PDA

View Full Version : Hell you've been right .....

Andy
05-03-2003, 05:34 AM
I knew a lot of you claimed that npa/TE would give more solid sexual hits than any other -none product, but I never really tested it out. I still had 2 bottles of NPA on the shelf and decided to give it a shot yesterday. 2/3 SOE/gel and 3-4 dabs NPA spread over application points. Yeeeehaw .... you just can\'t imagine how it worked.
3 solid hits, heavy kino, grinding afterwards and all beeing number (all cell and home) and kiss (tounge) closed in the end. I could have taken at least one directly with me, but I didn\'t do it because it would have dragged the pal I\'ve been clubbing with more down. He was already sorta depressed because he had to watch this \"show\" and had less luck.

BackInLife

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-03-2003, 05:40 AM
yeah... those secret ingredients rock!

tallmacky
05-03-2003, 05:42 AM
Yeah, it would be cool if LaCroy came out with a concentrate additive of nothing but the secret ingredients in it, which we could add to a mix or add the concentration of the SE\'s the way we like.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-03-2003, 05:43 AM
The \"cat piss\" smell perhaps would be too strong...

Andy
05-03-2003, 05:49 AM
I covered it with \"Le Male\" .. no catpiss smell .. not even in the end.

I think I could have smelled like a rotten yak ass without a difference. My friend told me that one of my \"victims\" was considered \"hard to get\" and that many djs crushed their teeth on her. I couldn\'t believe it, because she was the first one I ripped in a dark corner of the club. Actually I\'ve thought she would be a cheap bitch and I\'ve already thrown her off my target list.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-03-2003, 05:51 AM
I was refering to what tallmacky said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
05-03-2003, 05:52 AM
I know ... was kinda addition to my post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hell ... *yell* BRUCE .... do you ship weapon licenses with NPA now ? NPA is a WMF, a weapon of mass fvcking.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-03-2003, 05:53 AM
Was it the first time u tried NPA / TE?

Andy
05-03-2003, 05:58 AM
No .. I used it in mixes before, but it was the first time I used it directly dabbed on. Ah, I\'ve forgotten something interesting ...

One of the ladies was quite a bit shorter than I am, she reached only my chest, there was one of my aps and she buried herself there all the time. The other two were a bit taller and could reach my aps on the neck, where they buried their faces too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phantom
05-03-2003, 06:02 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
2/3 SOE/gel and 3-4 dabs NPA spread over application points

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Thats similar to the amount I was wearing when I nailed the \"grinding\" girl (4 dabs of NPA and 8\" of SOE) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, NPA is not to be taken for granted.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-03-2003, 06:02 AM
Besides that, any other kind of reactions from women u would like to report? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Have u ever had those kind of results with any other phero product?

Elana
05-03-2003, 06:03 AM
Let\'s note one thing. I have seen pictures of Andy and he is <font color=\"red\">HOT! </font>

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-03-2003, 06:06 AM
yeah... u would bang him, wouldn\'t u Elana? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That\'s because u didn\'t see my photo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Just kidding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
05-03-2003, 06:08 AM
I wouldn\'t kick him out of bed for eating crackers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Send me your picture.

travis
05-03-2003, 06:12 AM
Andy,

Good that your staff worked pretty good. The secret was applying phero in diff. parts your body....thats what I do too.

Andy
05-03-2003, 06:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
Besides that, any other kind of reactions from women u would like to report?
Have u ever had those kind of results with any other phero product?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

There was one thing that I noticed beside the things I already reported ... We\'ve been standing at a table quite a bit away from the dancefloor and the walkway aroung it. One girl that passed me with her bf before (while we\'ve been standing right next to the walkway) convinced his bf 4 times to walk around the bar and our table. This was ridiculous, because the walkway was far better to cross than the crowded corner we\'ve been at. She walked every time really close to me and touched me \"accidentally\" every time while \"searching for a way to pass\". That was funny shyt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-03-2003, 06:30 AM
/3 SOE/gel and 3-4 dabs NPA spread over application points. &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; what points did you put the stuff on?

pelotudo
05-03-2003, 06:47 AM
Geeze, I\'m almost regretting getting the TE over the NPA now. I\'ve used the TE a few times now w/ my cologne covering, and the cat-piss smell of it comes out quickly. I did 1 direct spray on my shirt last night w/ my cologne right on top of it, and 3 hours later I had to throw on some Axe cuz I could smell it.

How much TE would you suggest putting on to get the same results you did (in a casual environment...mall, small party) w/o having the smell?

-Jon

Andy
05-03-2003, 06:51 AM
I am not sure about the amount, but I\'d try to dab it on because it will give less surface beeing exposed to air.

Application:
SOE: spread on wrist, neck, chest
NPA: dabbed on wrist, neck (both sides), in the middle of the chest, right below the ribs.

monesrule
05-03-2003, 06:52 AM
how could the mones get through your clothes. I still don\'t understand that. especially if you are wearing more then one layer.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-03-2003, 06:54 AM
pelotudo, instead of spraying TE, try to dab it. Use 3 - 5 dabs in different places (just an example, 1 on each side of neck, behind of each ear, 3 on chest)... but that\'s just one possible distribution.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-03-2003, 06:57 AM
And cover it well, with a colone.
Or do as tallmacky said, use not a colone but something like AXE, for example... it lasts more than the colone.

pelotudo
05-03-2003, 07:02 AM
I think I\'ll try the dabbing today. I tried it a few days ago (3 dabs total, all on neck and upper part of chest), but the smell got to me quick. How about this combo:

2 dabs AE, one under each ear
2 dabs TE, one lower neck, 1 split between wrists
1 dab SoE directly on neck

and cover well w/ some Axe? Would I OD from that, and what about the multiple scents? (TE Sandalwood+AE+SoE+Axe sounds like=big mess)

travis
05-03-2003, 07:06 AM
I\'m going to the gym this morning...applied TE
2 dabs
ear
wrist
front elbow
back elbow
front knee
back knee
shoes left and right
wish me luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
going to scare all the dudes in the gym

Andy
05-03-2003, 07:08 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
how could the mones get through your clothes. I still don\'t understand that. especially if you are wearing more then one layer.

There should be no problem unless you\'re wearing a diving suit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif How many cloth layers are you wearing in a club that\'s at about 40°C and a humidity level of the tropical rain forest ?

Phantom
05-03-2003, 07:08 AM
I\'m going to the gym this morning...applied TE
2 dabs
ear
wrist
front elbow
back elbow
front knee
back knee
shoes left and right
wish me luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
going to scare all the dudes in the gym

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">14 dabs?, I would\'nt wear that much without at least 2\" of SOE.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-03-2003, 07:14 AM
pelotudo, u can use 2 drops of AE (behind each ear) and 2 dabs of TE (each side of your lower neck or in the chest, but well covered). SoE in your wrists.

\"TE Sandalwood+AE+SoE+Axe sounds like=big mess\" - yeah, if u put them all in the same place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-03-2003, 07:23 AM
pelotudo, instead of spraying TE, try to dab it. Use 3 - 5 dabs in different places (just an example, 1 on each side of neck, behind of each ear, 3 on chest)... but that\'s just one possible distribution.

Somewhere on the forum, someone with smarts said that 1 drop of NPA is 4.5 to 5 drops of TE to equal 1 drop of NPA. Wouldn\'t it be about the same for dabbing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-03-2003, 07:30 AM

Somewhere on the forum, someone with smarts said that 1 drop of NPA is 4.5 to 5 drops of TE to equal 1 drop of NPA. Wouldn\'t it be about the same for dabbing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You had the typical pro attitude... \"yeah these newbies are brainless!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Remember that those who have few experience with mones (it\'s my case, for example) need time to get themselves used to all these products and all the appliance \"rules\"... and it is much easier for us to just dab TE, as we don\'t have the right idea about how much will be necessary for us to OD... know I\'m sayin\'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

pelotudo
05-03-2003, 07:30 AM
Also, how long would that application last? Like if I put some one now before heading up to the mall, but go out tonight...when should I reapply and add more axe w/ it?

