PDA

View Full Version : Stone Lab's Androstenone Fragrance Additive

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:41 AM
I just ordered the Androstenone Fragrance Additive from Stone Lab\'s and was wondering how you are supposed to use this stuff.. There are no details inside, and I\'m not sure how strong it is.. How should I start? I noticed it is in Ethanol.. will it also work in aftershave balm (as opposed to cologne)? As far as colognes go, where can one purchase an atomizer bottle if you can\'t unscrew the top of your cologne without destroying the functionality of the bottle?

Thanks!!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:42 AM
Hello,

I will copy the instructions for New PA at the bottom of this message. I am waiting on some instructions for AFA from the manufacturer and haven\'t gotten them yet. When they arrive, we will start stuffing the orders like we do the PA orders. Use should be similar though. Check these out.
Cheers,
Bruce
---------------
New Pheromone Additive
from love-scent.com

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your purchase of the New Pheromone Additive.

Pheromone Additive (PA) is a very effective product, but getting used to mixing may take a little practice. Two important variables heavily affect how much you will want to add to your cologne. One is your own natural pheromone signature, which will have a lot to say about which products as well as how much of any one product will work the best. The other factor is the type and strength of the cologne you are using. The best way to deal with both of these variables is simply to experiment. Mix up small test batches of cologne/PA mix, try them out, and if you have the time and interest record your results. As PA will probably change the fragrance of your cologne a little, be sure to test your experimental potions for fragrance as well as social effects on those around you.

When mixing, start with a relatively weak ratio (about 1 part PA to 4 parts cologne) and build up as necessary. Some customers have reported that 2 parts PA to 5 parts cologne works well, but as I mentioned, every individual is different as is every cologne. If possible try varying your cologne as well as the amount of PA you mix in.

Finally, if you get a chance, visit our own Pheromone Forum for further advice, not only on mixing but general use of pheromone products. Simply click the \"Pheromone Forum\" link on our home page.

I wish you the best of luck!

Sincerely,
Bruce Boyd http://love-scent.com (\"http://love-scent.com\")