PDA

View Full Version : Really in need of advice...Anyone?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 12:08 PM
Hi everyone! I\'ve asked about the effectiveness of pheromones on asians...and i havent seen much of a result using the AE & Edge Combi...tried all the tricks and places to apply but still no effect...should i try PI?
Bruce if you do read this how was your experience in Japan? Thank You!

**DONOTDELETE**
Hi,
I think I worte about this to another Asian guy back on the old forum, but I have found Japanese women to be very receptive to pheromones. I have to say that I have been living here continuously ever since I first discovered them, but I have a feeling that you should have at least as good luck in Asia as in the West. There are a couple of points to consider though. One is that Asians are far more concerned with personal hygiene than Americans so you really have to be careful with A. not using too much and B. finding that \"right\" cologne to mix or blend in your pheromone scent. The other problem is not really a problem so much in Japan once you get used to the place, but may be a big problem where you live. I lived in Taiwan for a year and the women there are not so easily swayed by their emotions when it comes to picking out a guy, and even once they have their sights on a guy, they are still not so likely to A. make their feelings known and B. express those feelings in a sexual way for a looooong time.

This is a topic that could fill an entire book rather than one forum post, but if I were back in Taiwan rather than Japan, I would expect having a high-paying job to be a vastly more powerful aphrodisiac than pheromones. I hope you don\'t think I am being racist here. I love Asia and specifically Taiwan. The women are gorgeous, have a great sense of humor, and other good qualities that go on and on, but I have seen time and time again computer nerds walk away with dazling honeys. Maybe there are some fast-lane girls in the big cities in China these days, but not where I lived. So that is something you might want to consider... working on the old fashioned marriageablity stuff.
Good Luck,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
Thanks Bruce!That kinda answered my question cause basically i feel that its the same mentality in this small little island Singapore to Taiwan..maybe its because of the chinese origin? :> Anyway that guy u answered back in the old forum?Me. Hehe...so would u suggest PI still?Thanks Bruce!