PDA

View Full Version : Deer Musk

Pages : [1] 2

monesrule
05-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Musk is used in cologes. Dr. Smellthis, when making his case for Amouage, said that Dear musk was most powerful natural phermone out there.

I read some stuff on the net where a professor said, didn\'t know efect on humans, but half the animals in your neighborhood will be following you around.

http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml (\"http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml\") . Is it worthy of trying?

monesrule
05-06-2003, 05:07 AM
n

monesrule
05-06-2003, 05:29 AM
interesting article
www.epistola.com/sfowler/scholar/scholar-musk.html (\"http://www.epistola.com/sfowler/scholar/scholar-musk.html\")

monesrule
05-06-2003, 06:26 AM
well, i went to a hunting store and got some this morning. put it on and got looks from women like crazy on the way to work. Even people on the opposite end of the train car were checking me out.

Then a woman in her 30s came over and started asking me questions about directions. She kept asking me stupid things just to talk and then i saw a ring on her finger. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Thus far, I would compare it to a good day with NPA or something.

travis
05-06-2003, 06:55 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
well, i went to a hunting store and got some this morning. put it on and got looks from women like crazy on the way to work. Even people on the opposite end of the train car were checking me out.

Then a woman in her 30s came over and started asking me questions about directions. She kept asking me stupid things just to talk and then i saw a ring on her finger.

Thus far, I would compare it to a good day with NPA or something.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

very interesting....tell us more of your hits

travis
05-06-2003, 07:02 AM
but half the animals in your neighborhood will be following you around.

aren\'t humans animals?

monesrule
05-06-2003, 07:04 AM
i am pretty sure the reason why amouage is a little bit better then the other cologne is that they use real deer musk, not sythetic like everyone else, so the benefits come from the deer musk. however, let\'s remember, that it probably still doesn\'t have that much deer musk in it, with all the other stuff they use

monesrule
05-06-2003, 07:04 AM
yea, but our VNO recepters are different and wouldn\'t necesarily detect the same thing. but where there is smoke there is fire

monesrule
05-06-2003, 09:40 AM
okay, i got another nice hit. an attractive girl who works in the building who i always see but she doesn\'t give me much eye contact gave me the eye contact today so i started talking, she was very receptive and asked me to lunch with her.

went to lunch and she agreed to see me outside work. This is with no mones, just the deer musk

CptKipling
05-06-2003, 09:47 AM
Wow this stuff looks interesting!

travis
05-06-2003, 09:48 AM
now the silent people reading this topic is getting currious about this stuff..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Skyy
05-06-2003, 09:54 AM
personally i dont know what to think. he needs to field test it like at the mall and clubs, i honestly dont see how it works but yes it does seem interesting...I don\'t wanna try this stuff cause ill end up being Dr.Dolittle by the time i get home

Elana
05-06-2003, 09:58 AM
I am certain that when DrsmellThis is online, he will have something to add to this conversation. He is obviously very experienced in this field. My guess is he has played around with deer musk.

SonnyBlack
05-06-2003, 10:02 AM
I hadnt mentioned this before but I received my amouage samples last week and I decided to try them out one day (havent tried it much since then since Im saving it for special occasions) I decided to wear some Amouage Gold to school. I ended up not going to school that day and I just bought something to eat and stayed home and rested. Anyways that whole day for some reason I was horny as hell all day. Im talking extremely horny....it was really freaky. Id have to say that it was the amouage I was wearing that did this...since I wasnt wearing any mones at all. Some ingredient in amouage makes me feel very randy(maybe its the musk). I tried it again around two weeks ago...I just sprayed some on my neck and the same thing happened again after wearing the amouage for 1 hr. I felt extreme horniness again....Im gonna visit my local hunting store and check this out...what particular kind of musk did you buy??any particular kind I should ask for???

travis
05-06-2003, 10:04 AM
You know how ladies likes cat right....My girlfriend is just so mad at me for no reason at all, I was thinking could it be her monthly cycle coming but when I ask her it wasn\'t that........so I tried all things to make her happy including pheromones, buying her flowers, etc.

When I was at her house I saw this cat liter box and has poop of her cat, I figured maybe this is the answer to her irritableness to me. To make the story short I picked up a small piece and rub it behind my ears and I went and pick her up at her office....as soon as I got near her she just hug and kissed me and wishpering to my ear that if I would like to make sex with her and I told her I love it.

Elana
05-06-2003, 10:07 AM
Real deer musk makes both women and men very horny.

I\'ve experienced it pretty many times. It\'s an immediate high, and enhances sexual pleasure. That is why it costs $5000/gram and almost ran the musk deer into extinction.

This is something from DrSmellThis from a few months back. I don\'t know what amount is in the hunting musk stuff, but it can\'t be too much.

Skyy
05-06-2003, 10:09 AM
You know how ladies likes cat right....My girlfriend is just so mad at me for no reason at all, I was thinking could it be her monthly cycle coming but when I ask her it wasn\'t that........so I tried all things to make her happy including pheromones, buying her flowers, etc.

When I was at her house I saw this cat liter box and has poop of her cat, I figured maybe this is the answer to her irritableness to me. To make the story short I picked up a small piece and rub it behind my ears and I went and pick her up at her office....as soon as I got near her she just hug and kissed me and wishpering to my ear that if I would like to make sex with her and I told her I love it.

Time out im confused now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif, you rubbed cat litter or cat poop behind your ears? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-06-2003, 10:11 AM
We are just going to assume he is joking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

elvido
05-06-2003, 10:13 AM
Please. Please. Please stop talking about Amouage. You\'re making my wallet cry

monesrule
05-06-2003, 10:19 AM
it is not 5000 a gram. it is alot less then that per pound. read the link to the article i posted.

just buy the damn stuff, it is cheap enough and try it out. cheaper then mones, and cheaper then amouage.

and who gives a f-ck if a dog wants to sniff your leg. big deal. It is worth it for the p-ssy.

SonnyBlack
05-06-2003, 10:22 AM
Musk is used in cologes. Dr. Smellthis, when making his case for Amouage, said that Dear musk was most powerful natural phermone out there.

I read some stuff on the net where a professor said, didn\'t know efect on humans, but half the animals in your neighborhood will be following you around.

http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml (\"http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml\") . Is it worthy of trying?

how much did you pay for your deer musk??

monesrule
05-06-2003, 10:24 AM
go to the link i posted at the top of the thread, it has all the prices. just don\'t buy the deer pee.

i bet you that guy was not joking about the cat poop. that is disgusting though, but id like to see if it actually worked. she would associate her cat as being warm, fuzzy, unconditioally loving. so the cats scent would evoke this. but did he have the balls to rub poop on him? some people do i guess

Elana
05-06-2003, 10:27 AM
Nonetheless, every quality of synthetic is cheaper and easier to obtain than the natural product. During the 1970s and 1980s, the world-wide legal \"harvest\" of natural musk amounted to only about 700 pounds per year, with a market value fluctuating from one-half to three times its weight in gold. Compare these figures to the popular and cheaply manufactured \"polycyclic\" musk Tonalid, churned out by PFW Aroma Chemicals at their plant in the Netherlands: PFW makes 1,700 tons of Tonalid a year, and 1994 prices hovered around $15.00 per pound.

You did not purchase real deer musk. Nothing wrong with that, but why don\'t you just use something like Jovan Musk oil? It\'s cheap, it smells great and is meant for humans to wear to attract other humans.

monesrule
05-06-2003, 10:32 AM
http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml&gt;&gt;&gt; (\"http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml&gt;&gt;&gt;\") Its pure deer musk. not synthetic. I don\'t wan any scented oil, that does not have the phermones in it.

amouage made me horny too smelling it.

SonnyBlack
05-06-2003, 10:38 AM
it is not 5000 a gram. it is alot less then that per pound. read the link to the article i posted.

just buy the damn stuff, it is cheap enough and try it out. cheaper then mones, and cheaper then amouage.

and who gives a f-ck if a dog wants to sniff your leg. big deal. It is worth it for the p-ssy.

which one did you get..theres many choices...are they all the same??

monesrule
05-06-2003, 10:40 AM
i bought some at a hunting store in jersey. but i order a few of them on the net because it will only cost me like 20 bucks, which is still like 1 fourth the price of A1

SonnyBlack
05-06-2003, 10:41 AM
i bought some at a hunting store in jersey. but i order a few of them on the net because it will only cost me like 20 bucks, which is still like 1 fourth the price of A1

okay...i checked the website, but theres like 3 or 4 different kinds of musk products??which is the best in you all\'s opinion???

monesrule
05-06-2003, 10:43 AM
make sure you only wear it in enivornments wear you don\'t see deer. read the bottom of that url about people not wearing it. you don\'t want to be around some buck without a gun in your hand.

monesrule
05-06-2003, 10:44 AM
i have no clue but the apple scent one sounds funny. i\'d get a few.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-06-2003, 10:51 AM
Monesrule, try the cat poop and see if that makes you horny, too.

Elana
05-06-2003, 11:16 AM
Monesrule, try the cat poop and see if that makes you horny, too.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Mtnjim
05-06-2003, 11:17 AM
\"Monesrule, try the cat poop and see if that makes you horny, too.\"
Talk about attracting p_ssy!!
Meow!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DrSmellThis
05-06-2003, 11:48 AM

The Himilayan Musk Deer is the animal that makes perfuming musk. The stuff in hunting stores is from a different animal, and is a completely different substance. The stuff in Amouage is the very finest of the former. I don\'t even think they\'d admit using it, but my nose knows. Because I\'m not a pro nose, I haven\'t taken the vow of secrecy they all take.

I\'ve never experimented with hunting musk, but have heard it is generally not very pure even for what it is. It does not have the wonderful smell of real perfuming musk, nor the effect. You have to be very careful with the authentic stuff, even, as it is so strong and easy to OD on. Someone made me jump in the shower once.

If it works, more power to you! Keep the reports coming.

Xehupatl
05-06-2003, 12:07 PM
From the link provided:

Cronk\'s Ruttin\' Buck

Cronk\'s Ruttin\' Buck is in-rut buck urine that makes the dominant buck turn into a fighting machine. Since the early 1980s this outstanding buck attractor has made big trophy bucks do some unusual things.
Three years ago a Maine man was attacked when he placed some of this potent lure on his clothing. The dominant buck came charging in and knocked him off his feet, barely escaping death. We do not recommend this deadly lure or any of our attractor lures be placed on a hunter\'s person. We use the same secret ingredient that\'s used in Cronk\'s Buck\'s Joy. Has a shelf life of up to three years. Free instructions on each bottle.

Try that one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phantom
05-06-2003, 12:12 PM
Cronk\'s Ruttin\' Buck

Cronk\'s Ruttin\' Buck is in-rut buck urine that makes the dominant buck turn into a fighting machine. Since the early 1980s this outstanding buck attractor has made big trophy bucks do some unusual things.
Three years ago a Maine man was attacked when he placed some of this potent lure on his clothing. The dominant buck came charging in and knocked him off his feet, barely escaping death. We do not recommend this deadly lure or any of our attractor lures be placed on a hunter\'s person. We use the same secret ingredient that\'s used in Cronk\'s Buck\'s Joy. Has a shelf life of up to three years. Free instructions on each bottle.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Sounds interesting.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Xehupatl
05-06-2003, 12:15 PM
Yeah and it\'s only 8 bucks for a whole lot of trouble!
Unless you\'re wearing a whole lot of -non, which could make YOU go crazy and start butting people with your head.

monesrule
05-06-2003, 12:20 PM
That is why I said don\'t wear it around where there could be deer. I don\'t know where some of the people on these boards live!

Attracting women, however, is normally not a dangerous thing, unless they are they are STD written and used up.

Dr Smellthis, don\'t worry about the fact that it is a different deer musk then Amouage. Amouage picks their musk for frangrance, not phermones. And Amouage isn\'t exactly the standard for DIHLs. Nice fragrance, but it doesn\'t compare to NPA or anything.

Your right, it is a strong smell. As is TE, Andro, Wag, NPA, etc. Just dilute and use cover no problem.

What has been happening to me today just is not normal. The dihls have persistened. Maybe the stuff works well for my profile, who knows.

DrSmellThis
05-06-2003, 12:34 PM
don\'t mistake the thousands of years\' tradition of using authentic musk as being about smell only. As I said, it\'s the most powerful aphrodisiac, for being one substance. Maybe some combo of known mones could be better.