MOBLEYC57
05-03-2003, 07:47 AM

Somewhere on the forum, someone with smarts said that it takes 4.5 to 5 drops of TE to equal 1 drop of NPA. Wouldn\'t it be about the same for dabbing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You had the typical pro attitude... \"

It\'s all about attitude, but I\'m definitely no pro. I was hoping someone else would take over...still...a dab from TE bottle would be different from a dab from the NPA bottle because of size...TE having a larger mouth. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Anyone!? Anyone!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

monesrule
05-03-2003, 07:51 AM
it\'s all guess work and about the same anyway

tallmacky
05-03-2003, 08:01 AM
Think about it, we are talking about pheromones not boulders here, I am sure phero\'s themselves have no problem passing through your clothing, clothing is far from secure its not like its plastic.

CptKipling
05-03-2003, 08:02 AM
Mobes is right, its going to be very difficult to tie down how much we are getting.

But in truth it doesnt really matter, because you are going to get a different volume each time you dab. Just remember that NPA is 4x as strong as TE.

Andy
05-03-2003, 08:08 AM
Btw .... are you guys dabbing with or without the dropper still in place ?

monesrule
05-03-2003, 08:57 AM
Then how do surgical masks work and how does a brita water filter filter water?

Those doctors really shouldn\'t be around SARS then

&lt;&lt;&lt;Think about it, we are talking about pheromones not boulders here, I am sure phero\'s themselves have no problem passing through your clothing, clothing is far from secure its not like its plastic&gt;&gt;&gt;

There should be no problem unless you\'re wearing a diving suit. How many cloth layers are you wearing in a club that\'s at about 40°C and a humidity level of the tropical rain forest ? &gt;&gt;&gt;

tallmacky
05-03-2003, 09:09 AM
First of all why are you comparing bacteria/virii with pheromones? Second of all do you think your shirt comes close to being of the quality and fineness of a surgical mask? Well then I suppose the doctors can just put their shirt over their mouth and nose when going around someone with SARS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif?

BTW: scents do pass through surgical masks, if you don\'t have one lying around try it with anything such as a cloth, cover your face put some cologne on your hand and try to smell it etc...

monesrule
05-03-2003, 09:12 AM
bacteria/virii with pheromones&gt;&gt;&gt; because they are both supper small.

if a surgical mask prevents bacteria from getting in, then i think clotches, undershirt with a shirt/sweater over it would filter phermones, thereby making them less effective.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-03-2003, 09:52 AM
yeah, mones should have a less intense effect when used in clothes. But it would last longer. That seems logic to me.

Andy
05-03-2003, 09:55 AM
Ok .. let\'s try a tiny experiment ... don\'t wash your crotch for 6 days and see how many layers of cloth you\'ll need to prevent the smell to pass through.

Bacteria aren\'t that small, they are between 0,5 and 1,25 micrometer thick and even up to 100 micrometer in lenght. Virii are from 25 up to 300 nanometer big. Surgical masks wouldn\'t help anything against virii like SARS or even Plague (the Plague virus is one of the biggest with 300 nanometer) but they need a carrier, body fluids in these cases, to spread.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-03-2003, 09:59 AM
Why do u want to do that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
05-03-2003, 10:01 AM
In case the scent particles pass the layers the pheros will do the same. ... and I won\'t do it myself ... I\'ll play the scientist and work with the result. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cloud9
05-03-2003, 10:59 AM
2 dabs of TE = 1 drop of NPA

Phantom
05-03-2003, 11:04 AM
2 dabs of TE = 1 drop of NPA

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> If your smoking the HiSSay! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. I don\'t even think 4 dabs of NPA equals 1 drop.

CptKipling
05-03-2003, 11:43 AM
Its more like 5 or 6 dabs to 1 drop NPA

oscar
05-03-2003, 12:04 PM
2 dabs of TE = 1 drop of NPA ??? NAH!!

4.8 DROPS of TE = 1 drop of NPA. Assuming drop size to be equal.

So, how the hell can TWO DABS of TE = 4.8 drops, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
...unless you\'re dabbing from a milk bottle and your thumb is as big as my.......well, unless your thumb is extremely large.

Round it off. 5 dabs of TE = 1 dab of NPA.
Consequently, 5 drops of TE = 1 drop of NPA.

How many dabs in a drop? How many drops in a mL? Who really knows. Differs from product to product, person to person, dropper to dropper. How dry is your skin? How deep are the convolutions of your fingerprint?

