PDA

View Full Version : Females Reactions

monesrule
05-03-2003, 07:28 AM
One reaction I find is when wearing a good amount of none, women have a reaction they have an animal attraction they never experienced before and in turn they almost get scared...i.e. like they have no element of control and they really do not know what to make of the experience.

Does anyone else get this, and i am not just talking about DIHLing. More intense and a \"what\'s going on reaction\"

franki
05-03-2003, 09:54 AM
Right, and maybe that is why they you think they are somewhat ignoring you, while they just don\'t know what to do.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Watcher
05-03-2003, 12:18 PM
Commonly called a DIHL

Kifer85
05-03-2003, 07:34 PM
I think that could be a product of confusing reactions between preconceived notions and phero response. I have noticed simmilar confused, almost sexually repressed response in girls that know me but have never considered me as a sexual person. Not to sound arrogant, but I think Im pretty good looking, and recently lost quite a bit of weight, but a nol deficiency made me a bit of a lone wolf. I think these girls are only now attracted to me a bit more due to added nol AND none. Maybe more nol and less none in your case would curb the sexual response a bit. Also consider WAGG or A1, but i have personally no experience with either.

Watcher
05-04-2003, 12:29 PM
MIX#1

Whiffy
05-04-2003, 03:11 PM
What\'s in that Mix#1 again?