A perfume has to be right for you to work. I never said everyone should buy Amouage, of course. The gold works great for me, but the other versions are a bit lame with my chemistry. On others they\'re brilliant. There have been some number of very strong reactions to Amouage reported here already. Others are still waiting for teir damn samples! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

travis
05-06-2003, 12:36 PM
I ordered \"Cronk\'s Master Deer Lure\" what do you think?

monesrule
05-06-2003, 12:37 PM
good reactions with amouage wearing mones in combo. Some of it is also placebo as you are highly respected on these boards, and your word influences people. That is why so many people bought amouage even though you didn\'t tell them to -- your opinion is respected.

lastly, hits occur without any added mones at all - either by your looks or your own phermone signature.

monesrule
05-06-2003, 12:39 PM
travis -- this is unchartered territory. try it. are DNA is 50 percent similar to that of Yeast. We are not that different from the other animals of this earth, so if it effects them, it is plausible that it has an effect on us.

Skyy
05-06-2003, 12:46 PM

I ordered \"Cronk\'s Master Deer Lure\" what do you think?

Where in california are you located? near los angeles?

travis
05-06-2003, 12:52 PM

Yes...Why?

travis
05-06-2003, 01:05 PM
What really worries me is, if I am wearing this stuff Elana might see and smell me pull her pants and underwear down and bend over infront of me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.........embarrasing

Skyy
05-06-2003, 01:11 PM

Yes...Why?

Curious about the effects and would like to see it first hand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What clubs do you go to?

travis
05-06-2003, 03:31 PM
Monesrule,

You are the man....I went to a sporting goods store and got one of those deer lure cost me $8.99, when I got inside the car and opened the bottle it is fu*king smelly, I applied small amount of it and went to baskin and robin to buy ice cream, the two ladies never took their eyes off me. They are somewhat hypnotized /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif they could not move and just staring at me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
05-06-2003, 03:45 PM
What really worries me is, if I am wearing this stuff Elana might see and smell me pull her pants and underwear down and bend over infront of me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.........embarrasing

and then you woke up

tallmacky
05-06-2003, 03:49 PM

I never could imagine a gorgeous women wanting to f#ck me on the spot as embarrasing? Though when looking at her side of the situation I could see why she would be embarrased if you even mentioned her name? You should be aware of other people, they have feelings (maybe I am off here). What I am saying is whether in words or text no women wants to made to look like a hoe and then not worthy of sex, plus how do you know?
Besides its musk oil, not a big one (wee wee)

monesrule
05-06-2003, 05:00 PM
see what I am saying man? Thanks for being open minded...

Kifer85
05-06-2003, 05:53 PM
Now I\'m usually not the one to be the lesbian hairy armpit soya PETA advocate, but I just want to ask all of you a question: do we know how this stuff is harvested?

I would definately not want to wear stuff harvested from rotting dear carcasses, and the whole idea of putting on another animal\'s juices kinda weirds me out. What first repelled me from mones was the fact that a few years ago they were all harvested from pigs, and that just grossed me out (and not exactly kosher lol).

Whatever, I just want to bring this up as a possible moral dillema, or in my case, a physical aversion.

monesrule
05-06-2003, 05:57 PM
so much of what we eat is crazy ... do you know jello is? think about people eating cavier. sushi, whatever. do you know milk is? The article i posted ont he first or second page (click the linK) says that musk is used in everything, even tooth paste.

i mean, i do not like the idea of eating the flesh of an animal, but you get used to it.

Kifer85
05-06-2003, 06:05 PM
but its animal sweat and glandular juice...
I mean cow milk is one thing, and so is fish eggs, raw fish, or even jello (which is usually made with vegetable gelatin now, not pig fat like most people think). Whatver, its all about personal preferances and thresholds for animal products. Hell I love meat and KFC is the f*cking bomb, so I could care less, but I don\'t want no animal juice on me.

monesrule
05-06-2003, 06:16 PM
cow milk is animal juice. mammarary secretions from a cow. Just the wierd \"secrets\" sounds disgusting. Amouage has animal juice. The perfumes and colognes that use authentic deer musk have animal juice. Do not even think of it, it is just a small amount anyway, no biggie

Kifer85
05-06-2003, 09:30 PM
weird secrets?

monesrule
05-07-2003, 05:28 AM
i meant secretions sorry

monesrule
05-07-2003, 05:53 AM
bit off topic but &lt;&lt;In the study, extracts from the underarms of male volunteers were applied to the upper lip of 18 women ages 25 to 45. The men had bathed with fragrance-free soap and refrained from deodorant use for four weeks. The extracts were blended to avoid reactions to individual men\'s odors.

None of the women involved in the study discerned that male sweat had been applied right under their noses; some believed they were involved in a study of alcohol, perfume or even lemon floor wax.

During the six hours of exposure to the compound, the women were asked to rate their mood using a fixed scale.

\"Much to our surprise, the women reported feeling less tense and more relaxed during exposure to the male extract,\" said researcher Charles Wysocki, an adjunct professor of animal biology in Penn\'s School of Veterinary Medicine. \"This suggests that there may be much more going on in social settings like singles bars than meets the eye.\"

After the women\'s exposure to the underarm extract, further testing revealed a shift in blood levels of luteinizing hormone. Levels of this reproductive hormone, produced in pulses by the pituitary gland, typically surge right before ovulation but also experience hundreds of smaller peaks throughout the menstrual cycle. The researchers found that exposure to male underarm secretions hastened onset of these smaller pulses.

The researchers are now looking at the several dozen individual compounds that make up male perspiration to determine which may be responsible for the effects they observed. They also plan to study whether female pheromones can affect men\'s moods or physiological functions. &gt;&gt;

monesrule
05-07-2003, 09:58 AM
okay. Mixed deer musk base with jasmine, lavender, and sandlewood to make it smell nice.

Put on my neck and jaw line. When i came in, Male co-worker greeted me with handshakes out of the blue. Got wide smiles from a couple of females in the office. As I walked past a bosses desk, while he was talking on the phone with his head down, all of a sudden he looked up.

Went to my desk did work. Went to lunch around 11:45. Waiting on line to get food, two females (19-23) were in backing of me, laughing. Was not sure if I stunk and got paroniod, I thought they were maybe laughign at me. SO i took a table in the corner where nobody was after that. To my surprise they took the table adjacent to me when they got their food. One of the women back was kinda turn away from me, but I was still kinda in sight range. Other girl I could see in eye view. I pretended to start reading to see if i would get any glances. She would intermedietedly look back and forth between me and her friend while her friend was talking. When I started looking up to try and make eye contact and smile, she kinda couldn;t look at me. So when i was done, I got up and walked past her closely, while looking straight ahead, and her body started to turn as I went past and I think they both looked at me.

Other then that, i got some glances, but people move so quickly in nyc in crowded areas that you are not going to get sustained eye contact.

Skyy
05-07-2003, 10:11 AM
I wonder how well SoE would cover the deer lure/musk

monesrule
05-07-2003, 10:14 AM
i just don\'t want to attribute the reactions to another mone. i want to see if deer musk works. you can get reactions with soe alone, it would be too confusing. i\'d like to eventually try it though.

SonnyBlack
05-07-2003, 10:17 AM
i just don\'t want to attribute the reactions to another mone. i want to see if deer musk works. you can get reactions with soe alone, it would be too confusing. i\'d like to eventually try it though.

thats a good point..I always do the same when testing out a mone for the first time. I wear it by itself the first couple of times to gauge its true effects...

monesrule
05-07-2003, 11:29 AM
my source for deer musk is at http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml (\"http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml\")

MOBLEYC57
05-07-2003, 03:31 PM
Monesrule - Which brand do you use? Annnnd do you hunt deer? Just wondering if it actually worked for attracting deer? Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 03:34 PM
I\'m definitely with you on the physical aversion thing.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 03:37 PM
oh hell no, i do not hunt.

i bought Cronk\'s Master Deer Lure and Cronk\'s Buck Rouser.

There are others on the internet, and i really do not know which one is the best. The buck rouser i just bought because it was cheap, but the most important thing is that you buy something that is deer musk.

I think deer musk is used a lot in China as an aphrodiasiac or soemthing. In china they do some really experiemental stuff (or i guess those who are into it do) and i would like to learn more about the techniques they use.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 03:38 PM
I\'m definitely with you on the physical aversion thing.&gt;&gt;&gt; What do you mean FTR?

travis
05-07-2003, 03:42 PM
I think deer musk is used a lot in China as an aphrodiasiac or soemthing.

Is SAR came from Deer Musk?

monesrule
05-07-2003, 03:44 PM
lol, no. They get it from deer around here.

And you left off the S for syndrome

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 03:45 PM
Smegma, animal secretions, cat poop ... blechhhh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

monesrule
05-07-2003, 03:47 PM
well you eat ppssuy don\'t u? And you use perfumes, including amouage, with authentic deerk musk. So if you are grossed out, watch what perfume/cologne you buy. Many of them however have synthetic deer musk. THe ones that have the real things are probably only just a minority part of it anyway.

CptKipling
05-07-2003, 03:53 PM
well you eat ppssuy don\'t u?

monesrule, run fast.

&lt;pointing where he ran to&gt; \"He went that way\"

monesrule
05-07-2003, 03:57 PM
i thought she was bi, right? Pussy has smegma and animal secretions. we are animals...

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 03:57 PM
You\'re a prize, monesrule.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 03:58 PM
i can never tell when you are being sarcastic and being serious

MOBLEYC57
05-07-2003, 04:02 PM
oh hell no, i do not hunt.

i bought Cronk\'s Master Deer Lure and Cronk\'s Buck Rouser.
/quote]

Well, it sounds like the Master Dear Lure sounds better for what you\'re trying to do with it. Buck Rouser sounds like you\'re trying to give someone a boner!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Anyway, I\'m just wanting to know your outcome. I\'ll be waiting and watching for your results. Whatever you do...don\'t get laid in the woods! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Annnnnd, if I have to wear cat sh#t to get laid, I\'ll be Old McDonald!!!....Old McDonald sitting on a bench, beating his meat with a monkey wrench. Missed his meat and hit his balls. Pissed all over his coveralls!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-07-2003, 04:08 PM
there is no woods around me. i bought the buck rouser because whenever i keep reading this stuff on the internet, it seems that females are attracted to stuff that you would think males are attracted to.

It seems as most phermones are for either sex, we are attracted to them in general because they indicate positive attributes. Even in love scent product, nol products are used to attract women to men too, and none products are used to attract men to women too.

Another odd thing is how women always buy colognes. They make up a huge portion of the cologne market.

travis
05-07-2003, 04:35 PM
Musk is a sexual secretion obtained from a sac beneath the abdominal skin of a male musk deer, usually found in the Central Asian uplands of Tibet. Totally natural musk has disappeared from Perfumery because of the cruelty toward the deer involved in obtaining this animal secretion. With the process of Synthetic Organic Chemistry and Chemical technology, the musk note can be recreated by materials created in the laboratory. Musk-type materials are used extensively in perfumery to give a warm, erotic, long lasting note, commonly perceived to have an almost aphrodisiac character.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 04:40 PM
correct, most are sythetic in the colognes and prefumes, it is a cost saving move for them too and smell wise you can\'t really tell a difference.

however, if you want the mones, and don\'t care about scent, you will have to use hunting lure or more upscare perfume/colgones. Just finding which ones actually use the real thing in perfumes and colognes would be difficult.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 05:35 PM
called the girl that works in my office building that i had lunch with the other day. we are having dinner and drinks after work tomorrow. she was super sweet on the phone, nice girl 4 sure. will post report, i am planning on applying musk deer at the end of the day so it doesn\'t wear off.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 05:49 PM
Gonna put a little smegma behind your ears, too, or are you not quite ready to pull out all the stops on the first date?

monesrule
05-07-2003, 05:51 PM
i am circumsized. But hopefully her smegma will trail across my upper lip. I can feel it, this ones in the bag

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 05:53 PM
Woo-hoo!

monesrule
05-07-2003, 07:13 PM
here\'s a copy of the thread where animal phermones and them in cologne are discussed:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=66246&amp;page=27&amp; view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=3&amp;vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=66246&amp;page=27&amp; view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=3&amp;vc=1\")

TBiRD
05-08-2003, 07:02 PM
BUMP IT UP !

