PDA

View Full Version : Other uses?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:17 PM
Hey all,
Okay, this may sound REALLY strange, BUT --
Would / could it add advantage to put a drop or three on THINGS? I\'m thinking of \"treating\" my resume\'.
Also, maybe a couple of drops in the car?
I\'m looking for any advantage I can get, to improve things, and even though the point of the Pher\'s for me is to attract females, I find it DOES change how males receive me in the professional arena, as well as how even some friends I\'ve known for YEARS seem to orbit me.

**DONOTDELETE**
what about at a cinema to get chicks to sit next to you when you go to see a movie

**DONOTDELETE**
Or i dunno for door to door sales or even in a retail store or can anyone else think or any other uses what about used car salesmen putting pheros in a car so taht people buy the cars or politicans or lawyers could also get a lot of use from pheromones might make em appear nicer and they could lie a lot more and get away with it, now thats a thought

**DONOTDELETE**
Paul, about the cinema... Pheromones have already been used to prove the efficency

in Germany there is a cinema \"row\" (dont get the right word for it sorry) called \"CINEPLEXX\" They have tested the HOT pheromone products there (quite ok i have the profume at home smells fresh but very little pheros in) and have used those pheromones on the SEATS people normally dislike (edges, near the screen etc) Result : 75% more visitors on those seats.. WOMEN.. men seemed to dislike those special treated seats.. Il keep an eye out for the article , if i find it il try to post it here somewhere.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:18 PM
Great thanx steve i would appreciate that sounds like an interesting article, i will have to try that resume trick as well to see what sort of response i get as i am looking for a bit of a change in careers