PDA

View Full Version : PI effects on young guys

Alquimista
05-01-2003, 09:36 PM
I am 20 yrs old and this week I used mostly PI to clearly see its effects on me. My conclusions: big dose = depression!!! Also at the same time it gives me a lot of adrenalin at the very first hours, and this causes me to feel asleep after 5-6 hours of application. Besides this negative effects, it creates on me the alpha male aura: it is getting quite boring my buddies kissing my ass! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif When I am talking to them they agree with everything that I say, and at the same time judging by their body language they are affraid of me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And now, about the girls. Because of the depression effects on me, I decided today to start wear at most only 1 drop of PI. I mixed it with my after shave (in order to get rid of the nol smell), and I went to college. There were this girl 10/10 throwing me curves balls by passing by me and do like she didn\'t saw me. One time she passed so close and then I believe that she gotted hit by my mones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. After that she was after me always (I was playing the challenge game), one time I seated and she came and seated besides me. Because she is a beautiful women, I throw to her 3 negatives bombs (Buummmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif), and then she was submissive. Then she started the game \"catch me if you want and can\", but because I am a good DocLove student I left her first. You guys would see her face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Tomorrow will be definitely more... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

P.S: last saturday I was coming from shop by walk and she passed by me with her SUV and she asked me if I wanted a ride. Because I am a challenge fan, I denied (I guess I was the first guy to do that, judging by her face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

bundyburger
05-01-2003, 11:01 PM
LOL. It\'ll be so f\'ing funny if she has given up on you now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

euphoria
05-02-2003, 02:13 AM
that\'s really good. Keep Negging her, u will built her interest sky high.

TBiRD
05-02-2003, 10:05 AM
hehe...just don\'t over-neg her sassy ass...Or she might thnik you are a stuck-up A-hole.

Right now you have created ENAUGH mystery man aura....go ahead and gunwitch all over the place !

Good luck bro

Mtnjim
05-02-2003, 10:29 AM
\"hehe...just don\'t over-neg her sassy ass...Or she might thnik you are a stuck-up A-hole\"

And... don\'t be TOO MUCH of a \"challenge\", she may decide you really aren\'t interested and give up. It is good to be a challence, but there is a fine line.

monesrule
05-02-2003, 10:39 AM
she could also dismiss it as not that he doesn\'t like her, but that he has a girlfriend.

even though a challenge can work in the beginning, you cannot push your luck because self-respecting women usually won\'t chase too much.

tallmacky
05-02-2003, 12:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
she could also dismiss it as not that he doesn\'t like her, but that he has a girlfriend.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well, that right there makes the chase all the more worthwhile for this girl!

Alquimista
05-02-2003, 08:15 PM
Report from today:
Yesterday I read someone\'s post about take a shower, do some push-ups and then apply AE with body lotion on chest, arms and face. Well today I did that and I went again to the physics club. When I arrived there it was only 3 of my buddies, and I seated on the first chair, closed to the door. Well the girl arrived with a girl friend, and guess where she seated?? On the closest chair to me!! She flirted with me a little bit, but because our president was making a presentation we had not the opportunity to continue our game. But it was not so bad, because I will have a big oppoetunity to approach next friday because we are going in a field trip to Great America for the whole day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
By the way, her girl friend was like 3/10 but she gave me a DIHL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (my first one!). I was wearing 4 drops of AE mixed with my body lotion from Victoria Secrets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
05-03-2003, 03:08 AM
alquimista did the method prove better then conventional applications?

CptKipling
05-03-2003, 06:19 AM
When I use PI i have to stay under 1 drop, well spread out.

Unless i apply in my pits, then i can put 1 drop in each pit.

Alquimista
05-03-2003, 09:07 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
alquimista did the method prove better then conventional applications?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I can not conclude abou this method yet, because I just tried one time. I think I need 1 week of application to conclude. The good part of this method is that you cancel out the smell of mones (this is good while using TE).
Tonight I am going to party and I will try again this method with one of the mixes of the Cpt. Kipling (Vive le captaine!!!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
05-03-2003, 09:13 AM
cool, I think I will jump on the bandwagon with you on this one, and test it out for a couple of days.

I use Nivea silky shimmer stuff I guess I could add 3-4 drops of AE on it. The surface area covered is appealing and seems like a great idea.