This sure got my attention , any more hit stories from travis + monesrule ? Anybody else bought + tested this....I don\'teven know if we have those hunter shops here in Germany...hmm

At first I\'ll lurk and see if u guys were just joking + promoting sales of that online site lol ...who knows ....

MOBLEYC57
05-08-2003, 07:33 PM
BUMP IT UP !

This sure got my attention , any more hit stories from travis + monesrule ? Anybody else bought + tested this....I don\'teven know if we have those hunter shops here in Germany...hmm

At first I\'ll lurk and see if u guys were just joking + promoting sales of that online site lol ...who knows ....

I\'m with you T-Bird! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I\'ve been waiting here all night for this! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Cause if I can get a deer and get laid with it...I\'m buying it by the boxes!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Go hunting with me pop\'s, then come out of the woods and get me sum! Mmmmmmm good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

travis
05-09-2003, 05:39 AM
I could not wait for my Amouage so I was browsing the internet I came accross to this cologne with deer musk (Royall Muske), I called this perfume store at the mall and ask if they carry the Royall, they did. In short I went down a purchased it. About six in the evening I went to a friends house and went out for dinner in a chinese restuarant with her daughter. Before living the house I applied Royall (no phero), I did got some looks at the chinese restuarant but just ignored it. After eating chinese we went to her place and watch T.V. fox news. We were sitting at the coach for 10 mins suddenly she grabed me at the neck and told me to laydown at her breast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. I think the reason why is because she wanted to smell my cologne which I applied some in my hair. I was right, she was smelling my hair. She made a good comment about my cologne, she said I smell a real MAN. There were touching tits, kissing but not sex because her daughter keeps on coming out from her room. That night just ended with touching tits, breast, kissing, touching pussy, fingering. I\'ll keep you updated if anything comes up from her.

monesrule
05-09-2003, 07:06 AM
Mobley, you know better then that that no substance will get you laid. Though it certainly doesn\'t hurt. Travis, was that Royale authentic deer musk?

Okay, i went out with the 24 year old that works in my building after work last night. In short, we ended up having sex. I put a little bit of musk under each pit, and i have to admit, used a little bit of wagg because i didn\'t want to screw this up. We had great chemistry, i knew from the start that something could happen. So i do not want to attribute the results directly because of the musk. I also was in a drugstore yesterday and i noticed reactions from people that i would attribute to mones or musk -- only i was not wearing anything, it was earlier in the day. So who knows!!!

I am thinking of having a few of my ex\'s and their female friends come over to do some testing. i did this with NPA, however, putting on a chair, shirt, other stuff, to see which one they picked, and i didn\'t find any special results.

I think phermones only get noticable reactions out of a minority of people.

We know phermones aren\'t necessarily gender specific. Now the question is, are they species-specific? That is what i was hoping some of the intellectuals who peruse the love scent message boards would discuss on this thread, but perhaps this is out of their realm.

I have been doing some reading on the net about deer musk, and feel pretty confident that phermones are in it (almost identical to ours) but the question is, does the human VNO system recognize them?

This relates to some of the other conversations that have been hijacked by immaturity

\"Pheromones are primarily present in the skin and the glands of skin, in saliva, urine, and vaginal liquids.\"
http://www.anagen.net/phero.htm (\"http://www.anagen.net/phero.htm\")

\"The pod collected from the Musk deer gives us muscone. Civet cats are tormented in cages as their aggressive response to the torments drastically increases the yield of their pheromone, called Civetone. Both of which smell and in chemical structure are almost identical to ANDROSTENOL and ANDROSTENONE. These human trigger odours are recreated in laboratory glassware.\"
http://www.bodywise.sageweb.co.uk/pheroexp.htm (\"http://www.bodywise.sageweb.co.uk/pheroexp.htm\")

\"I have known women who occasionally rub a bit of their own vaginal secretions behind their ears, when they feel the need of such \"passion-perfume\" to \"inphiltrate\" some man or other. This points to the urgent need for concerted research into our human pheromones, which of course militates against the absurd superstition of the Judaeo-Christian world, that human beings are not, after all, animals. But we do indeed, like all mammals, possess non-olfactory vomeronasal neuroreceptors believed to respond to pheromones, and encoded by some 100 genes in rodents.\"

http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v12n1/12126ott.html (\"http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v12n1/12126ott.html\")

Great info on how to apply:

Your personal pheromone \"odor signature\" is a complex mixture of pheromones, body oils and fatty acids, sweat, and hormones such as androsterone secreted onto the skin from your apocrine glands. In addition, the 40 million skin cells that you shed each day add to your pheromone signature:

\"Perfumes that are dabbed on a small area - such as the wrist - do not effectively mix into your overall pheromone signature. Thus, they exist as a separate smell and do little to change your total pheromone signature. Furthermore, the mixing of many different scents in perfumes produces a confusing pheromone signal.\"

http://www.skinbiology.com/skin-pheromones.html (\"http://www.skinbiology.com/skin-pheromones.html\")

\"The truffles prized by French gourmets as aphrodisiacs are a fungi that has an odor nearly identical to androstenol, a sex attractant for pigs and very similar to chemicals that act as sex attractants in humans.\"

http://www.skinbiology.com/skin-pheromones.html (\"http://www.skinbiology.com/skin-pheromones.html\")

MOBLEYC57
05-09-2003, 07:26 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Monerulses!!! Good post Sir! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I\'ll continue to lurk in the dark...to see if you\'ve done more stuff with the deer attractant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif You get a Mobley\'s \"A\" for your report. You put a lot of work into it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Happy hunting! Tater! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

monesrule
05-09-2003, 07:35 AM
mobley, thanks. its only cost 8 bucks, why don\'t you try some. the more people trying it out the better, so we can see the results. i have had a lot of people PM me about the stuff because they are embarrassed or whatever, but it would be better if we had more members discussing it on the open forum

MOBLEYC57
05-09-2003, 07:55 AM
i have had a lot of people PM me about the stuff because they are embarrassed or whatever

Probably scared that certain people will talk about\'em, then the followers would add to the punishment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Tell you what...be honest, and let the forum know your next deer attractant experiment. IF it sounds positive...I will order it, and \"\"\"I\"\"\" will post my results. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif If nothing else, I can use it hunting season, or give it to my pop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif How much are you applying of this stuff? It\'s gotta be potent!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

P.S. And for those of you that are ashamed, or scared for what others may say.....SHAME ON YOU!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-09-2003, 08:22 AM
Travis - Have you ever smelled Jovan Musk? If so, would you say Royall Muske smells better, worse, or about the same? Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BassMan
05-09-2003, 08:28 AM
Travis - Have you ever smelled Jovan Musk? If so, would you say Royall Muske smells better, worse, or about the same? Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rather different. Jovan Musk is a simple, single note smelling thing. Royall Muske is deeper, more complex, and warmer/richer.

travis
05-09-2003, 08:30 AM
I am delighted to hear of your interest in our range of fragrances and will
arrange for a complimentary selection of our samples to be sent to you.

In the meantime you may like to visit our website www.amouage.com (\"http://www.amouage.com\") where you
will find a full list of retail outlets.

I look forward to serving you again shortly

Kindest regards
Wendy Hewitson
European Sales Manager

heres a response from Wendy of Amouage

MOBLEYC57
05-09-2003, 08:47 AM

Rather different. Jovan Musk is a simple, single note smelling thing. Royall Muske is deeper, more complex, and warmer/richer.

Thanks Bassman! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I originally sent that question to you, but reread your note, and it said you got Royall Spyce, so I deleted it. Anywho, I love Jovan Musk. I take it that you have smelled Royall Muske...I\'m not good with all the intellectual talk...\"deeper, more complex, and warmer/richer.\" I would like to ask you...if I like Jovan Musk, would YOU think I\'d like Royall Muske? I\'m in the country, so I know I wouldn\'t find it here. Just wanted your/someone\'s thoughts before deciding to order it. Thanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BassMan
05-09-2003, 09:12 AM

Thanks Bassman! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I originally sent that question to you, but reread your note, and it said you got Royall Spyce, so I deleted it. Anywho, I love Jovan Musk. I take it that you have smelled Royall Muske...I\'m not good with all the intellectual talk...\"deeper, more complex, and warmer/richer.\" I would like to ask you...if I like Jovan Musk, would YOU think I\'d like Royall Muske? I\'m in the country, so I know I wouldn\'t find it here. Just wanted your/someone\'s thoughts before deciding to order it. Thanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Remember those old musky \"Bay Rums\" that the barbers used to splash on your ears after they shaved you? It reminds me of them, only more expensive smelling. I suspect you\'ll love it.

FWIW, I have both the Royall Spyce and the Royall Muske. I like them both. They are quite similar.

Elana
05-09-2003, 09:13 AM
Burt\'s Bees makes a Bay Rum soap for men. It smells so good.

MOBLEYC57
05-09-2003, 09:43 AM
For those interested in deer musk...this could be of interest. If you can make out the writing on the bottle...it say\'s something like one drop last all day. Tater! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/prdSell_1.asp?ProdGroupID=20914&amp;sourceid=sinceptor &amp;flgCookiesEnabled=TRUE (\"http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/prdSell_1.asp?ProdGroupID=20914&amp;sourceid=sinceptor &amp;flgCookiesEnabled=TRUE\")

BassMan
05-09-2003, 09:56 AM
Re: Continuing weirdness in the name of deer musk - check this out:

http://www.goloka.com/docs/mewari/mewari_03.html (\"http://www.goloka.com/docs/mewari/mewari_03.html\")

Whitehall
05-09-2003, 10:07 AM
Looks good, but they no longer have it in stock. So you can\'t buy it!

TBiRD
05-09-2003, 11:28 AM
DAMN ! Anybody ever seen this Musk in Germany ????

I\'d try it no doubt for the fun of it ...it actually makes lots of sense :

The Deer has the \"best/most dominant/musky smell\" amongst all animals ! We are animals. If there wouldn\'t be a civilized high tech world we all live in ...we very probably would be living in the woods..and each time a deer crossed our way , we would \"bow down\" to its dominant smell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hehe that means , deer Musk could have some serious mojo to make quite a few women bow down !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

OK , ONE THING I DON\'T GET : IF ITS SO INCREDIBLY CHEAP , AND AVAILABLE ALL OVER USA...WHY DON\'T MORE PEOPLE LOOK INTO THIS ! CMooooooooooon cowards , feel the maddoc in your heart and test it !!!

+ Definetly , somebody make this post a sticky one
once we agree on \"the best\" deer musk product / field test it...we could ask Bruce to sell it , and provide the excellent shipping + service we all are used to here @ love-scent !

+ Monesrule : GOOD RESEARCH WORK ! It shows this stuff has serious potential of becoming the next best thing , next pheros.

The musk contains pheromones similar to -nol and -none but not quite the same , WICH IS a GOOD thing...I guess people are kinda used to the \"usual\" pheromones. ADMIT it NOBODY lives next to a deer and smells it everyday , so using deer musk could very well bring in A NEW VIBE !

+ LAST BUT NOT LEAST : I remember very well that pheromone godfather JAMES V. KOHL himself , once said , that pheromones from one species CAN and DO have an effect on other species aswell. So I guess he would have our back on this one !

Ok I know I\'m hyping abit , but its interesting stuff without any doubt...

Cmoooon people TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

+ again , Franki make this a sticky yikky yikky !!!

Elana
05-09-2003, 11:36 AM
Don\'t people hunt in Germany? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

tallmacky
05-09-2003, 11:46 AM
I think they watch alot of David Hasslehoff, maybe because he has a german name?

franki
05-09-2003, 01:08 PM
I think they watch alot of David Hasslehoff, maybe because he has a german name?

No, because they have a bad taste. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

@TBird

We are not going to make every thread sticky. It has to be very special / informative.

Franki

monesrule
05-09-2003, 01:30 PM
TBird -- that is great to hear. Do you know what thread it was on??

&lt;&lt;+ LAST BUT NOT LEAST : I remember very well that pheromone godfather JAMES V. KOHL himself , once said , that pheromones from one species CAN and DO have an effect on other species aswell. So I guess he would have our back on this one !&gt;&gt;

monesrule
05-09-2003, 01:56 PM
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=55454&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=species%20&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpa ge=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=55429&amp;Search=true# Post55454 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=55454&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=species%20&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpa ge=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=55429&amp;Search=true# Post55454\")

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=50831&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=species%20&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpa ge=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=50830&amp;Search=true# Post50831 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=50831&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=species%20&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpa ge=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=50830&amp;Search=true# Post50831\")

It appears that pheromones to cross species. Below are two threads that discuss love-scent products effects on cats and dogs.
The third thread discusses \"natural stuff\", internesting read by mad doctor and drsmellthis.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=55454&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=species%20&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpa ge=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=55429&amp;Search=true# Post55454 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=55454&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=species%20&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpa ge=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=55429&amp;Search=true# Post55454\")

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=50831&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=species%20&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpa ge=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=50830&amp;Search=true# Post50831 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=50831&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=species%20&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpa ge=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=50830&amp;Search=true# Post50831\")

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=64541&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=species%20&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpa ge=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=64500&amp;Search=true# Post64541 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=64541&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=species%20&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpa ge=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=64500&amp;Search=true# Post64541\")

monesrule
05-09-2003, 02:15 PM
searched the archives, found more info:

-------------
There is evidence that humans also respond to pheromone signals, said Katz. \"Don\'t forget that for years the main ingredient in perfume was a secretion from the anal gland of the civet cat, which is probably full of pheromones. In addition, there is evidence in humans that pheromone-like molecules activate different parts of the brain than standard odorants. And a lot of people think that kissing and all of the other oral investigations that humans engage in is a vestige or even an ongoing part of this pheromone system.\"

----
Whitehall on humans responding to animal pheromones:

\"Some of the pheromones that female pigs respond to are chemically identical to some human pheromones. Many steroids are the same across species, for example, testosterone.

We had a great thread (should be in archives) about this topic. We settled on a unit for the biological strength of a pheromones as \"one smashed pig ball (SPB).

One can buy veternary pheromones at some farm supply outlets that work on humans.

Don\'t believe much of anything that Cutler says.\"
-------

Dr. Smell this on deer musk\'s affect on human\'s:

\"Real deer musk makes both women and men very horny.

I\'ve experienced it pretty many times. It\'s an immediate high, and enhances sexual pleasure.\"

Whitehall
05-09-2003, 02:22 PM
Here\'s a thread about synthetic musk fragrance from the archives:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=19146&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=synthetic%20musk&amp;Match=Entire%20Phr ase&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=200&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=19146 &amp;Search=true#Post19146 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=19146&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=synthetic%20musk&amp;Match=Entire%20Phr ase&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=200&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=19146 &amp;Search=true#Post19146\")

monesrule
05-09-2003, 02:25 PM
Some of you have PMed me about musks. As I have relayed before, if you want to experiment, remember that sythetic musk only replicates smell, not pheromones.

monesrule
05-09-2003, 05:54 PM
tonite\'s arsenal. i am going out with guy friends, maybe i will meet up later with the girl i just started seeing if i feel like it later. I want to see some new reponses, and i am going to try and put as much musk deer on me as possible, along with some SOE, without smelling poorly or just too much. My cover is some crappy light cologne which hopefully should make smell okay, without making people five feet in front of me start wheezing.

this will be my last \"report\" post, unless others start giving feedback (you know who you are). I am not really into doing these reports, but i know some of you have requested them, so i\'ll oblige to give you an idea of what i have been experiencing.

JKOHL i think is on a motorcycle trip, but if any body cold give their opinion on pheromones in musk deer affecting (see my grammer isn\'t so bad FTR) humans, it would be much appreciated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TBiRD
05-09-2003, 06:11 PM
1047 VIEWS !!!!!!!!! and ONLY HIT REPORTS BY 2 PEOPLE (monesrule + travis)

You must be kidding me ! Look people , its very simple :

-Tommorrow you get out of the bed and firt thing u do is look up the next \"huntershop\" , then visit it + buy some real deer musk. Its around 8 buxxx , so it doesn\'t mean u\'ll be bankrupt by the end of the day day.

Bought it ? Good , put some on , hit the mall and see what it does. If 20 people do this and report back we will know for sure in no-time !!!!!!!

Now to answer a few question : No, Nobody does listen to David Hasselhof music around here , and yes germans hunt ! So do russians like me , only difference is we hunt for girls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif +There are quite a few Forrests around Germany , however definetly none in my city ...so a huntershop around here would be a stupid idea.

+ Another thing with David Hasselhof : Love and props to him for \"KNIGHT RIDER\" , hoever after knight rider he obviously did way too much crack and turned into the whackest motherfunker on planet earth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif BAYwatch my ass !!! I know it was incredibly successfull (Mainly because of the superb \"titty bouncing in slowmotion action\")
still its a shame for any actor to play in a flick like that. Thats like softporn , maybe even worse , cos they don\'t even admit that it is softporn /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ok nuff said ! Actually , right now I\'m the luckiest happiest guy on earth , because I just returned from a crazy night , and hooked up with a new girl . Look forward tomy hit report : It kind of out of normal this time , so defiently worth reporting : (sneak preview ??? : I had lesbians all over me at the beginning of the night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif !

Laterz

monesrule
05-10-2003, 06:36 AM
okay, this is my last bit of feedback on hit reporting, unless others can start a converstation about their experiences.

i over did it last night. rather then just do SOE with deer musk, i would up using AE ( a drop on each shoe -- have done this once and had a woman staring at my shoes) one drop on my neck, propably like 18 inches of SOE and then almost 3 sprays of TE into hand lotion, distributed all over my chest. I was wearing two layers over that. put a little PCC on my abs. 2 drops of wagg on my neck. and then some deer musk put on my chest with the lotion. used some scented oils to cover as well as two sprays of cologne on my chest.

Despite everything, i waited like 1.5 hours efore going out, and nobody was touching their nose around me, which is the sign i usually get with too much scent on.

I went to a bar that wound up being a sausage fest. There were like 3 decent girls there, sitting out a booth with guys. So i couldn\'t approach them. All in all, it was basically guys there, so it was a bad testing ground, but i didn\'t notice any looks from any females. I got one aggression reaction from a guy who didn\'t want me to sit in his seat. When i got off the subway to get to the bar, i got a woman who came up to me looking for directions. I referred her to two other guys, who were giving her the info, (I\'d didn\'t know), yet she kept asking me, and i kept telling her that they were the ones that knew, yet she persisted. That was definitely because of what i was wearing, I guess the mones made me seem like an authority figure of some type.

When i was in the subway to go home, a pretty decent young lady then wanted directions from me. We chatted a little, but it was nothing special. Some other young lady i had been sitting on the subway next to before I got off to transfer (where i got asked for the directions) reacted positively when i asked her about her cough leading to a spirtited conversation on allergies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I can\'t attribute the mones to either of those two women, but it is very possible that i was asked for directions because i was perceived as a \"leader\" and the other girl was so conversative because of the mones. The first woman that asked directions was definitely a hit.

Then i was tired and drunk and needed to pass out. Incidently, 8/10 times my best and most frequent hits come outside of alcohol establishments. I feel too little doesn\'t do the trick (with people inhebriated and all of the mones already in the room) and then if you use too much, pehaps the source cannot be traced to coming from you.

Mones are probably best in emptier environments, where changes in the mone content in the air is more easily discernable.

Skyy
05-13-2003, 06:21 PM
Ok it took me quite sometime to get some deer musk. I saw and looked at a few brands, but I think I got a winner right here. It smells like ass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif It says on the bottles 100% deer pheromones used to attack both MALE &amp; FEMALE of all species of the deer. LoL and the funny thing is on the bottles it says \'IT WONT SCARE ETIHER SEX AWAY\' something along those lines. Reason why I had held out so long is because all the other ones said it attracked MALE only so i didnt understand the logic in buying it and it of being any use on women so arg man did i mention this smells like complete ass? What should I use to cover this...CaN anyone suggest some very hardcore strong smelling colonges?

travis
05-13-2003, 06:53 PM
Ok it took me quite sometime to get some deer musk. I saw and looked at a few brands, but I think I got a winner right here. It smells like ass It says on the bottles 100% deer pheromones used to attack both MALE &amp; FEMALE of all species of the deer. LoL and the funny thing is on the bottles it says \'IT WONT SCARE ETIHER SEX AWAY\' something along those lines. Reason why I had held out so long is because all the other ones said it attracked MALE only so i didnt understand the logic in buying it and it of being any use on women so arg man did i mention this smells like complete ass? What should I use to cover this...CaN anyone suggest some very hardcore strong smelling colonges?

Skyy,

Man...what you have is a one hell of an \"arsenal\"...the best use of it is without a cover, 3 dabs is good enough or one spray on the chest, you definetely see rusult I guarnatee you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Skyy
05-13-2003, 06:57 PM
Ok it took me quite sometime to get some deer musk. I saw and looked at a few brands, but I think I got a winner right here. It smells like ass It says on the bottles 100% deer pheromones used to attack both MALE &amp; FEMALE of all species of the deer. LoL and the funny thing is on the bottles it says \'IT WONT SCARE ETIHER SEX AWAY\' something along those lines. Reason why I had held out so long is because all the other ones said it attracked MALE only so i didnt understand the logic in buying it and it of being any use on women so arg man did i mention this smells like complete ass? What should I use to cover this...CaN anyone suggest some very hardcore strong smelling colonges?

Skyy,

Man...what you have is a one hell of an \"arsenal\"...the best use of it is without a cover, 3 dabs is good enough or one spray on the chest, you definetely see rusult I guarnatee you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ROFL there is no way in hell i will spray this [bad word] on my chest. OMG it REEKS SO BAD. I will try it tomorrow but 2 tiny dabs..I duno I might use some SOE with it cause ill feel nekkid without it =P

monesrule
05-13-2003, 07:14 PM
I am glad to see that someone else is trying it. I recommend using soe with it or at least essential oils if you have those, to cover the smell.

Also let everyone know the full name of the brand and such and where to get it. I was getting a lot of PMs about that.

adam22
05-13-2003, 07:32 PM
I live in a town that is very big on deer hunting, and these deer musks...these deer musks that attract deer...are made out of the urine of a doe in heat...thats why it attracts deer...as far as i know there i not much phero content in it..at least none ur interested in...Now i could be wrong I just read the last couple posts of this so i dont know the full story but thats what this is sounding like to me...correct me if im wrong...

monesrule
05-13-2003, 07:34 PM
yea, that is the urine ones. The others are taken from a gland and are different then the urine ones. The stuff being used by some forum members is the same stuff they put in pricy colgones that use natural deer musk, only a different species that has a musk that does not smell good

Skyy
05-13-2003, 08:50 PM
Soooooooooooo I take it we have a total of about 3-4 people testing? We need more!

Martin
05-13-2003, 10:50 PM
Hellow I am new here just hop in today. I am from Singapore so i think no harm done trying the deer musk. Well in Singapore they have it only in the animal zoo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif --&gt; I read some stuff on the net where a professor said, didn\'t know efect on humans, but half the animals in your neighborhood will be following you around. lol. hehe

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 05:01 AM
What should I use to cover this...CaN anyone suggest some very hardcore strong smelling colonges?

Don\'t use colognes , use AXE ...it will cover any amount u put on and turn it into something goodsmelling...+ don\'t do the tiny 2 dabs testing...do it hardcore style ! Smear some on and cover with AXE + report back.

+ DO u have he \"urine origin\" pheros or the \"gland origin\" pheros ..my understanding so far is : Monesrule and travis both used the gland musk. Read the label dude...

+ I did some inverstigation work , and there is no deer musk anywhere around me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
so I can\'t aid in testing wich would be a nice change from the pheros I have. Kinda used to everything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Maybe someone could actually look up an \"online shipping to all countrys huntershop with gland origin deer musk\"

monesrule
05-14-2003, 05:02 AM
get it on the internet and have them ship it to germany. Were there any phermone shops are you?

BassMan
05-14-2003, 05:09 AM
I ordered from these folks couple of days ago. They will ship internationally by US post, charging actual shipping cost. They do not accept returns on orders shipped out of the USA.

