PDA

View Full Version : IS IT AN OD IF NO ONE NOTICES U

monesrule
05-02-2003, 06:40 AM
I was wonder, I have had on a ton of none. Now, nobody noticed me, nobody kept away, nobody avoided eye contact nor made eye contact.

Is the OD only from the smell, or is it that you can have too much on where your body chemistry seems not attractive, therefore counteracting your puprose of wearing mones?

Because I just am not sure if it is best to wear as much none as possible that you can get away with without smelling poorly. Because to me, it would seem to just make you more alpha male, and you can balance the shyness of others with a warm personality.

Or am I wrong. Is there a target amount of none females look for. And if you are wearing a ton, how come they do not notice even that -- i.e. get this neanderthal away frm me.

franki
05-02-2003, 07:09 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
IS IT AN OD IF NO ONE NOTICES U

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

yes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

monesrule
05-02-2003, 07:25 AM
How so. When you walk out in the morning with no mones and people around you go about their business as usual, are you going to tell me that there response is because you ODed? Too bad, you can\'t -- you need to be using something to overdose on it.

franki
05-02-2003, 07:52 AM
I think when you use too much people stay away from you in a way that they don\'t want to treat you bad. I mean they are not going to scream you smell bad (smell OD), or you make them feel uncomfortable (pheromone OD), but they are going to ignore you in a decent way. This must have happened to everyone who has used pheromones, at least it has to me.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-02-2003, 08:40 AM
Ok, for arguments sake lets suppose that nobody thinks you smell bad. I believe this is what happens to me, because I look at eye contact. Anyone who thinks you smell, bad or good, usually makes eye contact.

So, is ODing about smell, or is there too much thing as too much none (lets suppose none had a neutral smell)?

franki
05-02-2003, 08:42 AM
The way I understand it, it can be about smell and it can be about pheromone overload or about both..

travis
05-02-2003, 09:21 AM
\"Ok, for arguments sake lets suppose that nobody thinks you smell bad. I believe this is what happens to me, because I look at eye contact. Anyone who thinks you smell, bad or good, usually makes eye contact.\"

To make argument short your pheromone doesn\'t work on you, period

monesrule
05-02-2003, 09:37 AM
intelligent responses need only apply

TBiRD
05-02-2003, 09:49 AM
Hey monesrule ! Franki gave u a good and true answer !
You should listen to it !

Yes , too much none (specially PI -none) creates something we like to call the \"stealth shield\" around the phero user. You become so alpha , so dominant , that u almost \"magically\" scare away most people. People around you will \"naturally\" tend to avoid u !

In a full over crowded club , u would have empty circles around u !

You need to ajust the application ! + Even if u have used a crazy -none OD application , go to the mall and u still should get hits , but from very far away...

thats all there is to say about that topic...

TBiRD
05-02-2003, 09:58 AM
+ I just love people with 6 posts who start dissin the pros with lines like : \"intelligent responses need only apply\"

Muahahha...what a great way 2 start here....see how quickly that can backfire.

biteme
05-02-2003, 10:08 AM
Hi. I\'m not an expert by any means, but how much -none are you wearing ?

Franki\'s been using pheros for some time now. So he has good advice.

I don\'t know if you\'ve seen this yet or not. But check out :

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB2&amp;Number=3471&amp;page=&amp;vie w=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=all&amp;vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB2&amp;Number=3471&amp;page=&amp;vie w=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=all&amp;vc=1\")

Some good info a dude named Scientist put together regarding optimal dosage.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=15049&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=all&amp;vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=15049&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=all&amp;vc=1\")

Minimalist approach. Since you say that you wear lots of -none, maybe try this and see what happens ?

Hope this helps.

monesrule
05-02-2003, 10:17 AM
I had a problem with travis\' response: To make argument short your pheromone doesn\'t work on you, period

The phermones do and have worked on me. I am trying to find out the effects of a ton of none, outside the smell.

Question for TBird. What if no one is avoiding you? What if people remain as they would in any other situation. That is what I am trying to get too here. The premise of nobody avoiding you and a lot of none seemingly having zero positive or negative effects.

There are a lot of people on this board who have never gotten a reaction off mones. I certainly am not one of them. When I have amplified the amount i use, i find that smell seems to be the only draw back in terms of effectiveness.

When I have tried OD levels with coverscents that neutralize, I find that I don\'t get people avoiding me, yet I also don\'t see any reactions. Obviously I\'d like to see that it is affecting people, negative or positive.

You can tell if people dont like it if they avoid standing near you. Also you monitor for changes in eye contact. I have found that with OD levels without a poor smell, people have acted the same as they would without me wearing my mones....a neutral effect.

this is why i wonder if people see a signature of a lot of none-testerone production as insignificant too them as someone having insignificant amounts of none and testersterone production.

