PDA

View Full Version : New use for Coulpins?

Skyy
05-04-2003, 11:13 AM
Well I *think* I have read that when males smell copulin that their test lvl\'s increase about 150% after 15 minutes exposed to it right? Well my point is could\'t copulin be used as a steroid substitute? Since they both do the same thing generally. Has anyone tried to put a dab of copulin under their nose and start to work out heavily? I know its not the EXACT same thing as a steroid injection, but im sure it would be better than nothing.

CJ01
05-04-2003, 11:49 AM
It would certainly better and healthier than some f*cking injection! This has been discussed already, my tip is to do a search through the board to give you some more info. As I recall, there´s is no real conclusion or evidence though yet.
CJ

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-04-2003, 11:50 AM
That\'s ridiculous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-04-2003, 11:52 AM
If it was possible to do that, we should already have known (by scientific studies), since it would reduce drastically the side effects of the steroids. Anyway, taking steroids to increase muscle mass is a complete stupidity!!

Phantom
05-04-2003, 12:08 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
taking steroids to increase muscle mass is a complete stupidity!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> yea... and Arnold was anorexic.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-04-2003, 12:11 PM
Phantom, any idea of what are the side effects when taking steroids for increasing muscle mass? As you commonly say... \"check it out\"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phantom
05-04-2003, 12:22 PM
There\'s lots of different streriods that cause different side effects and lots of them can be easily avoided (dont OD and cycle them right). Taking anti-estrogen drugs prevents getting \"bitch tits\", Ball Shrinkage, Water retention and alot other side effects. Only people who know what they\'re doing should use steriods as only people that know what they\'re doing should use pheromones. I never injected any kind of \"juice\" ever because I have a pretty good build naturally but as you can see, Arnold new what he was doing and he\'s still alive today. (If you think Arnold did\'nt use steriods your an idiot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.)

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-04-2003, 12:36 PM
But steroids are not for being used to increase muscle mass... that\'s not their therapeutic prescription. They may be used to treat some kind of health problems, related to our hormonal caracteristics. And, to be honest, I can\'t agree when u say Arnold used steroids in the way I think u are refering to. There are several ways of increasing muscle mass, some of them very effective and with no side effects (or almost any side effect). And, of course, u can increase it without any specifical tactic besides hard work at the gimn and a good nutrition (that\'s my case... I increased 7 kg of muscle mass in 3 months without any more than hard work at the gimn and a good nourishment).

Phantom
05-04-2003, 01:03 PM
Ever seen the movie \"Pumping Iron\"? one of the guys had like 20 bottles of stuff ontop of his drawer. Arnold does\'nt even look close to was he was before, thats because he stopped using steriods. I doubt you would get 1/10th of the size of Arnolds top physic by traditional workouts, all those guys you see on those \"bowflex\" comercials take creatine and various other supplements (they probably Stack too) and thats the thing they don\'t tell you. Like I said... you gotta be a idiot to think that Arnold was\'nt taking anything back then (go watch the movie).

druid
05-04-2003, 01:22 PM
the top body builder\'s ALL take roids(also a lot take growth hormone, estrogen blockers, and some even take synthol). go read muscular development if you want a dose of bodybuilding reality.

but if couplins does increase test levels then it would make a great supplement. The reason no one knows this is probably because couplins was only discovered recently and most people don\'t acknowledge phero\'s anyways. I think watcher uses it for muscle building purposes.

Elana
05-04-2003, 01:23 PM
I think Watcher uses it for muscle building purposes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well then it must work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Phantom
05-04-2003, 01:34 PM
the top body builder\'s ALL take roids(also a lot take growth hormone, estrogen blockers, and some even take synthol). go read muscular development if you want a dose of bodybuilding reality.

but if couplins does increase test levels then it would make a great supplement. The reason no one knows this is probably because couplins was only discovered recently and most people don\'t acknowledge phero\'s anyways. I think watcher uses it for muscle building purposes.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Synthol\'s some crazy shlt, do you think it would be useful for penis enlargement?

