PDA

View Full Version : Mikromalistic theory

Bubu
05-04-2003, 02:11 AM
Hello to everyone!
With half year trying to find this \"beheaver\" and pherromix, I got something interesting, that I could not find in this forum.

As some of You know , I am from Sweden.
Pherromones here, in Stockholm, works NOT as expected, I tryed to OD on 10 drops of PIm (Gush, I h
got allergy to that Ylang smell..), I does not give any responses, but on me.

Accidentially, mixing AE and SOE, (this mix was giving some potential), I mixed 1to8to2 AEtoSOEtoWAGG. Also, diluted 1/4 with BabyOil(deparfumized), applying 4 drops of this mixture, I had VERY GOOD results. Also, sexual too.
It is a strange, because next mix where even better:

(in parts)
1 AE
2 PIw
2 SOE
2 WAGG
6 Baby oil (thetraglicerine)
Applying 3-4 drops
(Notice, that pherroammount per application is pretty small)

I am not \"alfa\", shy, average to good looking , dark hear, dark eyes, europoid, 63kg , 158cm (as in SMALL)long, childish. Dresssing style \"Elegant\" to \"Casual\". Working out little. Testosterone level in a middle to low, low perspiration, using \"Dimention\" AXE, nonpersp.

Hey, Gurus, how it can be, that my mix is working?
Does this one has a potential to other users?

HEEEELP!

/Yours , Bubu /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

elvido
05-04-2003, 02:37 AM
What the hell is going on with phero results in Sweden? This is really bizarre. I think we need an undercover agent on the case.

ironration
05-04-2003, 05:41 AM
Well I am from Sweden as well and I can confirm that the results are not that impressive. People seem to be OD immune, and in my experience they do not seem to react to smaller doses either. Not sure if it the weather or that people are unusually reserved here (typical non-drunk Swede = British stifness*10)

ironration
05-04-2003, 05:50 AM
I used two drops of WKM#1 today, spread out over neck throat,wrists and behind ears. I covered with one spray of Cool Water. Spent a few hours in Stockholm but did not interact with that many people. Still, no unusal reaction from those I interacted with.

Bubu
05-04-2003, 08:51 AM
ironration, if You are from Sthlm region, we could try something together, at least think together, \"one head is good, two is better\". (But, if You not planing to contact me, just say it sraight, I PMed You while ago..)

And, please, try heavy -nol AE:SOE:PIw mix. I still need to know, if this tick working just on me.

Hey, TBiRD, FTR, Wacher, etc, somebody, Your opinion would not hurt

Read Ya, Yours Alex

Bubu
05-04-2003, 08:57 AM
Elvido, where are You from?
Was You ironic, or serious?
I trying to find Swedesh way here, please, do not laugh!

Pherromones working on ALL peopple, but from one culture to other WAY they working and WAY you see reactions is differs alot.

If You would be in our situation, You will be trying hard too, would\'nt You?

Alquimista
05-04-2003, 09:05 AM
Bubu,
It seems that I have to make a special mission as 007 to sweden /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. The enemy (women) are winning our fellows sweden as well their weapons (OD pheros) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bubu
05-04-2003, 09:40 AM
Thanks, You can stay in my place, I have extra room for a while.

Nop, not to OD (Åj, fan också!) just make it smart!
Well, Vikings do not cry, You know..

But seriousely! Is it just only me allways have to push the trigger first? I mean, Is my mix working on other fellows too?

Kifer85
05-04-2003, 09:45 AM
yeah, i was in sweden a couple years ago (stockholm and gotenburg). Then again, I was only 14 with no mones at all, but I definately can understand what you mean by \"cool and reserved\". I have no idea what the bar/club scene is in stockholm, but i can imagine it not being quite as sexually charged as the US\'s (hell, im not even sure about chicago\'s scene, im only 17). Anyways, it definately sounds like you swedes need serious nol boosts to break through that ice.

I would try a 1 SOE:1 AE mix in generous amount before you go to a club, so you get a crapload of nol, a good amount of rone, and plenty of none just beneath the surface. Then again, im really not an expert so also just take whatever i say with a grain of salt.

Bubu
05-04-2003, 09:50 AM
1:1 AE:SOE does not work, in some situations it seems to give OD- kind responses after 3 drops allredy.

