PDA

View Full Version : What should I do with my newbie set

doofus15
05-01-2003, 01:27 PM
Hi

I\'m 18 years old and decided to finally try this pheromone buisness... with my newbie kit on the way, the one with a bottle of The Edge, a SoE gel packet and Primal fragrance (whatever that is) and the atmoiser.

I wonder if I should try mixing these up? How would you pehromone gurus proceed with this product? What do I start with trying for maximum sexual attention?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-01-2003, 01:31 PM
Do not use the nol oil... it stinks!
Use 3-5 dabs of TE, well covered with your favourite cologne.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-01-2003, 01:35 PM
Remember... if u do not see results in the 1º or 2º day using the mones, do not spill the bottle over u /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sometimes it may be hard to notice some differences. Just pay attention and read the messages post in the phorum by those who undertand a lot about this subject.

pelotudo
05-01-2003, 01:36 PM
I agree with ToBe, though I\'m no expert.

Try with 3-4 dabs (1-2 under each ear, and maybe 1 in the middle of your neck/upper chest) of TE, and cover WELL with your cologne. If not, you will get what I got last night...the smell of cat-piss on you after your cologne wears off. Take about 1/4-1/3 of one of the SoE gel packs, and rub it on well on your wrists and the pulse points on your neck and cover all of it with your cologne. Try everything seperatly first to see what works for you and what doesn\'t before you go mixing.

-Jon

doofus15
05-01-2003, 01:40 PM
Well, I don\'t want to smell too old, what\'s a mild cologne I can use? You seem to be saying I should generously wet myself with cologne... but Iseriously want to avoid that... any suggestions?

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-01-2003, 01:48 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Well, I don\'t want to smell too old, what\'s a mild cologne I can use? You seem to be saying I should generously wet myself with cologne... but Iseriously want to avoid that... any suggestions?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Not wet yourself with the cologne /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Just spray it over the places where u put TE. This phero product is said to have the \"cat piss\" smell... although it is great for pure sexual hits!

tallmacky
05-01-2003, 01:56 PM
If you don\'t want to use a cologne go for something more light. For example I really don\'t want the thick smell of cologne so I go for body sprays more often they cover far more surface area and girls love cheap stuff. I suggest you check out BOD or AXE. I especially like BOD its got a better ability to cover up and lasts much longer.

ToBe is right don\'t expect a women to hump your leg like a dog the guys that girls (vice versa) like the most she is more keen not to show at an instant how much she likes you and so on (its possible), especially in a enviroment like school and work were women are \"expected\" to be \"sexualess\". You will have to read the more subtle but obvious hints.

I haven\'t had a cat piss incident. What I did was with my TE bottle I saw a large opening at the top and wondered if I could do this just right and add the EO musk oil but have it just neutralize the piss smell but not really have a strong or lasting scent. So I put around 4ml of the EO oil in my TE mix 24:4 TE and EO all I did was put as much EO that could fit without flooding my TE bottle. It has seemed to work out great. I have not had one you smell like piss/skunk and the musk smell is so faint and can easily be covered. Ask a female you know maybe even your mother to smell you and ask if you smell like cat piss. Just make sure your mom doesn\'t take too long of a sniff or it could get well....interesting just kidding heheeh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
05-01-2003, 01:56 PM
Just spray it over the places where u put TE. This phero product is said to have the \"cat piss\" smell... although it is great for pure sexual hits!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I tried it w/ Acqua Di Gio, but the Gio wore off too quickly. The Gio is almost too light of a smell to cover it. I would suggest any of the following:

Curve
Armani Mania
Ralph Lauren Romance
Hugo Boss
Polo Blue
Issay Miyake

Any of those will cover it well, but you might have to apply a little more cologne after 3-4 hours since a lot of them do wear off.

-Jon

doofus15
05-01-2003, 02:00 PM
Also, I\'ve read about TE working well when dabbed rather than sprayed on. Is this true? If so, how many dabs to start? Where?

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-01-2003, 02:02 PM
Better idea... do not let your mother sniff u! There is a great mone connection between a mother and their sons. She will strange A LOT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
05-01-2003, 02:04 PM
Why would TE work better when dabbed? Depends on the amount of spray and I can see why some would say that. With a spray I get one shot and thats it (sucks eh) I guess by dabbing you can place it all around instead of having one intense area. If you get a sprayer like the PE mini 2ml\'s I would prefer that over dabbing you get three sprays and try to get that surface area with dabbing hehehe.

Yeah maybe not your mom \'cause she will start to ask a bunch of questions, if you don\'t mind telling your mom then go ahead. I was just thinking its best to have a close female friend that you can do some tests on and her not minding or asking 50 questions. Well then again maybe you wouldn\'t be \"friends\" after all the sniffing she is required to do? It never ends

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-01-2003, 02:12 PM
For a newbie like me, it is easier to first dab... since I do not have total control of phero use /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

And TE has a considerable concentration of none

doofus15
05-01-2003, 02:23 PM
What do you intend to demonstrate by that? And also what exactly is a DAB

thanks

CptKipling
05-01-2003, 02:29 PM
Unscrew the spray head, place thum or finger over the mouth of the bottle, turn it upside down, turn it the right way up, apply thum/finger to neck.

Oh, and read the cookbook.

pelotudo
05-01-2003, 02:31 PM
Having them sniff you will let you know if you OD\'d or not. If after she sniffs you, she grabs your crotch and rubs herself against you...that\'s a pretty good sign that you\'re not doing too bad...but if she repels back and says you smell like her cat named pissy, then you have too much on, and should dab instead.

Dab=not a whole drop. Put your finger over the hole, turn the bottle upside down, then back up and take what\'s on your finger and rub it on. It\'s not as big as a drop, but allows you to put plenty of (2-3 dabs) TE on all around your neck instead of one concentrated spot.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-02-2003, 05:10 AM
Remember, if u spray products with a considerable concentration of none, u have more chances of ODing... a lot more.

tallmacky
05-02-2003, 12:41 PM
Nah, I don\'t think so, this is only seen in the case of TE, well that\'s because the TE spray is so much (considerably too much) at one time/area.

By spraying the mones you are covering far more surface area, which is less likely to OD. You are right about dabbing to a far longer extent then I am about spraying. With dabbing you get to choose how much you would like to apply more specifically.