Just keep it realistic. Your nose is the best tool you\'ve got for determining whether or not you\'ve got it right. You SHOULD know and think the math when converting application amounts from one product to another of differing concentration, but ultimately you want to be able to fly by the seat of your pants, so to speak. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Andy
05-03-2003, 12:38 PM
Ok ... I am off for field test207/row1/session2 ....

Kifer85
05-03-2003, 03:24 PM
ummm...last time i checked chemical compounds were exponentially smaller than bacteria or viruses. Most bacteria can be viewed on a standard optical microscope, and i\'m pretty sure most viruses can be seen on an electron microscope. But individual molecules are significantly smaller than both, and cannot even be seen when not grouped with other molecules in the millions. Evaporating particles will easily pass through any woven cloth.

tallmacky
05-03-2003, 03:50 PM
ummm...last time i checked chemical compounds were exponentially smaller than bacteria or viruses. Most bacteria can be viewed on a standard optical microscope, and i\'m pretty sure most viruses can be seen on an electron microscope. But individual molecules are significantly smaller than both, and cannot even be seen when not grouped with other molecules in the millions. Evaporating particles will easily pass through any woven cloth.

Thank you, that was my whole point but what can you do when the newbs think they got your ass. (me still young too). I am not trying to be a jerk but alot of the newer guys start arguing with little knowledge and never admit that they could be wrong, thus I look like a idiot (which I can be)

upsidedown
05-03-2003, 04:54 PM
Keep in mind that our natural pheromones are produced in places that are usually covered by clothing. And we produce much smaller quantities of the natural stuff than we put on artificially. If the small amount of natural pheromones can find a way to make it through our clothing and work, then the artificial ones ought to be able to make it to the surface and work as well.

CptKipling
05-03-2003, 07:15 PM
Your all right, well kind of.

tall and kifer are most right, but the other arguments aren\'t completely wrong.

Wearing clothes DOES limit transmition of your pheros, but it doesnt seal them in. Add to that the fact that the synthetics we wear are x times as strong as natural production, it begins to make sense.

The most usefull thing about applying to your chest becomes apparant when the clothes come off... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kifer85
05-03-2003, 07:23 PM
Yeah, i would agree that it still limits transmission a bit, since it isn\'t directly exposed to the air. I can sweat quite a bit on my chest and armpits, so i usually stick to neck/face area, wrists, or clothes. I never sweat on my face and neck, so usually an AE or SOE gel app. can last over 8 hours, butI still have a booster app at 2 PM at school (see my post in Cpt\'s mix).

Andy
05-03-2003, 08:51 PM
It worked again, yadda yadda ...
I\'ll be busy like hell next week.

I got a rancid SOE pack this time *hint to bruce* and it was a really bad smell and I had no time to shower again. I covered it with the wrong cologne too (Kenzo, the scents of Kenzo and SOE are giving an infernal mixture). But, hell ... nobody cared . I even played it worse this time. I really wanted to test out the possibilties (everything for science) and slid my hand down the pants of 2 girls I knew for less than 20 minutes while grinding them from behind. They\'ve seen each other and usually girls will turn mad at the men doin\' such stuff, but they turned mad at each other, lol. They started a grinding battle and made me hot like hell. But my rule is to never take a girl directly with me, so I\'ll have to wait a few days.

I\'d like to report more next weekend, but one of the girls might be LTR material, so it\'s up to our date if I am able to report more in the future ... I mean, I can report general hit stuff .. but no real dj material.

NPA --- New Pussy Attractor
SOE --- Sweety Opening Elixir

EXIT63
05-04-2003, 02:39 AM
Thank you, that was my whole point but what can you do when the newbs think they got your ass. (me still young too). I am not trying to be a jerk but alot of the newer guys start arguing with little knowledge and never admit that they could be wrong, thus I look like a idiot (which I can be)

you funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom
05-04-2003, 03:06 AM
NPA --- New Pussy Attractor

lol, RIGHT ON!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
05-04-2003, 03:46 AM
Uh Nooooooo! It\'s the <font color=\"green\"> Never-ending Penis Attractor </font>

Andy
05-04-2003, 03:57 AM
No .. that\'s you Elana

tallmacky
05-04-2003, 06:03 AM
lmao at exit