PDA

View Full Version : Optimal Phero dosage?

CptKipling
05-05-2003, 09:23 AM
From what i looked up:

0.02 mg of none + 0.05 mg of nol + 0.15mg of rone

But does anyone have any other opinions?

CptKipling
05-05-2003, 09:37 AM
Ok some people have said less -nol, and/or little to no -rone.

This is going in my little Excel thing i was talking about, i just want a broadly accepted dose.

Then maybe i can branch it out so it can tell u what the reactions will be like.

And for TE/NPA, we have established the optimal amount of TE dabs is around 4, but what about for NPA?? I dont think its proportional to concentration unfortunately. Anyone want to take a guess at the volume of a TE dab? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

biteme
05-05-2003, 09:46 AM
Just curious. How\'d you come up with 0.15 mg of -RONE? Seems kind of high.

TBiRD
05-05-2003, 09:47 AM
\"From what i looked up:

0.02 mg of none + 0.05 mg of nol + 0.15mg of rone

But does anyone have any other opinions? \"

-none , I agree with 0.02 - 0.03 (thats where I try to stay aswell)

the nol part is also ok for a normal dose , but u could push it even further since its -nol and doesn\'t matter if u OD (just don\'t OD to the point of headache) Another thing to consider with -nol is : Do u want the friendly aura everywhere (wich is good) or do u want it around u (wich is even better)

-rone : Its a difficult thing with -rone. So far there are hardly any reports on what it does standalone , however it in my AE/m , wich is working awsome , so it can\'t be too wrong using a bit -rone in a mix. Unfortuantly I can\'t give any advice on optimal dosage with -rone. Just go for AE\'s balance and u should be fine !!!

CptKipling
05-05-2003, 10:28 AM
biteme: Its in a post in the archeives, but I mainly posted those numbers to provoke discussion.

TBird: Yes -nol and -rone are the tricky ones.

I think you CAN OD on -nol, but not in the same way as -none. For me 10+\" of SOE on my neck puts me in a strange mood, and the people around me. But if its more spread out, it doesnt seem to matter. Most mixes for younger guys will contain quite a bit of -nol, but maybe not for older guys.

People have said that -rone can kill a mix, but I haven\'t seen in (only used -rone in SOE and AE, which work well for me). Maybe its something to do with the chem set?

My Excel thing is about ready, maybe i could get bruce to have it as a download on the reference material.

biteme
05-05-2003, 11:59 AM
Oh. I thought you came up w/the numbers from your mixes and were confirming past posts about optimal dosage.

I remember seeing posts about that. Specifically in regards to 0.02 mg of -NONE being the most optimal for -NONE.

I wear a mix I made from chem. set mones a while back. For applications, I wear a somewhat minimal amount.

0.01 mg -NONE, 0.008 mg -NOL, 0.006 mg -RONE, 0.022 mg A1, and 0.014 mg PCC.

TBH, I\'m not sure if the cops are doing anything for me.

The mones seem to work better at a lower -NONE dosage. At higher dosages, I don\'t seem to get any kind of reaction from people. Even at a dosage of 0.02 mg -NONE.

The reactions I get seem to be subtle, yet positive. I need to work on my social skills, however. I\'m, um, socially stupid. Especially when it comes to women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tallmacky
05-05-2003, 12:04 PM
biteme this may have to do with the \"Tallmacky pheromone theory of indifference OD\" I may drop the thread later tonight or tomorrow I am not sure.

BassMan
05-05-2003, 12:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Anyone want to take a guess at the volume of a TE dab? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Just went through the exercise this weekend. 2 ml Everclear in an Edge bottle. 164 dabs, or 82 dabs per ml. I let them each drain for half a second or so after turning the bottle rightside up again...

CptKipling
05-05-2003, 12:54 PM
OIC

I\'m just about to re-post my mixes with a phero break down, so we can easily work out some rough guess.

The problem is, there are high -none and then high -nol mixes, which complicates things.

CptKipling
05-05-2003, 12:59 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cool! Thanks BassMan thats great.

Now, i think we need to do the same with an oil base, so we cover all the bases, even though we have to accept that these will be approximations.

Unfortunately I haven\'t got anything i could use to do this...

biteme
05-05-2003, 01:35 PM
Hi tallmacky.

I did a search on \"indifference.\" I remember reading posts about the build up theory you\'re talking about. Someone posted, if I remember correctly, that Bruce suggested 6 days on and 1 day off. Havn\'t tried that myself.

I\'ve tied the opposite, however. Mainly because I don\'t get out much. I\'m back to working from home again. More like back to putting proposals together LOOKING for work. Haha

Back when I used to wear higher dosages of -NONE, I did notice that I would get subtle, yet positive reactions when I suddenly went w/o mones.

So w/the build up theory, I started wearing less just to see what happens.

Recently, out of convenience, I\'ve been using my ex-gf\'s new roommate as a guinea pig. I\'m not interested in her, so maybe its a bad decision on my part to use her as a guinea pig. And, I know she doesn\'t like me very much (just like the old roommie). So it maybe even dumber to use her as a guinea pig. But its fun.

With the past few \"experiments\", I went w/o mones during the weekdays. Then, on Saturday, I would wear my now usual 0.01 mg -NONE, and go over to my ex-gf\'s place. The new roommie is her usual cold self. Toward me. Then, the very next day, I wear the same dosage, go over to their place, and the roommie is usually pretty friendly toward me. I even caught her glancing at me few times. The glancing could mean absolutely nothing, however.

As another test, I went 6 days w/o mones. Then wore double the dosage (0.02 mg -NONE). No reactions from the roommie. Positive or negative. I tested this twice.

A third test I did, was to wear the 0.01 mg dosage two or three days in a row. Then go w/o mones and go over to their place. In general, the roommie was friendly, I suppose. Not friendly like the first test I mentioned, but not cold either.

I\'m not sure what to make of it. Or even if it means anything. Once, during the first test I mentioned, the roommie had a female friend over. I\'d forgotten that I was wearing mones. I was stressing over money and work. The roommie and her friend left to go to the movies. After they left, my ex-gf told me that the roommie\'s friend kept sticking her chest out as if to show how big her breasts were. I didn\'t even notice it. I wasn\'t paying attention. The only thing I noticed was that the roommie was unusually friendly toward me. This was when I was first testing out the 5 days off, 2 days on.

The extent of my experiments lately. Nothing ground breaking or exciting.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif