PDA

View Full Version : How much should I put on?

boarder16
05-02-2003, 02:28 PM
Hey im a newb here i just found the site saturday. I ordered some SoE roll-on on monday and received it yesterday. I wore it today to school, 1\" on each wrist (rubbed together), 1\" on each neck pulse point, and 1\" behind each ear. So 6\" total. I couldnt smell the fragrance too well, so I wasnt sure if i put enough on. But i kept it how it was cause I didnt want to OD my first time. After about 2 hrs I couldnt smell it at all, so I wasnt sure if It had gone away or I had just gotten used to being around it. I didn\'t get any hits. Im 16, male, 6\'2\", so from what ive read i thought SoE would be the best choice for me. My question is what application would you guys recommend for Soe standalone for me? Did I put on too little?

Skyy
05-02-2003, 02:30 PM
Ive been wondering something similar. I think its very hard to OD on SoE since it contails no \'none\'. I could be wrong, but I think it would take ALOT. Although my knowledge is very little so hopefully one of the pro\'s will read this and give some input.

tallmacky
05-02-2003, 02:45 PM
You shouldn\'t rush your phero-purchase and decisions its not wise and you will end up not happy most of the time like your case. You have to read the forums learn from the greats that have come before you and me, you can\'t just assume and wing this, its a science of its own and to receive those great hits, respect, and overall great experience you have to do your homework.

First of SOE has a added fragence which you can call a \"cover scent\" it is not the phero\'s when you smell the smell of SOE which is faint in my opinion you are not smelling the phero\'s, phero\'s are processed through the VNO not the olfactory AKA your concious smell.

Second its rare to ever OD on something like -nol/and a bit of -rone, I doubt you could possibly OD on this stuff unless you went ape$hit.

Third if you are looking for sexual hits and girls being attracted to you in sexual way you bought the wrong product. SOE is commonly known as the social phero product. This is for social interaction, to get people to perceive you as more outgoing, intelligent, funny, and all around a good person.

I suggest you make an order of NPA/TE and combine the two for a dynamice duo, this is only one avenue you may take.

PS. Some of the older posts about SOE being better for younger guys is a complete urban legend. Its just not true. It doesn\'t matter what your age, height, or genetics are no guy ever comes close to producing the amount of -none (or -nol) that is found in any of the L-scent products. SOE used to be recommended to younger guys as people thought that younger girls did not respond to -none more b/s I am 17 6\'2 myself and I am getting hits constantly from my TE + AE or awhile back when I used SOE alone I got social responses, which like most young guys we could care less about. Yes, you are 16 and yes you do need a -none product for sexual hits period.

Skyy
05-02-2003, 02:54 PM
Try and order a bottle of Npa/m and mix up a batch of DD#1

boarder16
05-02-2003, 03:28 PM
I know thats not the pheromones im smelling, its the fragrance. I was talking about ODing on the fragrance. I just thought that if the fragrance wore out, the pheros might too. The reason I got SoE was because right now I just wanna get noticed by chicks, then I\'ll probably try some TE or NPA.

monesrule
05-02-2003, 03:36 PM
none will get you noticed more likely the nol

bundyburger
05-02-2003, 03:55 PM
Don\'t take any notice of your own sense of smell. Your mind somehow blanks out any fragrance you\'ve been wearing for an hour or more it seems (in the same way a person can\'t smell his own farts when everyone else can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

It\'s sooo easy to Fragrance OD by putting on more SoE because \"I can\'t smell it on me\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

As FTR said \"We females have noses like blood hounds...\" ...or similar.

Getting noticed by chicks... Make sure your taking care of the rest of the \"package\" too. Gotta give those phero.s as much to work with as you can give them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Alquimista
05-02-2003, 08:02 PM
boarder16,
Aren\'t you too young for mones?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom
05-03-2003, 02:59 AM
No ones too young to get noticed. Hey, school is harsh for some kids (not me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif),(making friends, socializing ect..). If that colombine mofo was wearing mone\'s he would of actually had friends and would\'nt of shot up all them kids.

tallmacky
05-03-2003, 03:13 AM
Its better to start young, still you want to get noticed by girls I think the -none will shake and wake them up to your new \"arrival\", -nol is great though, I never really viewed to SOE as being a strong scent, maybe it is, and so what if the concious smell is a bit too much I am sure its not nearly as strong as cologne. I still think you should do some research, its not boring or demanding.

haha Phantom nice hijack. Most of the kids who have a hard time socializing and so on have less to work with IE they are poorer then the rest of the kids, I see this alot all of the kids in the advanced placement class\'s are very well off and no more smarter then the rest of the kids (just get pushed more) the kids that I notice who are outcast are always certainly poor which creates a whole new set of problems (IE: hard to wear nice clothes). I doubt the columbine kids were your classic outcasts who struck back, they were two very odd kids that enjoyed eachothers morbid company, who instead attacked a system which they weren\'t even defending themselves against, the only good thing about the whole incident is those two are dead.

Phantom
05-03-2003, 03:24 AM
The SOE rollon\'s fragrance is\'nt that strong at all, in small amounts it\'s almost unscented. Since you have to put on more gel from the SOE gel packs to get the same effect of the rollon, you\'ll probably OD on the fragrance. There\'s alot more fragrance per ML for the SOE gels than the rollon.

Kifer85
05-03-2003, 08:17 PM
I think 16 is a completely appropriate age, especially when you\'re 6\'2\". There are plenty of younger guys on this forum (im 17, so is tallmacky, boarder, and i remember others).

The reason so many people were reccomending SOE for guys our age was the fact that not all girls our age would be as responsive to sexual attraction as more experienced, confidant ladies. Thats why I think nol is a must for any mix if you\'re younger than 20. I think it will always give an edge to a none mix at any age, but i think its even more crucial in \"opening the door\" to younger girls. It up to you whether or not its gonna be the predominant mone in the mix.

tallmacky
05-04-2003, 06:12 AM
good post and point kifer, I have seen the looks and stares and signs of attraction stay the same but the just walking up and not being scared to talk to me has dropped quite a bit since I ran out of SOE. I am sure that would matter to other guys but to me it does its just not as crucial, but if you are looking for more then simple attraction sure.