They have some _real_ interesting stuff...

http://adirondackoutdoor.com/lureingredients.htm (\"http://adirondackoutdoor.com/lureingredients.htm\")

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 05:14 AM
thx for link dude : Btw this might come in handy incase u attract too many women and won\'t beable to hold them off your back :

Skunk Essence Tincture
Top Quality. 1 oz: $4.00. 4 oz: $15.00

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif muaahhahahah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BassMan
05-14-2003, 05:18 AM
thx for link dude : Btw this might come in handy incase u attract too many women and won\'t beable to hold them off your back :

Skunk Essence Tincture
Top Quality. 1 oz: $4.00. 4 oz: $15.00

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif muaahhahahah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

How \'bout some beaver powder?

Beaver Castor Ground
1 oz: $3.00. 4 oz: $11.00

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-14-2003, 05:22 AM
i wish ome univresity researchers or a lba would just test all this stuff to see which species have phermones that affect one another

Skyy
05-14-2003, 10:01 AM
I ordered from these folks couple of days ago. They will ship internationally by US post, charging actual shipping cost. They do not accept returns on orders shipped out of the USA.

They have some _real_ interesting stuff...

http://adirondackoutdoor.com/lureingredients.htm (\"http://adirondackoutdoor.com/lureingredients.htm\")

So which one di you order? Im assuming this one

Tonquin Musk Imitation:
Very good quality dark and strong. An excellent substitute for the now impossible to find real Tonquin. Much better quality than the thin light stuff others offer. 1 oz: $4.00. 4 oz: $14.50

Wonder how it compares to the stuff i just bought.

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 10:09 AM
Skyy,

ROFLMAOWJ!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I stopped at a sporting shop yesterday, but they didn\'t have anything with musk, they had something with urine. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, unscrewed the top to take a sniff, and POW!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif All my nose hair was on the floor! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif If the urine smelt that bad, the musk has got to be close! You get a woman wearing that stuff without a cover, and you\'ve got yourself a cavewoman!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
05-14-2003, 10:23 AM
Laugh I think AXE will have a tuff time covering this up seriously...im gonna test it and a business card. 1 dab and a big spray of AXE

travis
05-14-2003, 10:26 AM
All my noise hair was on the floor!

I know what you mean...the skin of my face fell too when I snifed the urine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif those where my reaction after smelling it

BassMan
05-14-2003, 10:56 AM
So which one di you order? Im assuming this one

Tonquin Musk Imitation:
Very good quality dark and strong. An excellent substitute for the now impossible to find real Tonquin. Much better quality than the thin light stuff others offer. 1 oz: $4.00. 4 oz: $14.50

Wonder how it compares to the stuff i just bought.

You guess well. I ordered:

1 Civet Musk Oil Imitation 1oz $4.50 $4.50
1 Canton Musk Oil Regular 1oz $4.00 $4.00
1 Tonquin Musk Imitation 1oz $3.00 $3.00

monesrule
05-14-2003, 10:56 AM
PLEASE AVOID URINE!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 10:57 AM
All my noise hair was on the floor!

I know what you mean...the skin of my face fell too when I snifed the urine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif those where my reaction after smelling it

I meant nose hair. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

But your looks should have been...BEFORE: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif AFTER: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Can/will anyone say how the musk scent treats their nose hair? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I can see it now! \"Quick! Give him some pussy! He smells like a killer!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
05-14-2003, 11:33 AM
PLEASE AVOID URINE!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will use Urine in the future as I think its 100% stronger than Non Urine based scents. If u notice all the awards from all the companies came from the products that contained partial ammounts of urine. At most id apply this on my wrists with a TON of cover but who knows untill we experiment fully right? If i use urine and had insane results Id bet someone else here would do the same and It would start a chain reaction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 11:41 AM

I will use Urine in the future as I think its 100% stronger than Non Urine based scents. If u notice all the awards from all the companies came from the products that contained partial ammounts of urine. At most id apply this on my wrists with a TON of cover but who knows untill we experiment fully right? If i use urine and had insane results Id bet someone else here would do the same and It would start a chain reaction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chain reaction is right!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was thinking about posting that I went to the zoo, jumped the fence, got some white tiger poopoo, used two smears on me forehead, and got raped by 10 women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Then I thought, nawhhhhhh, someone slow would attempt it, and get eaten a live by a white tiger. I couldn\'t have that on my conscience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 11:44 AM
lol , having so much fun reading this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

\"My nose hair fell off\" lol !

We have another saying around here :

\"This smells so bad , it pulls the folds out of your nuts\"

Mmkey nuff joking ...I\'m looking forward 2 your hit reports.

Skyy
05-14-2003, 11:48 AM

Chain reaction is right!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was thinking about posting that I went to the zoo, jumped the fence, got some white tiger poopoo, used two smears on me forehead, and got raped by 10 women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Then I thought, nawhhhhhh, someone slow would attempt it, and get eaten a live by a white tiger. I couldn\'t have that on my conscience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Well ok look. We have people on here using cat poopy along with people collecting toe jam, ear wax, some other god forsaken stuff that would gross us out. I dont see how urine could be THAT bad, I mean as long as you have a cover scent who cares right? No one will know your wearing it. Besides NPA and TE dont have URINE in it but it pretty much smells like piss anyways so I dont see anyharm in this.

franki
05-14-2003, 11:51 AM

Well ok look. We have people here that use cat poopy along with people collecting toe jam,

That was a joke .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 11:56 AM

ROFLMAOWJ!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I like that!!! Annnnd yeah! I\'ll be using it a bit!!

I just hope people are not doing what I was jokingly saying I was gonna do. Making people spend their money for nothing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif 5 dollars can get you some icey cream! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Got me wanting some deer musk! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I love musk, but walking around 6 feet 3 inches, 265 pounds, smelling like piss won\'t cut it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Hits anyone!!!!? No one\'s is saying what deer musk they have purchased....hmmmmmmmmm squange! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I just hope and pray that I never turn on the news and hear, \"Man gets raped by wild deer!\" and see one of our forum family members bent over against some tree getting banged by a deer! I would probably piss me pants! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Excuse me for laughing at you in advance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 12:00 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ouuuuuuuuuch JAW DISLOCATED /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Mobley , you are truly a funny fella , good to have u around man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Skyy
05-14-2003, 12:00 PM

ROFLMAOWJ!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I like that!!! Annnnd yeah! I\'ll be using it a bit!!

I just hope people are not doing what I was jokingly saying I was gonna do. Making people spend their money for nothing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif 5 dollars can get you some icey cream! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Got me wanting some deer musk! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I love musk, but walking around 6 feet 3 inches, 265 pounds, smelling like piss won\'t cut it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Hits anyone!!!!? No one\'s is saying what deer musk they have purchased....hmmmmmmmmm squange! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I just hope and pray that I never turn on the news and hear, \"Man gets raped by wild deer!\" and see one of our forum family members bent over against some tree getting banged by a deer! I would probably piss me pants! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Excuse me for laughing at you in advance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well if you see any reports about a deer running loose in the los angeles area you\'ll knows its either Travis or Me causing it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 12:06 PM

Well ok look. We have people here that use cat poopy along with people collecting toe jam,

That was a joke .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No Franki! That wasn\'t a joke! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 12:06 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ouuuuuuuuuch JAW DISLOCATED /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Mobley , you are truly a funny fella , good to have u around man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Skyy
05-14-2003, 12:12 PM
Ok I just bought AXE-Tsunami and I put 2 drops of my \'Essence of Deer Ass\' on a paper towel and spray a crap load of axe on it.. smells nice but I placed it in the bathroom and will chk back in 1 hour to see how it smells then.

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 12:17 PM
Ok I just bought AXE-Tsunami and I put 2 drops of my \'Essence of Deer Ass\' on a paper towel and spray a crap load of axe on it.. smells nice but I placed it in the bathroom and will chk back in 1 hour to see how it smells then.

EODA! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Come on Skyy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Lock your doors so no one gets in, and apply it to your wrist with Axe. Don\'t let all your forum members kill themselves when you have the answers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You can always wash it off if someone knocks. What kind of musk did you get? Annnnd where did you purchase it? Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Skyy
05-14-2003, 12:22 PM

EODA! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Come on Skyy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Lock your doors so no one gets in, and apply it to your wrist with Axe. Don\'t let all your forum members kill themselves when you have the answers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You can always wash it off if someone knocks. What kind of musk did you get? Annnnd where did you purchase it? Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It\'s by a company called Tink #69. I looked at the companys website and it doesnt show the one I have..so i duno what the hell i got /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Skyy
05-14-2003, 12:24 PM
Here is the product listing from the 2002 catalog

http://www.wellingtoninc.com/tinks/tinks1.htm (\"http://www.wellingtoninc.com/tinks/tinks1.htm\")

I need 2003 dammit!

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 12:24 PM
toldyah axe can cover each and everything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Skyy
05-14-2003, 12:25 PM
Heh this might be cool!

Tink\'s®
Scented Dryer Sheets available in Earth, Pine, and White Oak Acorn. Makes camo quite and
comfortable. Sheets are convenient and easy to use, and are scented as well as anti static.
Earth
W5845 (83944)
Pine
W5846 (84066)
White Oak Acorn
W5847 (84067)

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 12:26 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Doesn\'t sound good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Better keep an eye on it, to make sure it doesn\'t grow legs! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Does the bottle say musk or what? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 12:26 PM
@ skyy : Holy macarony , thats a keeper u got your hands on :

Tink\'s® #69 Doe-In-Rut Solid: Is one of the most versatile hunting lures you will every buy. Made with the hunter in mind, to last longer in all types of hunting conditions. Rain will not wash it away, and wind will not dry it out. It will not freeze, or spill and stays where you put it.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-14-2003, 12:42 PM
Skyy,

ROFLMAOWJ!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I stopped at a sporting shop yesterday, but they didn\'t have anything with musk, they had something with urine. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, unscrewed the top to take a sniff, and POW!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif All my nose hair was on the floor! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif If the urine smelt that bad, the musk has got to be close! You get a woman wearing that stuff without a cover, and you\'ve got yourself a cavewoman!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Going on the hunt for Klingon women, are ya?

Skyy
05-14-2003, 12:45 PM
Ok so I just went down stairs to check on my Deer Ass application..

I can smell it...Tsunami has failed.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I will spray some more on it, but i had sprayed about 5 seconds worth on it the first time..I will try 10 seconds now...

Also Id like to add when I got a wiff of it my heart rate increased and I feel a little funny right now.. (not in a bad or good way)

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 12:56 PM
GOOD SIGN !

hehehehe PHEROS at work...damn thing AXE failed.

I think u should test it on your skin. Since axe is meant to stay there and not on other materials.

+ did u say u smell it when u put ur nose really close ??? Or do u smell it from afar either...I wouldn\'t bother about really uplclose smell..specially not in clubbing scenraios.

Try on your skin with Axe covering the Area...

Skyy
05-14-2003, 12:58 PM
GOOD SIGN !

I think u should test it on your skin. Since axe is meant to stay there and not on other materials.

+ did u say u smell it when u put ur nose really close ??? Or do u smell it from afar either...I wouldn\'t bother about really uplclose smell..specially not in clubbing scenraios.

ab otu 4\" i got a hint of it..1-2\" i could really smell it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 01:02 PM
GOOD SIGN !

ab otu 4\" i got a hint of it..1-2\" i could really smell it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

You dab on PI, but you roll on deer poop!!? Helloooooo! Get back into the light!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

foofoo
05-14-2003, 02:11 PM
so basically what we are attempting to deduce here is whether deer musk gets us hits, DIHLS etc. to this end, is any product with high levels of deer musk in it suitable in attempting to obtain the aboove results?

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 02:13 PM
seems like it , aslong as it is \" gland origin real deer musk\" and not some synthetic stuff missing all the pheros !

Skyy
05-14-2003, 02:35 PM
so basically what we are attempting to deduce here is whether deer musk gets us hits, DIHLS etc. to this end, is any product with high levels of deer musk in it suitable in attempting to obtain the aboove results?

Well it works. We have i think 2-3 members already getting results with it. I will be testing my batch shortly.

Skyy
05-14-2003, 03:03 PM
Ok went down to smell it again and AXe finally covered it up!!

Also my heart rate has increased once again after taking 2 wiffs of the stuff..

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 03:10 PM
we have a winner ! bing bing bing....