IE nature looking for true balance. Any real insightful people such as MADDoc, Bruce, JVK , DR. Smellthis, and others (there are some really smart people on this board), what do you think? Also, things in nature usually with too much of something usually at least gets notice/reaction then too little of it. If I am ODing I want to at least see a reaction so i know that it is a bad amount of none.

biteme
05-02-2003, 10:20 AM
Sorry. I misunderstood the original post. I thought you weren\'t getting ANY results.

TBiRD
05-02-2003, 10:49 AM
@monesrule , seem like I misunderstood your post a bit aswell.

This is the first time ever I hear of a -none OD where people still remain normal ! So far its been really easy to spot right away what happens. Too much -none = either stealth shield (if its PI -none) or aggressivnes (if its TE -none) or unbelievable sexual arousment in one \"rare + random\" woman.

Since the goal is to appeal to as many women as possible I don\'t see why u would want a -none od at all. MAybe you are trying to sort out the \"rare\" sex-freaks that go for -none OD from all the other women. (I\'m talking of 1 in every 100 women , maybe even less !

Anyways , maybe others can give u more insights...im done here !

peace out .)

monesrule
05-02-2003, 10:52 AM
since none gives me the most DIHLs from women (well, its the only one that gives any of us DIHLs) you figure increase none = increase DIHLs.

What I look for out of mones is initial eye contact, because after that i can take it from there. It is a great foot in the door when it works

TBiRD
05-02-2003, 11:06 AM
I\'m afraid its just doesnt work the way u want it to work :

\"since none gives me the most DIHLs from women (well, its the only one that gives any of us DIHLs) you figure increase none = increase DIHLs.\"

Truth is , we don\'t exactly know what creates a DIHL. Sometimes it comes from pure -none sometimes it comes from a big mix , where the sheer amount of multiple pheros overload all her senses , sometimes (though very rarely) it comes from soe alone.

However u can\'t expect more DIHL from more -none.

Its somewhere in the middle of things : Too little won\'t do much for u , too much won\'t do either. Only the right amount wich is unique to each one of us , will produce the desired results.

+ I think u don\'t really know what a real DIHL - look is. DOn\'t mistake it for a prolonged stare , its not the same !

monesrule
05-02-2003, 11:12 AM
prolonged stare or not, who cares. That\'s all any guy needs in order to approach someone.

even a couple of seconds is all you need. as far as dihls. trust me i know what they are. I have had the most success in that department with JB 1.

I just wonder how i can get that response with an average amount on, yet, if i do it up too much or add a lot of variation, i am less likely to get anything.

tallmacky
05-02-2003, 11:39 AM
monesrule I know exactly what you mean, and how you feel. I have had my modest(not modest good) success with -mones, pretty damn good hits and intense stares and oh even some DIHL, but my position right now is that no one really knows I am wearing -mones as I like to think. This is may just be becasue I have been wearing them for around 4 months, and I have gotten used to the effects?

I don\'t really agree with franki\'s side on it though I can understand it and I do love franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. Here is my theory when you put on a massive amount of -none we are talking about 500 times that which anyone would produce now that is a $hitload to put it mildly. You become so engulfed that you are no longer engulfed. Imagine how smoke slowly fills a room. Or even this have you ever been in a classroom or group or any place where someone lets out a scent like a girl letting out some body spray or perfume, you smell this but you cannot find out where its origin (where it came from) it may take you a long time or you may just not find it! At that point the whole room is just this smell it doesn\'t seem like its coming from over here or over there! I don\'t think phero\'s are this weak I think they are much more accurate then our olfactory system, but its just a theory I am tossing around in my head.

Its hard for guys like me and maybe you to just put on a drop of AE its a tough time getting over the fact that it may be better, but I am looking for distance hits too but since we do not fully know the range of pheromones at whatever concentration I will just have to do what I am doing now theorizing.

BTW: How can mones just work for someone and not another person? Pheromones are strike without prejudice! Thats like the whole you produce alot of -none or -nol argument another urban legend when we are lacking true details.

PS monesrule, try this after wearing pheros for a week straight (or you can do this next) when you are going somewhere with alot of fine ass just take a good shower and apply no phero\'s, some and even I had pretty good success with using a considerable amount of pheros and then taking a shower or letting off for a day.

