PDA

View Full Version : Million Dollar Question

travis
05-02-2003, 04:42 AM
I would like to get some inforamtion from anybody but specially to the ladies. Every time I go out like going to the grocery, restuarant, or just being close to ladies with a distance approximately five to ten feet I am getting some looks from the ladies, not one time or two glances sometimes even more. Sometimes they are somewhat a little bit shy to look but I could tell because I could see at the cornner of their eyes their eyeballs. I am not sure if sure what these means. My question 1. is this a hit or overdose thing? 2.If these is a hit why I don\'t get a smile from them? 3. If its an overdose shouldn\'t they be moving to different place, or not glancing 2 or more times? I\'m confused. Let me know your inputs

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-02-2003, 05:03 AM
What phero products were u using?

travis
05-02-2003, 09:33 AM
\"Yes\"

TBiRD
05-02-2003, 10:24 AM
@travis....so far everything u described are good signs !

One thing u doing wrong though !

Why the hell are u waiting for HER to smile at you !

She gave u 2 , 3 , 4 looks so she IS interested...

second or third time ur eyes meet , don\'t be a WHIMP , go ahead and smile at her yourself !

SHE WILL SMILE BACK 100% GUARANTEED !

Then u just walk over , and chat her up a bit..till u get a number !

WHAT DO U HAVE TOO LOOSE WITH BILLIONS OF WOMEN ON THIS PLANET ? NOTHING...Its always SHE who misses out a great opportunity of a great boink with u /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Think of it that way and enjoy yourself.

tallmacky
05-02-2003, 12:46 PM
Its funny when someone\'s responses match yours. At the 5 to even 15 foot range this happens alot to me also, exactly as you described it to. At first when you come over the girl all of a sudden is distracting by a feeling of something around them being sexy/attractive, it doesn\'t take them long and they usually wait until you are not looking to (like starring straight ahead)sneak a long peak, they are baffled a bit and they want more, to study your appearnce, twitches what you are doing, and why you are sexy. So they sneak more stares and a bit more. Do they want to chat with you probably, should you chat with every girl who does this probably not.

Watcher
05-02-2003, 12:53 PM
Ignore it mostly or just smile back, they are just flirting with the cute attractive guy in front of them and 99% of the time it means nothing. i only close on those that im actaully able to talk to or get to know. Unless in a club, then make a quick move. Otherwise just treat it as part and parcel of pheormone use and you will get used to it.

travis
05-02-2003, 03:30 PM
MANY THANKS TO YOUR INPUT GUYS

Tantalus747
05-03-2003, 11:07 PM
As someone else said, smile at them (if you\'re interested). They\'ll probably smile back, if they do, introduce yourself & start a conversation. If you talk for a minute & seem to click, say you have to leave, but would like to continue the convo & ask for a number.

I know it\'s easier said than done, but it gets easier with practice.