PDA

View Full Version : OD: PI/m w/ WAGG +PCC & EW

bivonic
05-04-2003, 08:22 AM
I was bored last night - my wingman was staying in the city so I went out solo, ended up running into some friends anyway. I didn\'t do a crazy OD, just an extra drop of PI/m so 3 drops in total +3 drops of WAGG in my hail gel & PCC all over my neck & Angel/m cover. I got hair flipping out the wazoo as well as a lot of arms over the head (exposing the armpit) & some kino too.

I know nothing special - I\'m not even sure if the WAGG was acting as a stabilizer or not, almost forgot I dug my EW mix out of the closet & sprayed about 4-5 sprays of the stuff on my chest & back - now THAT was the crazy application I forgot about, only one guy I was hanging out with said someone \"stinks\" - probably the EW, but the women didn\'t seem to mind. My mix is 1 drop EW for every ounce of the Melon body spray so 8 EW drops to 8 ounces of spray, I forgot to shake it up, I\'ll do that again when I go out to this girl\'s party later. There\'s a big block party in town today & it\'s a big party day, both in the bars & private parties.