PDA

View Full Version : best mix, application or stand alone product ever!

JW182
05-05-2003, 07:11 AM
Hello ppl, I am almost receiving my NPA and SOE gel, but I have a question for all Phero users, I read alot of posts and I saw alot of different mixes and applications, some work on some ppl, some dont, so my question is: There is any mix, application or product stand alone that will work for sure in every person who use it, regarding the quantity? either in sexual hits or social hits!

another question I have is: Phero works better in people who don\'t smoke?

best regards,
JW182

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-05-2003, 07:30 AM
Just check this out:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=67511&page=10& view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=67511&page=10& view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1\")

In places with too much smoke, mones will probably have a less visible effect... well, it depends on how much u use.

CptKipling
05-05-2003, 07:43 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
so my question is: There is any mix, application or product stand alone that will work for sure in every person who use it, regarding the quantity? either in sexual hits or social hits!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

No, thats impossible.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-05-2003, 07:49 AM
If someone garantees u that mones will work on you... that someone is not telling the truth!

But the chances of working are a lot higher than the chances of not working, if used correctly.

You have to understand how they work and do not think \"This is crap, I\'ll put it in the garbage\" if u get 2, 3, 4 days without seeing any kind of results. Be patient.

elvido
05-05-2003, 09:07 AM
AE is naturally your safest bet. I\'m having a real problem finding my ideal mix. I think it really depends on my ex\'s mood. I\'ve had 2 full sexual hits with 3:1 AE/PIm (drops) but later that same mix seemed to OD. 2 full sexual hit with 2 drops AE. Nothing of nothing with 5:2 SOE:A1. Partial sexual hit with 3:1:1 AE,NPA,SOE. I think that could\'ve become a full sexual one, but she was half asleep (hey she started it, not me!). So, my best results are with AE alone or with some variable that seems to change, but I\'d really like to think NPA can give me an even greater edge. Still testing.

Concerning smoking, both my ex and I smoke. My results have been pretty good though. Tomorrow I\'ll be trying 3 or 4 drops of AE in a smokey bar, and checking other girls reactions instead of just my ex. We\'ll see.

Xehupatl
05-05-2003, 10:54 AM
cool if we got a buck for everytime someone asked a question like this, we\'d all be lying on a sandy beach somewhere in the pacific slurping pina coladas.

franki
05-05-2003, 11:23 AM
cool if we got a buck for everytime someone asked a question like this, we\'d all be lying on a sandy beach somewhere in the pacific slurping pina coladas.

Yeah, we should make a newbie forum and only allow newbies to post there. Other forums have that too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Franki

tallmacky
05-05-2003, 11:30 AM
its really sad though, I mean there is alot of really good information that has been posted I mean classic stuff from 2 years ago that I can\'t stop reading at times, What I am saying is as a forum community we should be hitting on all the major issues both old and new instead of the same question wasting our energy, then again I do understand it its the time of fast food everyone wants there needs served up custome made and ready to go, maybe we should incorporate this in ourselves and start to copy and paste our answers as I am sure we could. heheheh

franki
05-05-2003, 11:47 AM
its really sad though, I mean there is alot of really good information that has been posted I mean classic stuff from 2 years ago that I can\'t stop reading at times, What I am saying is as a forum community we should be hitting on all the major issues both old and new instead of the same question wasting our energy, then again I do understand it its the time of fast food everyone wants there needs served up custome made and ready to go, maybe we should incorporate this in ourselves and start to copy and paste our answers as I am sure we could. heheheh

Haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TBiRD
05-05-2003, 02:37 PM
We need STICKY THREADS !

and we need to keep track of the really valuable threads and data...!

I also enjoy reading in the Archives WAY more than seeing the n00bs pop out every second. However , I do remember that I used to be a n00b myself and without help , I would have lost my interest in pheros pretty fast.

BRUCE MAKE AN EXTRA NEWBIE FORUM ! So that everybody else can concentrate on \"important topics\".

If a noob post turns out to be good.. u could still move it right here...no big deal ! Cmon !

upsidedown
05-05-2003, 03:38 PM
We need STICKY THREADS !

Hey, TBird. What exactly is a Sticky Thread? That\'s a new term to me. I ought to know it since I\'m a moderator....but oh well...there you go.

EXIT63
05-05-2003, 04:07 PM
A sticky thread is a thread that stays at the top of the list. (or wherever you put it). It doesn\'t get buried.

SonnyBlack
05-06-2003, 10:16 AM

BRUCE MAKE AN EXTRA NEWBIE FORUM ! So that everybody else can concentrate on \"important topics\".

If a noob post turns out to be good.. u could still move it right here...no big deal ! Cmon !

I agree with this completely....good idea as with the flood of newbies weve been having lately...

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-06-2003, 10:54 AM
Sonny, when u were newbie how did u learn about pheromones and its way of use? Besides reading, of course... Think and then tell me...

tallmacky
05-06-2003, 03:01 PM
I caught some specials on TV got here and read alot, I know the importance for every newbie to post, even though I read so much I still needed help with common questions and like many newbies I was wound up way too tight, its like loosen up and take your time!

The main thing though is experience you have to actually buy it use it and make thousands of observations that give you the qualifications to make new theories, or help others and so on.