PDA

View Full Version : Spiking w/ TE/AE...no NPA

pelotudo
05-03-2003, 08:27 PM
Right now I\'m looking to spike my cologne for SEXUAL hits (younger girls...17-20) w/ the AE/TE I have, and the SoE Gel.

For spiking cologne, what kind of ratio should I do with both TE (-none + secret for sexual) and AE (all 3, adding in social hits too)..along with a couple dabs of the SoE gel packs? How many drops of cologne should I do for whatever number of drops for TE/AE, and how many sprays should I do?

(BTW, I checked the cookbook...and it tells how to spike w/ NPA..but I don\'t have any NPA until I get the Duo end of next week sometime.. I\'m working with AE/TE and SoE Gel right now)

Thanks,
-Jon

Kifer85
05-03-2003, 08:39 PM
spiking with TE is fine I guess.

But, from my own experience and from reading other threads, IMO its probably a bad idea to spike a cologne with AE or SOE. Both are scented products and are likely to clash with the scent of the cologne.

If you\'re really adament in testing it out though, mix the mones in a separate atomizer or vial so you don\'t ruin a perfectly good bottle of cologne. That applies to the TE as well, scented or unscented.

If you\'re using unscented, what i would do is mix about 4-7 cologne:1 TE. Use this on body, and then add a small amount of 2 SOE:1 AE to clothing and maybe wrists to avoid nol conversion. Again, don\'t apply to same points and use very little to avoid clashing.

PS. PLEASE don\'t try this yet. I am by no means an expert and am learning myself the subtleties of this science. Please wait for someone else to verify what i said, or at least take anything i have reccomended with a grain of salt. Otherwise, have fun and be careful not to OD.