PDA

View Full Version : Stone labs response to phero removal !

TBiRD
05-05-2003, 01:20 PM
Well, I emailed stonelabs few days ago asking how to remove pheros out of clothing 100% ! This is the nice answer I got :

<font color=\"blue\"> TBird,

Thanks for the note and the kind words regarding AE.

While it is true that steroid pheromones are not water-soluble, they DO easily wash out of *most* clothing articles within 2-3 washings. We have confirmed this on a number of different materials, and denim jeans do seem to be the most difficult to rid completely - averaging 4-5 washings. Nonetheless, with a good detergent and an aggressive wash cycle, they can be easily removed. Other than that, rinsing the target area with cheap vodka is about the only other alternative. One of our chemists here had developed a \"pheromone neutralizer\" that literally broke the andro steroids down on contact, but I think it was abandoned for the perceived lack of a market.

Kind regards,

Matt

Matt Fields
Customer Service </font>

That pretty much covers it all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Btw , what if we create a market for this \"phero neutralizer\". I\'d buy one instantly + I\'m sure many others here would aswell. (people wh like clothing application and people with \"shaky hands\" who spill alot )

monesrule
05-05-2003, 01:27 PM
is it the mones that stink?

and if the mones were neutralized, would the scent go away? If so, i think i would buy it too so i could apply on clothing. we can start a petition

CJ01
05-05-2003, 01:38 PM
I usually wash most of my clothes at 60 C and full spin ( except things like lingerie of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) is this what M.F. means by the `aggressive´ wash?

TBiRD
05-05-2003, 01:43 PM
Yeah u can\'t go more aggressive than that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Maybe burn the motherfunkers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CJ01
05-05-2003, 01:45 PM
Well I wonder how many handwashes are required for say lace underwear etc.

TBiRD
05-05-2003, 01:53 PM
I think using their Vodka trick u can get em out with one washing. Lets say u applied a drop of AE on your collar. Remember the spot ! Then prior to washing, pour some Vodka on it and then wash it @ 60 !

I\'ll try exactly that.

U just have to be carefull when applying on clothing. If u apply a drop on one spot , u\'ll get that out easily with vodka and washing. If u spray (TE) and cover a much wider area u\'d need alot of vodka to get that out lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

So keep that in mind and don\'t spray...

CJ01
05-05-2003, 01:56 PM
What a way to use vodka.

I´d rather drink it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TBiRD
05-05-2003, 01:59 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DUDE ! I\'m russian - Do u have any idea how much it would hurt my heart to \"waste\" this godlike liquid ??? Still I\'d do it for the sake of a future \"safe\" application /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

travis
05-05-2003, 03:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Thanks for the note and the kind words regarding AE.

While it is true that steroid pheromones are not water-soluble, they DO easily wash out of *most* clothing articles within 2-3 washings. We have confirmed this on a number of different materials, and denim jeans do seem to be the most difficult to rid completely - averaging 4-5 washings. Nonetheless, with a good detergent and an aggressive wash cycle, they can be easily removed. Other than that, rinsing the target area with cheap vodka is about the only other alternative. One of our chemists here had developed a \"pheromone neutralizer\" that literally broke the andro steroids down on contact, but I think it was abandoned for the perceived lack of a market.

Kind regards,

Matt

Matt Fields
Customer Service

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think Matt Fields works for DiscountPheromone

EXIT63
05-05-2003, 04:04 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I think using their Vodka trick u can get em out with one washing

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s what I call alcohol abuse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Mtnjim
05-05-2003, 04:35 PM
\"I think Matt Fields works for DiscountPheromone\"

That IS Stone Labs.

TBiRD
05-08-2003, 07:25 AM
Another thing that just came to my mind :

Some people here apply pheros on skin and then cover with expensive cologne (directly over application area)

Some of those colognes have alcohole conentrations as high as Vodka. COuld it be that people destroy some of their applied pheros by using the covering technique. Seems so.

If u are still successfull , then its maybe because u applied alot pheros...then sprayed cologne wich killed some pheros and made u slip down to a minimalist application that luckily was still hit producing.

Dunno whatcha think ???

DrSmellThis
05-08-2003, 07:43 AM
pheros safe in Etoh

TBiRD
05-08-2003, 06:39 PM
Escuse me , W00000000t did u say ?