-------------------------------------
Just adding, in my initial post above I think I underestimated phero\'s like I do alot, I have gotten some respones close to OD amounts (not sure if it was a huge od I doubt) It may be just that I am spoiled when it comes to attention or something and you know well its time for me to go and do nothing but homework.

franki
05-02-2003, 11:56 AM

I don\'t really agree with franki\'s side on it though I can understand it and I do love franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. Here is my theory when you put on a massive amount of -none we are talking about 500 times that which anyone would produce now that is a $hitload to put it mildly. You become so engulfed that you are no longer engulfed. Imagine how smoke slowly fills a room. Or even this have you ever been in a classroom or group or any place where someone lets out a scent like a girl letting out some body spray or perferm, you smell this but you cannot find out where its origin (where it came from) it may take you a long time or you may just not find it! At that point the whole room is just this smell it doesn\'t seem like its coming from over here or over there! I don\'t think phero\'s are this weak I think they are much more accurate then our olfactory system, but its just a theory I am tossing around in my head.

Its hard for guys like me and maybe you to just put on a drop of AE its a tough time getting over the fact that it may be better, but I am looking for distance hits too but since we do not fully know the range of pheromones at whatever concentration I will just have to do what I am doing now theorizing.

BTW: How can mones just work for someone and not another person? Pheromones are strike without prejudice! Thats like the whole you produce alot of -none or -nol argument another urban legend when we are lacking true details.

PS monesrule, try this after wearing pheros for a week straight (or you can do this next) when you are going somewhere with alot of fine ass just take a good shower and apply no phero\'s, some and even I had pretty good success with using a considerable amount of pheros and then taking a shower or letting off for a day.

-------------------------------------
Just adding, in my initial post above I think I underestimated phero\'s like I do alot, I have gotten some respones close to OD amounts (not sure if it was a huge od I doubt) It may be just that I am spoiled when it comes to attention or something and you know well its time for me to go and do nothing but homework.

TM, you are not so far off from what I am thinking (and saying) BTW.

We can have varying results with mones with the same applications, because our body chemistry differs, but more importantly, because we have different appearances ...

tallmacky
05-02-2003, 11:59 AM

but more importantly, because we have different appearances ...

Great point franki you are on fire today. I was speedreading the thread so I am sorry if I missed something you said.

Yes your appearence matters but the fact that you are sending out at signal of attractiveness it shouldn\'t be weighed as much.

monesrule
05-02-2003, 12:17 PM
your theory of the scent spreading through the room and not being able to find the origin is the best thing i have heard so far -- not sure if it is true, but an interesting hypothesis.

what you said about wearing alot, taking a shower and not wearing the next day, i definitely have wondered about this bcause it seems to like the next day without mones i have had better results. very interesting, but i wash pretty well, so that\'s another one that is hard to get.

tallmacky
05-02-2003, 12:24 PM
Pheromones are much more deterrent (resistful) then you may think. I had an incredible day once at the mall without wearing phero\'s that day but remind you I had been wearing them for 3 months straight just about everyday I believe there is going to be a build up no matter what. A shower does get rid of a good amount but I doubt it is absolute.

Its a hard science we cannot see, barely smell or really grasp phero\'s but I think we are creating massive and unwanted clouds, imagine putting on 300x the amount of normal phero levels on yourself just about every day, and as a resistor of OD\'ing you take a 10 minute \"shower\" in luke warm water?

Yeah I think I will take one from my boy watcher and coin the theory the Tallmacky indifference OD theory. Maybe I can make a neautralizing mix and call it T-MAK#1

In my opinion the stealth shield is more then questionable, its very unlikely.

CptKipling
05-03-2003, 08:11 AM
(Sorry i didnt read the whole thread, jsut responding to the original thread, just slap me if i tread on anyone\'s ideas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

If you wear enough -none to become very intimidating or threatening, then although they may notice you, they will probably be reluctant to let you see them noticing you.

Watcher
05-03-2003, 12:13 PM
To really make the tallmacky indifference theroy work you neeed the following MIX#KILL INTEREST 1

60% Couplins
30% ANone
10% a1

10 drops in all should do it.

fizzymcgee
05-03-2003, 06:36 PM
typically any kind of overstimulation results in your body or mind adjusting in some way to balance it out. Maybe you are overloading everyone\'s pheremone perception to the point of saturation... then there would be no real effect at all. Everything would be just as it would otherwise be without any VNO detection.

Kifer85
05-03-2003, 07:47 PM
OOOOH...something just dawned on me.

This may be off-topic but pertains to the question of oversaturation of mones.

At my school, no one, I repeat: NO ONE!! takes a shower after gym. Everyone just changes clothes and most put on some deodorant/anti-perspirant, no matter how sweaty they may have been. Even more surprisingly, i have never encountered a smelly kid despite the fact that everyone is sweaty!

Is it possible that as a result, the girls (and guys) in my school have become oversatturated with the huge amounts of mones floating around my school? I seldom get hits in school with my mones unless i really hammer in the eye contact and add a booster app at 2 PM.

tallmacky
05-04-2003, 06:21 AM
OOOOH...something just dawned on me.

This may be off-topic but pertains to the question of oversaturation of mones.

At my school, no one, I repeat: NO ONE!! takes a shower after gym. Everyone just changes clothes and most put on some deodorant/anti-perspirant, no matter how sweaty they may have been. Even more surprisingly, i have never encountered a smelly kid despite the fact that everyone is sweaty!

Is it possible that as a result, the girls (and guys) in my school have become oversatturated with the huge amounts of mones floating around my school? I seldom get hits in school with my mones unless i really hammer in the eye contact and add a booster app at 2 PM.

Kifer I am starting to like your posts alot bro. I have talked about exactly what you are from timt to time in some posts. Kifer when you first get out of gym class do you notice an increase in sexual looks and hits from girls, you know when you have just changed but are still really physically hot?

I am not sure if its an oversaturation, our mone levels are naturally very low compared to the products, and for good reason! I also think most of the kids before they go to school in the morning they take a shower, so if I take a shower in the morning and go to gym class I can sweat pretty good and not smell bad at all, mainly because its all pretty much at that time clean sweat, which when you think about means some nice clean phero production. I only have gym once every 4 days in school 80 minutes when I do, I don\'t really notice on those days that the girls can\'t react to me/my- mones or anything.

Phantom
05-04-2003, 08:57 AM
They probably put GIANT globs of Deoderant under their pit\'s anyways so I would\'nt think that they would be putting out a significant amount of mones. (if they had no deoderant on THEY WOULD REALLY STINK!)

Kifer85
05-04-2003, 09:34 AM
thanks tall...
Yeah, illinois state law says you need PE every day k-12, go figure. But yeah, about the stares after gym, they definately go up quite a bit. I have journalism right after gym, and the girls are usually quite talkative then. Plus I usually have a booster spray of 10 TE:1 AE right before class from my pheromax atomizer.

tallmacky
05-04-2003, 09:42 AM
thanks tall...
Yeah, illinois state law says you need PE every day k-12, go figure. But yeah, about the stares after gym, they definately go up quite a bit. I have journalism right after gym, and the girls are usually quite talkative then. Plus I usually have a booster spray of 10 TE:1 AE right before class from my pheromax atomizer.

Cool, its good to see that it\'s just not me, haha you bring the pheromax keychain atomizer to school too? I used to but then that $hit leaked on me once again so I just opened the PE atomizer and now I can even carry it in my pocket with no leakage.

Yeah stares definitely go up, I bet if you didn\'t take that booster shot you would still be getting hits (not of strong of course but with the heat of your body possibly). Illinois ehh do you live near Chicago? How is the quality of chicas in your area?

Kifer85
05-04-2003, 11:13 AM
eek, sorry about the atomizer leak. that must have been messy...

I\'m on the north shore, about 20 minutes north of the city and 10 minutes north of Northwestern University. It a very rich, white bread area so there\'s a good deal of stuck up sub-par bitches that most guys at my school still go nuts for. They make JAPs (jewish american princesses) seem down to earth and approachable. So the vast majority of my play either goes down over the summer or in other towns during the school year.

The booster shot works well, and my body heat im sure helps out that mix after gym. Im also starting to consider using it as my normal mix, but im not sure if there\'s enough nol and if the AE scent will cover the TE long enough

tallmacky
05-04-2003, 11:51 AM
Ahhh god, I can\'t stand stuck up women very very annoying and totally warped in the head, they are more in the \"sack\" material opposed to having an actual relationship (eww). Most of them have more then enough money to be well kept but few of them are actually mind blowing hot naturally. I live near watertown in a somewhat small town I guess, I mean syracuse is pretty rich but up here the norm is middle class to dirt poor I mean there is no really majority at all but it tips more to middle class to poorer. Your area is a alot richer then mine so the girls here are I guess more easily approach they probably know they aren\'t gonna get rich so just want a good looking guy, though alot of them date the ugliest guy just for his car etc... who knows

I was gonna slap ya when I heard \"japs\" (man japanese women are hot) until I heard it was an abbreviation. That reminds me what type of tail are you chasing, white chicks blondes brunettes, maybe some nice Italian ass? We are also close to a Fort so we get alot of cultures and etc.. if you want the same drive into Chicago and get some big black booty.

That booster is positive especially after gym with all that sweat, dilutes your phero\'s and $hit There is definitly enough -nol in AE. If you had some money you could get some SOE, CS Rone, and TE and go ape [bad word] hehe.

Skyy
05-05-2003, 09:06 AM
Even if u have used a crazy -none OD application , go to the mall and u still should get hits , but from very far away...

how far is far? =P He could sit at the end of the food court with a pair of binoculars

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif