PDA

View Full Version : Think i got my first DIHL......

Tremann
05-03-2003, 10:39 PM
Ok, so i woke up this morning around 12, showered and put on about 3 drops of my new AE(one on top lip, 1 on each side of neck)and went to get a haircut at my normal place. The girl cutting my hair seemed extremely talkative friendly, moreso than usual. I would assume this is because of the -nol and -rone. She sometimes cuts my hair there, but not all the time so i was surprised as to her chattiness. So im sitting there, getting my hair cut, and the cute girl who washes the hair there, comes and sits down at the booth next to mine. I was looking straight ahead and all of a sudden, my haircutter leans over and snaps her fingers in the girl\'s face to wake her up. I am upset because i am not sure it is because of me or just because she was bored and daydreaming. I wish i woulda caught it. Anyway, more experimenting to be done w/ the new AE, pretty excited. If anyone could make recommendations as to amounts, application areas etc, it would be greatly appreciated.

tallmacky
05-04-2003, 06:07 AM
Seems like it was a DIHL unless she was fantasizing about me. That type of behavior is rare and in the name of probability I would have to go with DIHL, did you see the girl right after the haircut did you see her eyes or anything?