PDA

View Full Version : Brush away hair in the face?

bivonic
05-01-2003, 10:48 AM
Girls that I have known for a while have no problem when I brush their hair out of their face & their eyes actually light up a little.

It\'s probably not the smartest thing to do when I first meet a girl, but I have done it nonetheless with mixed results. If their head kind of bobs away when they see what I\'m doing I realize there is not an intial level of interest. Conversely if they trust me, even if they just met me I get the opposite vibe. Would you (as a female) consider this too intrusive if a guy that you met 5 minutes ago but are having a pleasant conversation with did this to you?

Now there\'s this one girl I\'ve known for a while & I thought her behavior was very peculiar, how would you explain this? I was talking with her while we were shooting pool together, she had this odd habit of standing very close to me (phero\'s?) like inches apart but side-by-side. At some point in the evening she even commented on how much she liked my cologne, once I told her what it was she said she was wearing the female version (Angel) & she made a comment, \"I guess what the say is true, Angels attract each other.\" Which I thought was pretty bold. Anyway back to the wierd behavior, when I brushed the hair out of her face she made strong eye contact for a split second & then took her hair & kind of flopped it back in her face? Psycho or maybe she prefers to have hair covering the left side of her face? I know she has insecurity issues & can be strange at times, but this really struck me funny. Maybe she was anticipating a kiss from me & when she did not get it she hid behind her hair? Or am I reaching...again?

Elana
05-01-2003, 10:58 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Psycho or maybe she prefers to have hair covering the left side of her face?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If she usually has her hair covering the left side of her face, then I would venture to say, you screwed up her hair style and she was putting it back the way she likes it.

bivonic
05-01-2003, 11:00 AM
I always miss the obvious answers don\'t I? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Although the manner in which she did it, she took a clump of hair &amp; threw it up in the air so that it would be in her face, the result didn\'t look too stylish.

foofoo
05-01-2003, 11:00 AM
sounds to me that she wants you, go get her cow boy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
05-01-2003, 11:01 AM
sounds to me that she wants you, go get her cow boy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

How did you come up with that?

Elana
05-01-2003, 11:04 AM
Although the manner in which she did it, she took a clump of hair &amp; through it up in the air so that it would be in her face, the result didn\'t look too stylish.

She does sound a bit insecure. Maybe uses her hair to hide behind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Alquimista
05-01-2003, 11:38 AM
Bivonic,
I guess she uses her hair has a protection.When she was getting close to you, she was testing you to see if you were the man that she was feeling, because of your pheros. I am not quite sure, but I guess you blow it up: \"thou salt, never touch the girl as much as she touches you!\". You see the touching part should be done by women, not us. When you touched her hair, at her eyes you came too strong too fast, and she putted her hair back as I sign of a shield (see body language).
When I say you blow it up I do not mean forever, just in that moment, so keep chasing that girl. But remember, women are always testing us! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Watcher
05-01-2003, 11:57 AM
MIX#1 reduces the occourance of this, because i find it presents a more \"natural\" enhanced type of signature. But i realise no one can afford all the components, so i will just use it as a theroy, except for myself - it works great.
I had this really cute blonde follow me around the shopping centre the other day, i crossed the road, and saw out the corner of my eye she almost got hit because she ran across to keep a certain distance behind me and forgot to look for oncoming traffic, luckily she didnt and i wasnt really in the mood, so i lost her. Plus i was on my way to meet my \"date\" for the evening and wanted to prepare a nice meal for her.
Yes i was wearing MIX#1 at the time 4 drops and i had passed this woman in the store and she following at a \"safe\" distance trying to follow me.

CptKipling
05-01-2003, 12:02 PM
But i realise no one can afford all the components, so i will just use it as a theroy, except for myself - it works great.

Who is this Theroy? and where can we find him?

Elana
05-01-2003, 12:04 PM
I dated him for a few weeks. Nice guy, but not much going for him.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2003, 01:52 PM
I know his cousin, Leroy. He\'s ok, except he kept messing with my hair all the time.

Whiffy
05-01-2003, 01:53 PM
Elena: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Enticing
05-01-2003, 01:54 PM
My initial reaction to your description was that she liked that you messed with her hair, and she put it that way to have you try again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But, maybe she felt she was being \'mothered\' or something, that she had to assert her independence. She was probably confused, that\'s for sure.

Whiffy
05-01-2003, 01:55 PM
Biv, I wouldn\'t have done that. You said 5 minutes into it?? Besides, you\'re not being a challenge in the least.

Too soon, my friend.

pelotudo
05-01-2003, 01:58 PM
I know his cousin, Leroy. He\'s ok, except he kept messing with my hair all the time.

ROFL, you ladies are too funny.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2003, 01:59 PM
Ok, this is the kind of thing I call a stutter step. You make a bold move ... and then you screw yourself by hanging back to wait for approval. If you\'re going to touch in that intimate a way in the first five minutes, you\'ve got to be ready to carry through. Otherwise you\'re just confusing her.
It\'s not that it\'s too soon. It\'s that it started to sweep her off her feet and instead just left her standing there.

my 2 cents

Andy
05-01-2003, 01:59 PM
Got Theroyism ?

I would have tried it again, this time with a big grin.

Whiffy
05-01-2003, 02:00 PM
Maybe you should\'ve been using Watcher\'s MIX#1. What was that mix again? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gerund
05-01-2003, 02:02 PM
You make a bold move ... and then you screw yourself by hanging back to wait for approval. If you\'re going to touch in that intimate a way in the first five minutes, you\'ve got to be ready to carry through.

my 2 cents

Yeah, next time just go straight for her pussy hair and adjust that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whiffy
05-01-2003, 02:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2003, 02:07 PM
What if she doesn\'t have any?

tallmacky
05-01-2003, 02:07 PM
hahahha yeah you should just grab down there and put her pubic hair in cornrolls or maybe dread it.

if she is lacking any pubs check out the butt hair.

Andy
05-01-2003, 02:08 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
Yeah, next time just go straight for her pussy hair and adjust that!

I\'d beg to god to not find much to adjust down there.

pelotudo
05-01-2003, 02:08 PM
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, add a little more TE and that would work every time :P

Elana
05-01-2003, 04:26 PM
Maybe you should\'ve been using Watcher\'s MIX#1. What was that mix again? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SHUT UP, Whiffy!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Whiffy
05-01-2003, 04:31 PM
Hehe. You know you love me.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (Even without Watcher\'s MIX#1)