PDA

View Full Version : Little help here, please?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:40 AM
Heyo Bruce & Co.,
I was just wondering what would prob\'ly be the best idea to go with item wise for practically a first time user? I just kept hearing alot about the Primal and PF, but then people were raving about the new dynamic duo.. I know to each their own and so forth, but I was wondering which (two sounds like a good number) would be the best to start out with?

Myk

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:40 AM
Hello,
I like AE and Edge, but as you said everyone has his/her own favorite combo. I tend to think that no single product on its own is going to get the results of a combo. Here are some other combos I have tried or heard of:
Attraction/Old PI
Attraction/Andro
Old PI/APC (also old bottle.. seems pheromone content has changed)

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:41 AM
The ingredements we know of are Androstenone, Antrosterone (AE), Andreostenol, Anstrostene(Score), and Osmophermome (Yes).

With a single product, you are at the mercy of the premixed ratios. With a combo, you have the option of raising or lowering components until a certain combo seems to work. My experience so far is that although I have found some combos do seem to get hits - these results aren\'t reproducible from day to day. What works one day doesn\'t work another day. Some days its constant hits and some days its nothing. It\'s not something I\'ve learned to consistantly create at will. I will however admit that since I started using phereomones, my hits increased in frequency.

-----
Chemist