---------------------
Synthol
---------------------
Would you like to add an inch or two to your triceps/biceps/calves instantly instead of two years?

SYNTHOL ESIK-CLEAN is a state of the art synthetically engineered topical posing oil. The dramatic and almost instant gains in both muscle mass and definition are a result of the internal swelling of the muscle fibers. The permanent gains are a result of the production of new vascular tissue while the muscle is expanded. The new vascular tissue increases the blood supply to the muscle which provides extra nutrients to allow the muscle to grow larger, resulting in a permanent gain of both muscle mass and definition.

The result is size and definition. Unlike esiclene which blurs definition, this product makes you look harder and lasts much longer, while in our experience the gains are not permanent, many users report the massive gains they attain are still present after two to three years!

This product is a topical oil used to enhance the appearance of muscle and reduce post workout soreness. This product is not intended for intramuscular use.

CJ01
05-04-2003, 01:41 PM
Phantom, do you really need a penis enlargement? ? ?

Seriously I do like a man with muscle but I just loose respect when I know that a guy´s using some sh*t to make them bigger. Too much of a good thing.. y´know. What´s important is that a man is healthy and fit, that´s sexy I think. And yes a bit of muscle too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Phantom
05-04-2003, 01:44 PM
Phantom, do you really need a penis enlargement? ? ?

Not at all.. but maybe it can be incorperated to whitehall\'s mystery mix, if it\'s useful that is.

CJ01
05-04-2003, 01:48 PM
Hmmm, well maybe it can be used for breast enlargement too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
05-04-2003, 01:56 PM
Too much of a good thing.. y´know.

I am biting my lip..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Andy
05-04-2003, 01:58 PM
How about brain enlargement ?

druid
05-04-2003, 02:04 PM
it might be, but I would not try it. I don\'t use any of those drugs. I just work out and try to eat right. I don\'t want to be a 250 monster.

but even if it does then I don\'t think it would permanet because it isn\'t perm. for muscle gains.

CJ01
05-04-2003, 02:11 PM
Elena, I was referring to the other muscles in that case, not the other one YOU`RE thinking of. You dirty thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Phantom
05-04-2003, 02:17 PM
lol she\'s so cute when she\'s dirty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!

tallmacky
05-04-2003, 03:37 PM
makes you wonder how horny she was when she was 20

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-04-2003, 11:37 PM
And those who use steroids, do u have any idea of what side effects they have? I really don\'t think they will go to the tv talk about them.

Some of the side effects are almost impossible to cover, it would just be needed a lookout to their medical files. Some can be prevented, that\'s true, but u can end with serious problems by taking steroids to increase muscle mass.

By the way, druid, I don\'t need to read anymore about it, since I have already read a LOT more than u about this... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2003, 02:22 AM

Never mind that -- what are we gonna do when she turns forty?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

seadove
05-05-2003, 02:30 AM

No.She started suffering from this syndrome only lately. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When she turns 40 we\'d better run away to a safe haven. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
05-05-2003, 07:35 AM
Yeah seadove, and me and the rest of the girls will sit back with a drink and smoke and watch you guys leg it across the border /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But if anyone feels up for it, we´ll watch that too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and take pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jvkohl
05-09-2003, 09:46 PM
The benefit of the testosterone increase makes marketing copulins as a body-building supplement a definite possibility. This has been discussed amoung interested parties; should have something before the end of the year. Another recent report said that bright light exposure in the early morning hours increased testosterone levels. Makes sense then, if early risers have more energy.

drchaos
05-09-2003, 09:52 PM
Arnold has also had open heart surgery.

MOBLEYC57
05-09-2003, 09:57 PM
There was something on the tube yesterday about kids taking steroids, wanting to walk around looking big, but not understanding what\'s to come as they get older from its usage. Arnold\'s lucky if he gets away with just open heart surgery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Is it really worth it? NOT!!! Everyone will pay that uses steroids. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif YES...everyone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BIG TODAY...SUFFER TOMORROW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif