PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try this

monesrule
05-03-2003, 03:59 AM
One drop of AE on crotch pants, one drop on each shoe, smear it around, then one drop on each hand -- smear it around.

Idea is to have women think they are attracted to your d-ck, hands and shoes, things a lot of them love and check out.

TBiRD
05-03-2003, 04:36 AM
Sure why not , but so far I haven\'t come across an EASY and fast way to get pheros out of any clothing 100%.

The downside of clothing application is and untill someone comes up with a good idea : ALWAYS will be that u never know how much stays inside the tissue. Washing doesn\'t get the job done too well (pheros can survive multiple washings) , atleast by far not 100%.

And once u used pheros on your jenas for expample : You can actually not wear them again for the next few month , without knowing for sure , whats left in them - and most important : IS the stuff left in there F*CKING up all your future mixes...either rendering them useless or building up OD\'s and thus making it a gambling game for hits ! You don\'t know for sure what created the effect u got. And you probably won\'t be able to recreate the application + effect.

Instead consider cutting out \"tiny 100% cotton 1x1 inch\" pieces out of something like a black old t-shirt , apply pheros on this and pin those cloth pieces to Shoes/crotch shoulder , whatever !

Its the talisman approach. - Enjoy ! or buy new jeans every day....:p

I think I\'ll email stonelabs and ask them what kills pheros 100% , afterall THEY actually promote clothing application , so they must know what gets the suckers out of it again !

monesrule
05-03-2003, 04:50 AM
Does AE start to smell bad over time?

Because i thought ae smells decently. wouldn\'t mind it with my shoes. wouldn\'t use pure none

pelotudo
05-03-2003, 06:40 AM
Not that I have seen. AE actually smells pretty good compared to the lovely cat-piss smell of NPA/TE. I still cover it though w/ my cologne.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2003, 01:10 PM
Well this is a personel eperience that happened to me. I have a couple of collared polo sport shirts that i like to wear during short sleeve weather. If i had a dollar for everthime i have sprayed TE on that shirt, dab npa on it, even drops on npa, id be rich. Well to make a long story short i got a 10 wearing this shirt, took her home with me she just couldn\'t keep her hands off me. She was 25 and i was 20 at the time. Needless to say i had been drinking so i must have sprayed my shirt with 7 or 8 sprays of TE at least. lol god what was i thinking. I don\'t know why i did that but hell im glad i did i mean to fuc her all night long like that i would have sprayed the whole bottle. I know that was alot of pheromones and i know that shirt had been sprayed countless times with TE. I never got any OD reactions that night. I mean god when i took her into my room you know just my closet should have knocked her out with the amount of pheromones i have worn on my clothes over my time using pheromones. Maybe the OD threshold depends on the woman and not so much as the guy wearing it. Or maybe if the guys goodlooking and got some game you can overcome an OD and have her dripping wet between her legs. Although i am not recommending anyone ust that much TE. I was in a party setting with some friends and some girls we didn\'t really know.

monesrule
05-03-2003, 01:22 PM
dude: how did that shirt not permantly stink? TE smells god awful. I am surprised she didn\'t eventually pick up on it.

Did you use a lot of cover?

tallmacky
05-03-2003, 01:29 PM
Its called the Tallmacky Indifference OD theory.

In your case was it indifference no, but I suspect at that point you were the only guy there and she was getting a feeling of attraction so who else to take the blunt of the -mones (responsibilty) but the only guy there right. I am sure two other guys were there it would have been a foursome

How can you OD on pheromones, that\'s like saying I think I OD\'ed on good looks hahaha. I doubt too much none would intimidate a girl because there is a max amount until the level does not even matter that one will reach.
----------------
she was drunk? she likes piss. 7 to 8 sprays man I mean that is enough to make a midget look like arnold hahaha.

Elana
05-03-2003, 02:05 PM
Do you guys even leave the house? It seems like you must spend so much time planning and plotting where and how much and what kind of mones you are going to wear. Spray some crap on you and go out and get laid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It\'s just not that complicated!

