PDA

View Full Version : Female Pheromone Range - women show your skills!

tallmacky
05-01-2003, 04:15 PM
Whenever I am splashed with -mones of utter glory I think, \"I wonder how far away a girl can be and still pick up on my pheromones.\" I mean all we can do as men is speculate on the range of our lovescents.

If any of you females have any time out of just being beautiful, I was wondering if you could run just a little test. If possibly you have a bottle of NPA/w if you could maybe put a small amount on a cloth or leave the top open and walk away to the point where you don\'t feel aroused at all. Is that possible?

I believe this does relate to TBiRD\'s post in the women\'s forum a bit.

Briela
05-01-2003, 04:26 PM
I think that type of test will give you flawed results simply because of differences in temperature. Body temperature will have a large effect on detection range.

That said, I can detect the aroma from an open bottle from up to 6-7 ft away.

tallmacky
05-01-2003, 09:24 PM
Thanks for the info Briela, yeah you are right I didn\'t think this out too much, maybe if you have a dog you can shave it and apply it on its back? Oh I kid I am not sure how to get the temperature right maybe take a piece of clothing straight out of the dryer with a drop or two applied.

6-7 feet sounds a bit less then I was expecting not terrible though, I am guessing this has to do mainly with surface area, and temperature. The bottle itself when open is working through very little surface area also, its not like wide open spaces (sounds like a song).

Thanks Briela /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PS Briela, you said you can detect the aroma from 6-7 feet away was this only the concious smell could you get any type of sexual feeling or awareness of something attractive near you when you were farther away?

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-02-2003, 05:15 AM
tallmacky, u have to consider the efficiency of the pheromones in a context... that experience won\'t give u the results u would like to know... that\'s just my opinion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-02-2003, 11:23 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
tallmacky, u have to consider the efficiency of the pheromones in a context... that experience won\'t give u the results u would like to know... that\'s just my opinion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Huh, the efficiency of pheromones is in the mili-seconds I don\'t understand what you mean. I just want a rough estimate I get really down and blue when my phero\'s aren\'t doing what I want them to do, now you don\'t want to see my cry now do you tobe? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Three things that are lacking with phero products are

1. They rarely tell someone the prescribed dosage for example when I got the PX its like ummm? Now how shall I apply? Its just nice to have a bar or a generalization.

2.Range is never discussed well it may be but everyone has their own unproven opinion on the possible range of pheromones, I have no idea how much of an impact I am having , I could guess but it would likely be far off based.

3. Well there is no 3 [bad word] I should have counted that right heheh.

How about this ladies place your hand on your private area hold it there start at around 30 feet and walk step by step once you start to get wet please make a notation. Oh I only kid.

Briela
05-02-2003, 03:29 PM
PS Briela, you said you can detect the aroma from 6-7 feet away was this only the concious smell could you get any type of sexual feeling or awareness of something attractive near you when you were farther away?

Conscious smell, though I felt a \"tug\" maybe 3ft beyond that. I think with normal body/skin temperature, the range would be much greater. There have been a couple of threads discussing the increase in effectiveness of certain products during warmer months (can\'t remember offhand which one(s) though). This is likely due to a number of factors, but body and environmental temperature would play a large role in fragrance dispersion.

P.S.-I don\'t think the dog would appreciate having it\'s @ss shaved in the name of research! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
05-02-2003, 04:44 PM
P.S.-I don\'t think the dog would appreciate having it\'s @ss shaved in the name of research!

Yeah, that\'s just not right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif