PDA

View Full Version : Supplement

travis
05-03-2003, 09:56 PM
I am getting currious about this supplement that I am taking that supposedly for weight loss purposses, every time I take this supplement I get hits from the ladies. Remember my post Million Dollar Qestion....what I said there was happening to me every time I take this supplement.

I started taking this supplement last year or I think couple of years ago.........I remember that was the time when James Khol started to joining this forum. And I thought all those hits that I was getting came from James Khol\'s product.

I noticed that when I stopped taking the supplement DHIL that I was getting stopped too. I have no idea that it was the supplement that gives me a lot of glances not until the other day. I told myself that I will do a test again..I did not take the product for couple of days and just use plain pheromone, the results was kinda hard to tell. I was not getting obvious reactions from the girls.

Tonight, I took the supplement and after 30 mins I went for a test (no Pheoromone), so I went to Starbuck and guess what....3 ladies got hit. First lady was sitting by the entrance door her eyes was glued .....literally glued...we had eye contact about 8 to 10 sec. Was it a hit? Yes definetely. Target number 2 the cashier, there where two of them at the register machine and of course two register, the female who was at other register told her co-worker (male) she wants to ring me up. When I was taking money out from my wallet she was staring at me intently and when I handed her the money she was looking at my eyes telling herself take me home with you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3rd victim was the lady who was making the coffee. When she got done make my coffee she said \"will this be all?\" I said yes and thank you. When I turned my back she said \"bye\" so I returned what she said so I said \"bye\" too. When I was walking away she said \"bye\" again I noticed a tone, so I said \"bye\" this time I said it a little bit louder probably she did not here me at first response, but I made it sure that the second response she could hear me. When I was at the door she yelled the word \"Bye\" again I looked around if were other customer in there, it was only me who was there.

Remember that lady at the entrance? When stepped out she was again looking at me again I just looked and went to my car. the end.

By the way someone asked me at my post \"Million Dollar Question\" what was my cologne that time and I answered \"Yes\"...... it was not \"Yes\" I took a supplement that time.

I do not know if I am emmiting an order in the air thats giving me DHIL from the ladies...if there is I could not smell any...\"NOTHING\"

I would be willing to be experimented and find out what is that kind of odor that makes me \"attractive\" to the ladies. I hope James Khol reads my story.

Tremann
05-03-2003, 10:42 PM
well what supplement is it????

EXIT63
05-04-2003, 02:34 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
well what supplement is it????

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah, spill it.

Phantom
05-04-2003, 03:13 AM
TELL US NOW OR DIE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!

marv14yag
05-04-2003, 02:45 PM
If it is caffiene/ephedrine....

DHEA is in fat, so it will be released.

If it is viatmins, they will come out of the skin and show \"healthyness\".

Other than that...If it raises testosterone, than it\'s testosterone.

If it lowers corizol, it\'s saying you have less stress (stress is never good pheromones...Cortizol is what will make people stay away from you.)

Those are the only types of supplmements.

And, protein, etc, is just like the vitamins.

Bart