Whiffy
05-03-2003, 02:13 PM
Elana: I AGREE! See, I\'m here at work and i just leave the page open. (When I\'m not here; I\'m not really reading.) But it never fails to amaze me, all the plotting and scheming that takes place... Just get out there, fellas.

tallmacky
05-03-2003, 02:13 PM
well we are the hunters the go getters we have to make sure our spears are not only sharp but perfect. I am sure it takes women more then 5 minutes to get ready to go for a date, does it not? Afterall its not like we are making fun of the handicapped eh?

just say no to hijacking

monesrule
05-03-2003, 02:14 PM
you could be the president of the united states, if you are a guy, spedning your life planning and plotting casual sex is a given

Elana
05-03-2003, 02:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
if you are a guy, spending your life planning and plotting casual sex is a given

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

For real? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Whiffy
05-03-2003, 02:18 PM
Okay, I gotta agree with this one.

monesrule
05-03-2003, 02:21 PM
monogomy is a once-and-a-life time choice for men. the rest of our lives it is a life-time chore

Elana
05-03-2003, 02:22 PM
Well, I would love to help you all out, but there is a limit.....Whiffy....you first

monesrule
05-03-2003, 02:24 PM
i think i should elaborate. it is more about variety. i don\'t think any man minds the emotional part of sex.

Elana
05-03-2003, 02:25 PM
it is more about variety.

Yeah....I understand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Whiffy
05-03-2003, 02:28 PM
\'Lana, you meant first and last right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Elana
05-03-2003, 02:29 PM
\'Lana, you meant first and last right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

If you got what it takes.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Whiffy
05-03-2003, 02:31 PM
If you can take what I got... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Elana
05-03-2003, 02:32 PM
If you can take what I got... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

DAMN! I\'d sure love to try!

I\'m sorry for hijacking.....I am returning this thread with just a few scratches and bumps.......

tallmacky
05-03-2003, 02:37 PM
you have been acting differently lately E what;s up?

Elana
05-03-2003, 02:39 PM
you have been acting differently lately E what;s up?

If you are looking to start a fight with me, please do it through PM\'s or don\'t do it at all.

Andy
05-03-2003, 02:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
\'Lana, you meant first and last right?

Nope ... I\'ll be the last and settle down with her in a nice little wooden log without housings or people in a 100 mile radius. We will be delivered with everything we need by a chopper and nobody can be offended by the pleasurefull animalistic sounds we will make the whole day.

Gotta run now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... *dances out of the forum*

Whiffy
05-03-2003, 02:45 PM
\'Lana\'s been acting different lately? Well, I might have something to do with that.

She likes me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
05-03-2003, 02:45 PM
Have a great time tonight......with dem bitches.....I mean sweeties /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
05-03-2003, 02:50 PM
She likes me.

And you know what would make me like you even more?

Whiffy
05-03-2003, 02:50 PM
Hmmmm, 7 inches? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
05-03-2003, 03:09 PM
hey what is all this flirting going on why say this comment and say that comment just stop worrying about appealing to everyone and just do it!

Whiffy
05-03-2003, 03:15 PM
It\'s called foreplay. Ask Elana. I just came back from Miami... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tallmacky
05-03-2003, 03:33 PM
hahah does foreplay include one hand typing and the other in your pants?

Whiffy
05-03-2003, 03:44 PM
Well, sometimes. Hehehe

tallmacky
05-03-2003, 03:44 PM
yeah I do that alot myself everytime I read one of elana/FTR\'s post I just say what the hell may as well make the most of it wacka do wacka do

Whiffy
05-03-2003, 03:48 PM
And if the phero\'s ain\'t working. Use em for lube!

(Uhh. I\'m only joking.)

Andy
05-03-2003, 08:34 PM
I am starting to feel strange, I only masturbate when the internal pressure starts to hurt me. Wacking to a post is even more sick than doin\' it while having phone sex with a complete stranger and pay for it.

tallmacky
05-04-2003, 06:08 AM
I am starting to feel strange, I only masturbate when the internal pressure starts to hurt me. Wacking to a post is even more sick than doin\' it while having phone sex with a complete stranger and pay for it.

Nice post andy I enjoyed it alot ahhhhhhh, pheros all gone