Skyy
05-14-2003, 03:27 PM
Ok well im outta here, gonna apply 2 drops to my wrist as I dont want that [bad word] near my face. Might also throw in a dab of AE to help cover. I might put some other mones on as well so we\'ll see how much fun I will have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also: If i get an increased heart rate that means anyone coming near me might get the same effect so thats a good thing right? It would suck if i start talking to someone and see them drop to the ground with a heart attack /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Whitehall
05-14-2003, 03:42 PM
So, are you guys diluting the lure in alcohol first? Perfumers\' deer musk is used highly dilute, like EW.

I\'m also assuming that the stuff to buy is male glandular and not hooves or urine.

From readings here, I\'d dilute the gland lure 10 to 1 in Everclear and then add 10 parts chem set \'none or NPA, Finally, cover or mix with cologne at three or four to 1.

Adding a little WAGG and/or A-1 might be a good idea too.

Does this make sense to those who\'ve played with it already?

bivonic
05-14-2003, 04:00 PM
Any idea where I can look to find deer musk in Manhattan? I searched all over the freaking web for hunting stores - zip - nil - nada!!! Argh, biggest city in the world &amp; cannot buy something simple as deer musk?!?

Phantom
05-14-2003, 04:03 PM
Any idea where I can look to find deer musk in Manhattan? I searched all over the freaking web for hunting stores - zip - nil - nada!!! Argh, biggest city in the world &amp; cannot buy something simple as deer musk?!?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol yea, things like that are really rare here in nyc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Perigrian
05-14-2003, 04:20 PM

Tink\'s® #69 Doe-In-Rut Solid: Is one of the most versatile hunting lures you will every buy. Made with the hunter in mind, to last longer in all types of hunting conditions. Rain will not wash it away, and wind will not dry it out. It will not freeze, or spill and stays where you put it.

So you actually have this one? I was reluctant to pick it up since everthing available was to lure males. I too didn\'t quite get the concept at first. Anyways, I took the chance (+ it didn\'t cost that much) and now I\'ve had the Tink\'s® #69 Doe-In-Rut Solid it for the past couple of weeks now. I couldn\'t find anything with the musk, so I thought that I would take a chance with this stuff. It does say on the package that it uses natural deer pheromones. However, I haven\'t seen any results from using it. + it does smell like ass Wheeeww Man!!! Does it ever! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

So, I need to dilute it then? I use AXE a lot just for normal non -mone days. So do I use AXE to cover it? What ratios particularly for this?

Skyy
05-14-2003, 06:41 PM
OMFG I PUT 2 DROPS ON MY WRISTS AND HOLY [bad word] IT SMELLED!!!AND IT WOULDNT GO AWAY I MEAN LITERALLY. 15 SECONDS OF TSUNAMI ON EACH WRIST AND 8 SPRAYS OF COLONGE ON EACH FKIN WRIST AND IT STILL SMELLED OMG I HAD TO BAIL EARLY CAUSE IT SMELLED SO BAD. I would easily take NPA/PI with no cover scent vs this...i just scrubbed my wrists and it still smells....

Report wise:

Well its a little hard to say since I was so paranoid about people smelling me. I did get stares from what I could see. I also had 2 girls follow me for quite some time. I didnt talk to anyone nor did I even want to. This stuff needs to be toned down. It just smells to horrid. I came home today and my sister was like \'wtf did you step in\' (I had my sleeves rolled uptrying to air out).

I might considar a 8:2 of like a strong oily/musk. This [bad word] was so strong i dout old spice could of covered it up!!

Skyy
05-14-2003, 06:49 PM

So you actually have this one? I was reluctant to pick it up since everthing available was to lure males. I too didn\'t quite get the concept at first. Anyways, I took the chance (+ it didn\'t cost that much) and now I\'ve had the Tink\'s® #69 Doe-In-Rut Solid it for the past couple of weeks now. I couldn\'t find anything with the musk, so I thought that I would take a chance with this stuff. It does say on the package that it uses natural deer pheromones. However, I haven\'t seen any results from using it. + it does smell like ass Wheeeww Man!!! Does it ever! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

So, I need to dilute it then? I use AXE a lot just for normal non -mone days. So do I use AXE to cover it? What ratios particularly for this?

Oh gawd least we have the same product, now we can work together. It needs to me diluted big time...AXE doesnt work. Ok well it works for maybe 10 seconds. I was thinking on buying a oil but I duno what scent is strong enuff to mask this. If you think its ass in the bottle its 100x worse once it hits your skin..

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 06:57 PM
OMFG I PUT 2 DROPS ON MY WRISTS AND HOLY [bad word] IT SMELLED!!!AND IT WOULDNT GO AWAY I MEAN LITERALLY. 15 SECONDS OF TSUNAMI ON EACH WRIST AND 8 SPRAYS OF COLONGE ON EACH FKIN WRIST AND IT STILL SMELLED OMG I HAD TO BAIL EARLY CAUSE IT SMELLED SO BAD. I would easily take NPA/PI with no cover scent vs this...i just scrubbed my wrists and it still smells....

Report wise:

Well its a little hard to say since I was so paranoid about people smelling me. I did get stares from what I could see. I also had 2 girls follow me for quite some time. I didnt talk to anyone nor did I even want to. This stuff needs to be toned down. It just smells to horrid. I came home today and my sister was like \'wtf did you step in\' (I had my sleeves rolled uptrying to air out).

I might considar a 8:2 of like a strong oily/musk. This [bad word] was so strong i dout old spice could of covered it up!!

ROFLMAOWJ!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Don\'t want nobody calling me the DODO MAN! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-14-2003, 07:11 PM
Mobley. Your too damn hilarious.

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 07:12 PM
Sorry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

monesrule
05-14-2003, 07:44 PM
try using lotion and spreading it around to make it less concetrated. also, whitehall, your mix sounds good. And wagg and soe sound like great additions!.

Perhaps that applescented deer musk on the cronks website i listed previously in the thread is better, because it smells less and you can get away with poutting more for necessary mone content.

Skyy
05-14-2003, 07:52 PM
try using lotion and spreading it around to make it less concetrated. also, whitehall, your mix sounds good. And wagg and soe sound like great additions!.

Perhaps that applescented deer musk on the cronks website i listed previously in the thread is better, because it smells less and you can get away with poutting more for necessary mone content.

I was thinking that myself, but I will not give up yet. I will look for a strong concentrated oil so I can dilute this \'stuff\' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

monesrule
05-14-2003, 07:57 PM
there is the APC comparison. APC contains a ton of pehermones compared to what we have. However, the concetration is still ecxtremely low for a phermone product. Therefore, you have to use 13 dabs of it to get an effect. Anyone want to put 13 dabs of deer musk on themselves? So, p[hermones conctration of your deer musk is probably a factor. Maybe some lures are watered down, i think i kinda read that from someone knocking competitors.

Skyy
05-14-2003, 08:41 PM
there is the APC comparison. APC contains a ton of pehermones compared to what we have. However, the concetration is still ecxtremely low for a phermone product. Therefore, you have to use 13 dabs of it to get an effect. Anyone want to put 13 dabs of deer musk on themselves? So, p[hermones conctration of your deer musk is probably a factor. Maybe some lures are watered down, i think i kinda read that from someone knocking competitors.

Laugh I dout it can cover it. Remember I sprayed a lot of tsunami on, and 8 sprays of joop nightflight on each wrist and it didnt phase the mones.. We need a hardcore strong oil product and apc isnt gonna cut it

monesrule
05-15-2003, 05:25 AM
so i have gotten some definite reactions when wearing deer musk lately. but i still think that people have more and less developed VNO\'s possibly, because others are completely unaware. This happens with reg mones of course. Travis, any noticalble differences with musk on lately?

travis
05-15-2003, 05:48 AM
Travis, any noticalble differences with musk on lately?

You bet Bro...I\'ve been getting some interesting smile from women...but majority of my hits are in the thirties may because I am around them most of the time. But yesterday when I went to Fresh Choice for dinner the cashier was a teen ager glancing at me all the time...when I caught her she was kinda shy...I guess she got hit with my deer musk scent...I thought shes going to bend over for me...I wish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-15-2003, 06:02 AM
Yesterday i had this guy looking at me crazily, and he looked me up and down and then couldn\'t stop looking at me. It was so strange. Then this girl (a little to young for me, probably in high school) couldn\'t take her eyes off me. I had other looks from women and a little bit of men, but not ones that i can distinguish whether they were arttiributed to the phermones.

ALso, i can can\'t rmember, do you just wear it standalone and do you use cronk\'s master deer lure? I was using a drop or so of that yesterday with two dabs of apc to cover along with two sprays of some sh-t cologne.

The smell definitely makes me selfconscious, i will tell you that.

EXIT63
05-15-2003, 06:06 AM

Isn\'t there an outdoor store on Canal Street?

nonscents
05-15-2003, 06:38 AM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\"[B]iggest city in the world\"? Biggest apple maybe. C\'mon Bivonic, you\'re gonna let everyone think we Manhattanites worry about what everyone else thinks of us.

monesrule
05-15-2003, 06:40 AM
it\'d be faster to just order it over the internet

Whitehall
05-15-2003, 08:33 AM
One think I learned from mixing EW was the need for a fixative. A fixative will retard the offgassing of the musk and stretch it out over time.

Some classic fixatives are sandalwood, vetiver, and vanilla. Maybe a mix of 1:1000 musk lure diluted with Everclear then 10 parts of that with 5 parts of a fixative essential oil - sandalwood would be a classic choice here.

As to finding deer lure in Manhattan, isn\'t there the original Abercrombe and Finch store there? Before they became a logo-ed sweatshirt vendor, they were serious outfitters.

monesrule
05-15-2003, 08:51 AM
Whitehall, don\'t you know that EW is ridculously concetrated?

The stuff in a gland of deer isn\'t all phermones just like sweat from a human isn\'t all phermones.

You see how even products liek APC that boost your phermone levels don\'t work unless you put on a ton.

I think diluting deer musk that much would not provide you with enough phermones on your skin.

All abercomrie and fitch does nowadays is make disgusting catalogs that trivialize sex and ignore issues like STDs. Their just another sign that the apolocolypse is coming. (i don\'t mean that seriously, i am not religious). But definitely no deer musk sold in stores there. I found that ordering it on the net was speedy (in terms of shipping).

franki
05-15-2003, 08:55 AM
When it stinks to much to be able to wear it, you would have to dilute it, wouldn\'t you?

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-15-2003, 08:57 AM
Yea but 1:1000 deer musk to everclear? That won\'t give you many mones. I just say spread it around with lotion or massage oil, then add another cover.

SonnyBlack
05-15-2003, 10:27 AM

All abercomrie and fitch does nowadays is make disgusting catalogs that trivialize sex and ignore issues like STDs. Their just another sign that the apolocolypse is coming. (i don\'t mean that seriously, i am not religious).</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Im with you 100 percent on this...society, and more importantly,even girls, have seem to have lost sight of the values and morals that matter when it comes to sex and relationships...It used to be that guys were the ones that were carefree when it came to sex (its wrong I know, I myself dont think like that)but now shows like Sex in the City...seem to make girls think that its allright to mess around and have carefree sex...Im not here to cast the first stone at all, I just think its really sad that society seems to have lost its morals and that the population of good girls with values is quickly dying off...

monesrule
05-15-2003, 10:41 AM
thanks sonny. I don\'t think that women with values is dying off. I just think that the media makes it seem like that is happening. Same way with crime. Crime has gone down since the 50/60s , but you would think nowadyas we live in a more crime infested world and that things were simpler back in the day. Its all this media crap. And those men\'s magazines are a joke.

Elana
05-15-2003, 10:44 AM
I don\'t think that women with values is dying off. I just think that the media makes it seem like that is happening.

Monesrule- Sometimes you really surprise me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-15-2003, 10:46 AM
please elaborate.

Yea it is different, women aren\'t sexually repressed anymore, and they should never have been, but don\'t tell me you are anything close to men

Elana
05-15-2003, 10:49 AM
please elaborate.

Myself and a few of the women here were under the impression that you hated women. Your comment referring to a vagina as a f*@k hole was a tip off. BUT......it appears we were mistaken. You seem to have a better grasp on women that many of the guys here. That\'s all I am saying. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
05-15-2003, 10:49 AM
but don\'t tell me you are anything close to men

I am WAY worse than the average man!

monesrule
05-15-2003, 10:50 AM
okay thank you. yea i luvvvv you. I was worried that maybe you felt that women didn\'t have values. That would have broken my heart. You guys are so sacred, you should demand alot.

