PDA

View Full Version : About androstene and Osmophermome

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:39 AM
The ingredements we know of are Androstenone, Antrosterone (AE), Andreostenol, Anstrostene(Score), and Osmophermome (Yes).
I have never heard of the last two pheromones, what can you tell me about them. I know that Androstenone seems to be associated with the alpha male and is a break down of androstenol and androstenol is associated as being more feminene (the femal products have higher ratios of it that the male versions) and I don\'t know much about andrsterone, but I\'ve never heard of the other two. How did you find out about them , what are your sources?
Also do you know anything about the strength and effectiveness of the last two, Anstrostene(Score), and Osmophermome (Yes) and what there phycological effects might be? Thanx for the input.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:39 AM
The only reason I know about these names is from the ingredient list of the specific colognes. Osmopherome for \"YES!\" and Antrostene for \"Score\". Both from Bruce\'s website. However, Osmopherome isn\'t found anywhere in scientific literature - I suspect it\'s a made up name for another pheromone. Androstene appears in scientific literature, but not in specific pheromone studies. I have had some success with YES, but none with Score (smells like cheap Polo - it was a freebie at Bruce\'s for a while). However, YES! was three years ago, and since then better products have come out.

-----
Chemist