Thanks for warm words, Kifer!

ironration
05-04-2003, 10:06 AM
Hm, I did not reply for two reasons. One, I wish to remain anonymous. Two: You are right that two heads think better then one, but I think by having the discussion here on the forum, we gain useful thought from 100s of experienced phero users /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bubu
05-04-2003, 10:12 AM
Thanks, ironration, Your point understood.

Kifer85
05-04-2003, 10:53 AM
how was it an OD response? 3 drops really shouldn\'t do that, and even so, was it a fragrance OD as in \"you smell bad\" or a phero OD where the ladies became even less approachable or more irritable? That would be very strange with such a minimal amount of none and such a high amount of nol.

Oh, and another question. Any clue as to how the lacroymones affect the swedish ladies? A mix of SOE and maybe a little bit of TE or even less NPA would be next on the list if youre not sure how the special ingredients affect them.

Bubu
05-04-2003, 12:16 PM
Famous NPA:SOE (DD1 both variants) did not brought any results. Girls got scared. Althou men showed respect a lot.

OD responces was:
1. While checking me out a little from a distance, when I approached, girl was treating me as an anoying object, whatewer I said or done.
2. Group of girls, standing near to me in a pub, was lifted and signed off from the place to land 5 meters from me. I was not even looked once in their direction.
3. SocialHookUp in a 2 meter range. One girl \"looking\" for a fire to her sigaret, headed to me, than 1 meter from me changing direction to light a sig from another men.

/Bubu

Phantom
05-04-2003, 12:23 PM
how much you wear?

TBiRD
05-04-2003, 12:28 PM
Actually , where is the problem Bubu ?

\"Accidentially, mixing AE and SOE, (this mix was giving some potential), I mixed 1to8to2 AEtoSOEtoWAGG. Also, diluted 1/4 with BabyOil(deparfumized), applying 4 drops of this mixture, I had VERY GOOD results. Also, sexual too.
It is a strange, because next mix where even better:

(in parts)
1 AE
2 PIw
2 SOE
2 WAGG
6 Baby oil (thetraglicerine)
Applying 3-4 drops
(Notice, that pherroammount per application is pretty small) \"

If I got it correct , u just said u found a mix for yourself that is working (quote:) VERY GOOD ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif even sexual-wise ) !!! even despite of the swedish c00lness !

What else can u ask for !? Enjoy it....maybe give it few more runs (2 weeks same application) to see if it is really as good and always producing VERYGOOD results!

Bubu
05-04-2003, 12:31 PM
NPA:SOE 3:7 3 drops, well shaken, from used eyedrops bottle.
I felt the smell of NPA in 12 hours.
1 drop behind both ears, 1 drop on forehead, 1 drop eyebrows/jawline and testingpoint on my hands back (under the watch)

Watcher
05-04-2003, 12:33 PM
Try using less 2 drops maximum, and only use it indoors ie in cold climates, or perhaps a spray is better suited, better still apply on top of youre head.

Bubu
05-04-2003, 12:56 PM
Thanks, TBiRD and Watcher, good answer.

Posted it because it raises old \"Minimalistic Manifesto \" again in some way.. (Thanks a.k.a )

And, founding my mix, I will not keep it as a secret, I will share for approval and help other. After all this is a forum all about, isn\'t it?

Phantom
05-04-2003, 01:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Try using less 2 drops maximum, and only use it indoors ie in cold climates, or perhaps a spray is better suited, better still apply on top of youre head.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Or you can build yourself up from 1 dab of NPA with 3\" inches of SOE no mixing required. (for every additional dab of NPA add 2\" of SOE)

Zap
05-04-2003, 01:36 PM
Hello there,

I have been in Sweden too...nice country...a lot of attractive women (7 of 10), everybody can speak at least 3 languages, a lot of traveling etc.

My experience is that certainly girls can be cold. Actually strange, many times you do not pick a girl in bars, and a single day you pick a drunk girl and end \"drinkig coffee\" in somewhere. Swedish are not much about talking, but I think if u go to talk to a girl usually there is a good reaction....there is also a lot of drinking there, and social life...

xvs
05-04-2003, 10:48 PM
My suggestion: try adding WAGG and then actually talk to the girls, don\'t wait for them to come to you.

I find that when I do that, I basically never get an overtly negative reaction.

They always react at least somewhat positively, although I may not get their phone numbers for other reasons (for instance, they have a boyfriend, I\'m actually not at all their type, etc.).