Elana
05-15-2003, 10:51 AM
you should demand alot.

I agree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-15-2003, 10:52 AM
\"just another sign that the apolocolypse is coming\"

\"way worse than men\"

Elana. Just shut your f*ckhole and mop a floor, would ya? Why can\'t you just be a good girl. The whole goddamn nation\'s going to hell in a handbasket \'cause of women like YOU.

Elana
05-15-2003, 10:54 AM
Elana. Just shut your f*ckhole and mop a floor, would ya? Why can\'t you just be a good girl. The whole goddamn nation\'s going to hell in a handbasket \'cause of women like YOU.

Go put your cig. out on your bosses head, you PMSing BITCH!

Elana
05-15-2003, 10:54 AM
NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!
That\'s my line....not yours!!!!!!
MINE!!!!

monesrule
05-15-2003, 10:55 AM
naa...she has her standards

**DONOTDELETE**
05-15-2003, 10:56 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Don\'t even try to come and talk to me because I\'ll just hit you in your face, stupid girl attention whore. None of you girls are worth a damn, not one. Watching too much tv, that\'s what did it. That Sex in the City. You can\'t watch that anymore.

NO SOUP!
NO TV!

Go to your room.

nonscents
05-15-2003, 11:42 AM
I am going to hijack this thread.

If you go to the Amouage web site you\'ll find that only the men\'s and women\'s gold Parfum and EDT have ambergris, civet, and musk. So this is not proprietary knowledge. I have tried some of the samples and, so far, females of no species have attacked me, but additional research is called for.

I e-mailed this Italian company:
http://www.profumo.it/perfume/orders/order_bank.htm (\"http://www.profumo.it/perfume/orders/order_bank.htm\")
to get a price on their animal scents. I\'ll update you with their response and prices.

BTW, of course Amouage costs a lot. So I am not pushing their stuff on anyone. On the other hand, what\'s the point of buying cheap synthetic Tong-king musk? The whole point of these animal pheromones is to get the complex chemical combinations that will, of necessity, be missing from the synthetics.

Further information: none of the other Amouage products have all three animal scents. In particular, the men\'s Gold cologne does not have all three of the scents present in the men\'s gold EDT.

Has anyone purchased from the Amouage website? Do they charge for shipping and customs to the US?

BassMan
05-15-2003, 12:14 PM
Has anyone purchased from the Amouage website? Do they charge for shipping and customs to the US?

I have the Amouage Gold/men from their website. They billed my card only the $160 cost of the cologne.

Back on topic, I would note that the artificial musks, etc. offered on the various hunting sites are considered good enough to attract the animals that they mimic.

I spoke to a friend the other night - a long-time deer hunter from a family of deer hunters - we were eating his venison burgers as we spoke. He vouched for the efficacy of the various deer lures. He had a number of stories of just how well they worked, in fact.

monesrule
05-15-2003, 01:25 PM
Don\'t buy amouage because of possible mones in it. If you are going to buy it, buy it for the scent, but it is nothing more than a good compliment to an exclusive phermone product.

I don\'t know why people assume that all of these deer musks are sythetic. Some people do seem to be buying those, but there are 100 pure real deer musk out their, like the cronk\'s one I have.

nonscents
05-15-2003, 01:26 PM
Bassman, you\'re absolutely right. We need fact-based data points to discover the effects of these synthetics on people.

I admit that I\'m a bit of a wimp about putting some of this stuff on my body after reading some of these hilarious descriptions of the potency of their odor. The fact that real ambergris, civet, and musk have been shown to be effective on people gives me a little more confidence to use them. Less risk; less opportunity for reward.

Thanks for the answer on shipping and customs charges. It\'s cheaper through the internet for me then. I don\'t have to pay subway fare to Bergdorf\'s or tax.

oscar
05-15-2003, 02:19 PM
nonscents,

Profumo sells a sampler of their range of animal scents for 93 euros + S&amp;H.
Click on the listing and it\'ll take you to a description of the stuff and to the individual products (eventually).

http://www.profumo.it/perfume/orders/order_bank.htm (\"http://www.profumo.it/perfume/orders/order_bank.htm\")

I haven\'t personally tried these, but it strikes me that if you\'re working to incorporate the genuine animal scents into a fragrance for humans, you\'re probably better off with a perfumer such as this as a source than an outfit whose goal is to make their stuff smell as much like deer ass as possible.

The animal products are rarely used as stand-alones in the world of perfumery. Even the \"pure\" musk oil sold in days of yore was usually steeped and aged in fine Sandalwood Oil.

Trying to use the bonafide Himalayan Muskdeer Musk by itself would be dicey to say the least. Using the unrefined, undiluted glandular stuff from a hunting store goes a few steps beyond that.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I don\'t want to see you getting into a rut! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-15-2003, 02:33 PM
wasn\'t the point of the whole experiment not to get animal scents and smell gamey but get animal pheromones? Imiation deer musk is the basis of almost all colognes, even in tooth paste, and imitation civit is widely used to, if it is scent you are after.

oscar
05-15-2003, 02:46 PM
monesrule,

When I say \"Animal Scents\" I just assume you know what I mean. These ARE the animal pheromones. If YOU can get the animal pheromones without the scents, PLEASE enlighten me!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

monesrule
05-15-2003, 02:54 PM
my bad. I just thought you were refering to the scented oilks that imitate muscitone and civetone

Whitehall
05-15-2003, 03:04 PM
We know that the musk of the Himalaya musk deer has a long-standing reputation for being an aphrodisiac. Unfortunately, it\'s rare, expensive, and illegal. That suggests it works.

What we would like to do is find a common, cheap, and legal substitute that also works.

That\'s where deer lure comes in. If we can find a way to incorporate deer lure into our pheromone concoctions, we may find ourselves attracting human doe-eyed females.

It is definitely an animal pheromone. However, we suspect that it does something sexual to human behavior too. Maybe not an exact analogue to human pheromones like \'none but close enough to merit investigation.

Therefore, I argue, we should treat deer lure as perfumers have learned to treat deer musk - that seems to me to be the smartest starting point.

monesrule
05-15-2003, 03:13 PM
Many deer lures are exactly deer musk. Then their are the urine ones and a couple other variations.

The himilayian deer musk is an aphrodiasiac, but that does not prove it works in terms of pheromones. Jasmine is an aphrodisiac. Pumpkin and lavender scent is one as well.

Perfumers used the musk from that particular deer becuause of the scent of its gland (which is arousing). However, the species of deer used in deer lure is different, because smell does not matter, just pheromones, so why not get a cheaper source (as other species are more readily available to exctract the gland from).

The real question is, is himliayian deer musk an aphrodiasiac because of its scent and pheromone content, or is it an aphrodiasiac because of its scent.

If it is the former, I would think the pheromone content in the other musks from different deer types would work as well, in terms of giving us a wider range of mones other then the 3 or 4 we have available to us on the market today.

Perigrian
05-15-2003, 03:20 PM
So you actually have this one? I was reluctant to pick it up since everthing available was to lure males. I too didn\'t quite get the concept at first. Anyways, I took the chance (+ it didn\'t cost that much) and now I\'ve had the Tink\'s® #69 Doe-In-Rut Solid it for the past couple of weeks now. I couldn\'t find anything with the musk, so I thought that I would take a chance with this stuff. It does say on the package that it uses natural deer pheromones. However, I haven\'t seen any results from using it. + it does smell like ass Wheeeww Man!!! Does it ever!

------------------------------------------------------------
Oh gawd least we have the same product, now we can work together. It needs to me diluted big time...AXE doesnt work. Ok well it works for maybe 10 seconds. I was thinking on buying a oil but I duno what scent is strong enuff to mask this. If you think its ass in the bottle its 100x worse once it hits your skin..

<font color=\"green\"> That\'s great, we can work together and try to figure this stuff out. Yesterday I put on one drop spread accross the back of my neck then I added four drops (that\'s a lot too for this) of a pure Polo oil (that I picked up at a renaissance festival). That seemed to do very well in covering the smell. I got about six hits that day that were all of a high caliber. One of them was even a friend of mine that I known for quite some time. At one point she even commented \"I hope you know that I\'m trying to seduce you...You know, you smell really good!\" I\'ll keep you updated with any progress. Whatever you come up with, let me know. This stuff is facinating. </font>

oscar
05-15-2003, 03:34 PM
monesrule,

Did you go to that site? Did you look? Did you read it? Did you link off in every direction that was made available to you?
Absorbing information is a much more efficient way to become knowledgeable than pounding on the keyboard.

Two days ago you couldn\'t seem to remember exactly what Estratetraenol was, when two days prior to THAT I had given you a definitive link about it in a thread that YOU initiated! It makes me wonder if it\'s worth the time it takes to post a reply.

Slow down! Take the time to smell the roses.
I see guys wondering why the old hands don\'t post as much anymore.
Instant \"experts\" is one reason why. Speedreaders is another.
Read more, post less.

Don\'t take this too personally. You are by no means the only one whom this particular shoe fits. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

monesrule
05-15-2003, 04:06 PM
I don\'t know what site you are even talking about, there have been so many mentioned. I\'ve read everything. The only contribution that anyone can make at this point is to get animal pheromones and post results (and indicate what product you are using and where you can get it). That\'s all that is important. The more people testing, the more we can see what works, if anything.

Many of us get hits regardless, so it is important to be skeptical and put it through a lengthy testing process. I am glad people are starting to contribute to that. Remember, if you do not get any positiv results, that is just as imporant as getting hits.

oscar
05-15-2003, 05:36 PM

(you)
I don\'t know what site you are even talking about, there have been so many mentioned. I\'ve read everything.

(me)
Quite understandable that you\'ve forgotten the site that I was referring to. It was, after all, way back at the top of this page. I\'ll refresh your memory.

(you)
I just thought you were refering to the scented oilks that imitate muscitone and civetone.

(me)
Can\'t imagine why. Not if you\'d actually checked out that link and \"read everything.\"

(you)
The only contribution that anyone can make at this point is to get animal pheromones and post results (and indicate what product you are using and where you can get it). That\'s all that is important.

(me)
I disagree. I think that if you can incorporate the animal pheromones in a form that isn\'t totally repulsive to the human senses you\'re far more likely to be successful.

DO NOT PRESUME TO TELL ME WHAT CONTRIBUTIONS I CAN MAKE. You\'ve got a lot of posts on the board, but bottom line, you\'re still a rookie. A lot of information seems to go right past you. If in fact you have some sort of learning disability, I apologize for saying that.

OSCAR

monesrule
05-15-2003, 05:42 PM
wow, you take this stuff pretty seriously

oscar
05-15-2003, 05:50 PM
wow, you take this stuff pretty seriously

Yes, I suppose I do. Why else would I have taken the time to read every post on the forum and searched for information regarding pheromones everywhere I could find it?

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nonscents
05-16-2003, 04:18 AM
Profumo wrote back to me with prices for 16 ml and 50 ml.
It was on their website all along:
http://www.profumo.it/perfume/orders/order_animal.htm (\"http://www.profumo.it/perfume/orders/order_animal.htm\")

There appears to be a penalty for buying the 50 ml of the muskdeer tincture.

I\'ll probably buy a few of these. I called the Vermont Country Store, the link to which was posted early in this thread, and their musk oil is out of stock for good (bad).

bivonic
05-16-2003, 04:19 AM
A blurb from Provence regarding Himalayan Deer Musk:
http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~essential/provencesep.html (\"http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~essential/provencesep.html\")

An articule on Musk, mentions Playboy &amp; synthetic Himalayan Deer Musk:
http://www.epistola.com/sfowler/scholar/scholar-musk.html (\"http://www.epistola.com/sfowler/scholar/scholar-musk.html\")

EXIT63
05-16-2003, 04:26 AM
And the outfitter says:

&lt;Gee, we\'re sellin more deer lure now that the season is over than we did all yeer! What the hael is goin on?&gt;

&lt;Yeah, them crazy New York City boys are probably smearin it all over theyselves!&gt;

&lt;Ha Ha Ha...Never seen nobody as SHITAWFULSTUPID as them!!!&gt;

&lt;YUP...I herd dat!&gt;

BassMan
05-16-2003, 05:45 AM

1 Civet Musk Oil Imitation 1oz $4.50 $4.50
1 Canton Musk Oil Regular 1oz $4.00 $4.00
1 Tonquin Musk Imitation 1oz $3.00 $3.00

I got the stuff from Adirondack Outdoor yesterday. Ordered Friday, it came in Thursday, Priority Mail. Not too shabby. I had dinner/moon eclipse watching/moonwatchingwine drinking plans last night, so I didn\'t get to play, but I did open the bottles and sniff.

The Tonquin Musk smells good. Very pleasant, ambery, warm, sexy.

The Civet smells like civet. Phew. I may eventually get the smell of it out of my mailbox. It\'s the only one I could smell through the box.

The Canton musk doesn\'t seem to have much smell at all. Anyone know what it\'s supposed to smell like?

I\'m looking forward to making something with quite a bit of the ambery smelling stuff and just a touch of civet. Probably steeped in Sandalwood oil as Oscar just mentioned.

Yum! New toys to play with. And cheap.

SonnyBlack
05-20-2003, 01:58 PM
monesrule,

Did you go to that site? Did you look? Did you read it? Did you link off in every direction that was made available to you?
Absorbing information is a much more efficient way to become knowledgeable than pounding on the keyboard.

Two days ago you couldn\'t seem to remember exactly what Estratetraenol was, when two days prior to THAT I had given you a definitive link about it in a thread that YOU initiated! It makes me wonder if it\'s worth the time it takes to post a reply.

Slow down! Take the time to smell the roses.
I see guys wondering why the old hands don\'t post as much anymore.
Instant \"experts\" is one reason why. Speedreaders is another.
Read more, post less.

Don\'t take this too personally. You are by no means the only one whom this particular shoe fits. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Thats true...the old members arent posting as much anymore...Ive noticed lately that all of the posts you see nowadays are from new members...whats up with that...I miss Irish\'s as well as Dr Smell This\'s detailed posts personnally...they were so very full of useful information...

xvs
05-21-2003, 11:09 AM
I ordered the Profumo deer musk from their site.

Apparently there was an error in that the payment link was set up for an old product which was 11ml for 42 Euros instead of 16ml for 61 Euros.

They sent me an email explaining the error, but also said they would send me the current 16ml product for the 42 Euros I\'d paid.

I feel a bit guilty about having ordered it because of the possibility that it came from endangered musk deer which were killed to obtain it. On the other hand, musk deer do drop pellets of musk, so these could have been collected and used without killing the deer. No way to know. Also, they do farm these deer in China.

I\'ll report back when it comes in. I mainly ordered it because of the amazing reputation of musk in the ancient world. I doubt it would have phero effects similar to what the products here offer.

DrSmellThis
05-21-2003, 07:37 PM
I really hope people DON\'T get Himalayan deer musk for frivolous reasons; or if they didn\'t really want it badly; think it won\'t work; or without researching it, etc.; for environmental reasons, huge differences among sources, as well as the possibility of stumbling into legal trouble. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It is regarded as sacred stuff.

monesrule
05-21-2003, 07:43 PM
Profumo deer musk is the same as Himalayan deer musk?

Elana
06-03-2003, 10:37 AM
I guess this was short lived. Everyone was so excited about this deer musk from hunting shops for a few days and now we haven\'t heard word one from you mad experimenters. What\'s the verdict?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 10:42 AM
Gawd, Elana, don\'t encourage them!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
06-03-2003, 10:43 AM
I thought it would be amusing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I should have put....\"For entertainment purposes only.\"

nonscents
06-03-2003, 10:49 AM
I just got my real deer musk from Italy, along with ambergris (sperm whale stuff), civet (the fox that caused SARS), and castoreum (from beaver [no jokes, please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif]). I am going to the Bronx Zoo this coming weekend to test them.

Elana
06-03-2003, 10:57 AM
I am going to the Bronx Zoo this coming weekend to test them.

The zoo? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Stand far back from the cages. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-03-2003, 11:29 AM
I am going to the Bronx Zoo this coming weekend to test them.

The zoo? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Stand far back from the cages. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ROFLMAOWJ!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Getting it over with now (the laughing part), because, should I be watching the news this weekend, and see a man hanging from the gorilla\'s cage with this \"\"\"help!\"\"\" expression on his face, with his head hanging on the outside of the cage, and his lower half on the inside, pantless. I\'m gonna piss me pants!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

nonscents
06-03-2003, 11:38 AM
I won\'t be yelling \"help!\" I\'ll only be doin\' the lady gorillas that are 10s. And they\'ll be beggin\' me for more! All the silverbacks will be cowering in the bamboo prayin\' I won\'t mess with \'em.

Hey Mobes, you could come with and bring that talented tongue.

MOBLEYC57
06-03-2003, 11:54 AM
I won\'t be yelling \"help!\" I\'ll only be doin\' the lady gorillas that are 10s. And they\'ll be beggin\' me for more! All the silverbacks will be cowering in the bamboo prayin\' I won\'t mess with \'em.

Yeah right!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I can see the headlines now...\"Black man gets snatched in a female gorilla\'s cage, and gets forced to eat gorilla filler!!! Friend yells, \"kick your legs Mobley! Kick your legs!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif That\'s a negative Ghost Rider! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif You\'re on your own! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Hey! You think gorilletta\'s nectar taste like pumpkin pie? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Probably has a banana fruity taste, huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

As for the silverbacks...you know there is a such thing as bi gorillas, yes? SOE and deer musk will have\'em winking at\'cha! Better not wear no tight jeans! You could hear, \"Hey Human! Hey Human! Yeah you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif You\'re looking good in dem jeans toots! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif And you smell like we need to get together, and do some body dancing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I wanna drive first!?!?\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sexyredhead
06-03-2003, 11:57 AM

Uggggh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nonscents
06-03-2003, 11:59 AM
SRH,

Please, why deny our fundamental animality? What is repressed just returns in uglier form. You can\'t fight nature so ya gotta love it!!!

Sexyredhead
06-03-2003, 12:00 PM
Repeat after me, NS.

\"Love animals, just don\'t LOVE animals.\"

Get it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nonscents
06-03-2003, 12:06 PM
My new mantra, \"I am a love animal. I am a love animal. I am a love animal.\"

Hey! Where\'d the sexy redhead go?

Sexyredhead
06-03-2003, 12:19 PM

Hey! Where\'d the sexy redhead go?

Who can argue with a man who\'s so hard up for sex he has to turn to the local zoo? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Meanwhile, this conversation isn\'t agreeing with my stomach, so I\'m outta here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 12:22 PM
&lt;gag&gt; &lt;puke&gt;

I\'m wit dat.

Whitehall
06-03-2003, 12:54 PM
Gawd, Elana, don\'t encourage them!!

FTR

That\'s what the deer said before...BANG!

MOBLEYC57
06-03-2003, 01:23 PM
Gawd, Elana, don\'t encourage them!!

FTR

That\'s what the deer said before...BANG!

Say huh!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I thought it was WTF!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Whitehall
06-03-2003, 01:46 PM
To explain,

The prey should never find it in their interest to encourage the predators or the hunters.

bigdog
03-08-2004, 09:48 PM
Came across this thread and

got a good laugh. Thought others new here may enjoy. Perhaps TallMacky could give deer musk a try!

DrSmellThis
03-08-2004, 10:43 PM
...for those who take

the concept, \"deer in the headlights\" seriously! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Chris_23
03-09-2004, 02:37 AM
Here is something i found on the web about

mones.
http://www.theage.com.au/articles

/2003/06/16/1055615730302.html (\"http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/06/16/1055615730302.html\")

Chris_23
03-09-2004, 02:41 AM
Cronk\'s Master Deer Lure

has no equal when it comes to performing in all seasons and in all deer habitat in North America. Works on

whitetail, mule and black tail deer. Made from pure deer musk, scientifically blended and aged several months with

other deer calling masks. This stimulating lure reaches out and brings in all members of the deer family. It not

only arouses the sex drive but excites the curiosity of all members of the deer family. Cronk\'s Master Deer Lure

has been on the market since 1963. There is a lot of history behind this famous deer lure. Has an indefinite shelf

life. A hunter shot a deer two years ago using a bottle of Cronk\'s Master Deer Lure his grandfather bought over

20 years. Free instructions on each

bottle.

[url=\"http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml\"]http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml[/u

rl]

Chris_23
03-09-2004, 02:42 AM
Well yall wanted to smell

good lol Lets smell like apples /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cronk\'s Apple-Musk, the

fragrant aroma of apple scientifically blended with pure deer musk is a favorite of many deer hunters. This

well-balanced combination takes advantage of the deer\'s natural instinct to search out food. Deer musk allays the

fear of anything being out of place. This lure has a dual purpose - it attracts deer and overcomes human odor. It

will work in an area without apple trees. An all season lure for the most discriminating hunter. Has a shelf life of

three years. Free instructions on each

bottle.
http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml (\"http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml\")

n

Chris_23
03-09-2004, 02:45 AM
Wear at your own risk heh.

Cronk\'s Ruttin\' Buck is in-rut buck urine that makes the dominant

buck turn into a fighting machine. Since the early 1980s this outstanding buck attractor has made big trophy bucks

do some unusual things.
Three years ago a Maine man was attacked when he placed some of this potent lure on his

clothing. The dominant buck came charging in and knocked him off his feet, barely escaping death. We do not

recommend this deadly lure or any of our attractor lures be placed on a hunter\'s person. We use the same secret

ingredient that\'s used in Cronk\'s Buck\'s Joy. Has a shelf life of up to three years. Free instructions on

each

bottle.

[url=\"http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml\"]http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml[/url

]

Chris_23
03-09-2004, 02:47 AM
What is sexual gland

lure?That site i been posting has something on there that says 100% sexual gland lure and i wanted to know what is

that?

jago25_98
03-09-2004, 07:58 AM
I\'ve actually

been to the Himalayers and now feel I\'ve missed out on something!

What would you do if you were there? Roll

in yak piss?

I never saw a since animal that looked even vaguely Deer-like. Maybe we\'ve worn them out?

DrSmellThis
03-09-2004, 03:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What is sexual gland lure?That site i been posting has something on there

that says 100% sexual gland lure and i wanted to know what is that?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
That\'d be the one I\'d try first, except that it is designed to attract bucks, IIRC. The

deer musk used in perfuming comes from a male deer. I\'m telling y\'all, real perfuming musk, from the musk

deer, is to die for. It is the most valued substance in perfuming for good reasons! To say that it smells however

good couldn\'t do it justice. It\'s an experience. (though there might be one or two things that can cost more,

depending on markets) So I advise everyone to stay away from it. Of course I\'m prejudiced, as I take particularly

strong delight in smells, and have a voracious appetite for them, compared to the typical person.

bjf
03-09-2004, 04:27 PM
</font><blockquote><font

What is

sexual gland lure?That site i been posting has something on there that says 100% sexual gland lure and i wanted to

know what is that?

That\'d be the one I\'d try first, except

that it is designed to attract bucks, IIRC. The deer musk used in perfuming comes from a male deer. I\'m telling

y\'all, real perfuming musk, from the musk deer, is to die for. It is the most valued substance in perfuming for

good reasons! To say that it smells however good couldn\'t do it justice. It\'s an experience. (though there

might be one or two things that can cost more, depending on markets) So I advise everyone to stay away from it. Of

course I\'m prejudiced, as I take particularly strong delight in smells, and have a voracious appetite for them,

compared to the typical person.

forget the sexual gland stuff for

a moment, the other deer musk they sell, how is that any different in terms of potential pheromone properties than

himalyian musk?

I doubt it is, probably the smell is only different, and who says which species of deer has

better pheromones anyway? And who knows if those pheromones can be picked up by humans (though there is no harm in

trying).

Pherona
03-09-2004, 04:28 PM
Stay away from the deer

enclosure when visiting the zoo!

bjf
03-09-2004, 04:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Stay away from the deer enclosure when visiting the zoo!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It wouldn\'t be wise to wear any pheromones, when visiting a zoo.

Cavalier
03-09-2004, 08:46 PM
I have been reading through

this thread and have not laughed this hard in a loong time! I think you have all lost your mind but at the same time

I am intrigued. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I\'ll have to see more posts about hits before

I run out and buy \"DeerAssInABottle\".. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mobley, you have to

be the craziest one here. You killed me with your posts to this thread!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif