PDA

View Full Version : PF Compared to The Edge

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:42 AM
Those are my two favorite products.
PF has a very subtle scent that you can wear alone or mix with colognes or e-oil. It seems impossible to overdose on the stuff, and higher doses give people a pleasant little buzz. There aren\'t a lot of \"hits\" but it seems to make women very relaxed and open. Perfect for dates.
Edge has a harsh stinky scent that requires cologne or e-oil, and anything over two sprays is probably pushing it. I get a whole lot of \"hits\" from it; and it seems to make women very talkative. It\'s a lot of fun to use.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:43 AM
Those are my two favorite products.
PF has a very subtle scent that you can wear alone or mix with colognes or e-oil. It seems impossible to overdose on the stuff, and higher doses give people a pleasant little buzz. There aren\'t a lot of \"hits\" but it seems to make women very relaxed and open. Perfect for dates.
Edge has a harsh stinky scent that requires cologne or e-oil, and anything over two sprays is probably pushing it. I get a whole lot of \"hits\" from it; and it seems to make women very talkative. It\'s a lot of fun to use.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:47 AM
PF has a stinky smell to me. Edge smells also funky when it\'s dried - the infamous kitty pee smell - much like DM.

Most of my male friends also think PF is stinky - not like kitty litter - but unpleasant. Tonight, I tried an experiment. I left all the other concoctions on the shelves - just a thin film of PF and Rocabar cologne on top to disguise it - went to a frat party. The chick I had been eying all night who was with another guy came up to me and asked me if she could have a sip out of my backwashed 40. There was less than 1mm left inside - and I couldn\'t possibly let anyone do that. Really strange but somewhat encouraging. I\'ll try this combo again and if anything else unsusual - I\'ll let you know.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:47 AM
PF has a stinky smell to me. Edge smells also funky when it\'s dried - the infamous kitty pee smell - much like DM.

Most of my male friends also think PF is stinky - not like kitty litter - but unpleasant. Tonight, I tried an experiment. I left all the other concoctions on the shelves - just a thin film of PF and Rocabar cologne on top to disguise it - went to a frat party. The chick I had been eying all night who was with another guy came up to me and asked me if she could have a sip out of my backwashed 40. There was less than 1mm left inside - and I couldn\'t possibly let anyone do that. Really strange but somewhat encouraging. I\'ll try this combo again and if anything else unsusual - I\'ll let you know.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:48 AM
Chemist: are you talking about Pheromal Factor? or Primal Instinct? I\'ve never heard anyone object to the smell of Pheromal Factor before.

And what is a \"backwashed 40\"????

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:49 AM
Backwashed 40: A 40 ounce malt liquor bottle with 1mm left of liquid in it. Like a beer with a thin layer of liquid left but on steroids.

PF: Phermonal Factor - smells stinky - not kitty pee stinky (like DM and Edge) - but kind of hospital cleaner stinky (not alcohol, lysol or ammonia - but the scent that is sometimes used to cover those smells). Mixed with a cologne and the stinky smell seems to go away.

Other stinky products (IMHO): Yes, AE, DM

Pleasant smelling products: Realm, Lure, Attraction, PPA, APC.

Little or no smell: PI (the bottles I have - I\'ve heard some of the old stuff is stinky and some isn\'t - in any case - I smell almost nothing unless I really take a big wiff - this is probably due to the oil base - it doesn\'t readily evaporate into the air - if that\'s true, then why does APC smell so strongly even though it\'s an \"oil base\"? Read the indredients, one is SD40 or something like that - that\'s alcohol - the same stuff in lysol and room freshner despite what advertising says about killing pheromones with alcohols (totally not true).

If it\'s not listed, either Bruce doesn\'t sell it now, I forgot to list it, or I haven\'t tried it.

-----
Chemist