PDA

View Full Version : DIHL from other males

tallmacky
04-30-2003, 09:32 PM
How often does this happen to you guys? I got back from gym after getting really sweaty (I hate that) anyhow we don\'t take showers at our school maybe its because we\'re scumbags who knows? Anyhow before I went to gym I was wearing to drops of AE, 1 on both eyebrows (best place) and another beheind both ears and left over was wipped on neck. Soon after gym while sweating I put on 3 sprays of PE on shirt and face. It was hotter that day and I could see my -mones were working a bit better but I was a bit worried by the occassionly subtle DIHL by a guy or a look that was too long. Doesn\'t seem like hey that guy has none I want to pound his ass something different. They did not happen close up but rather 8 feet and farther away some might have been a bit closer but it seems more of an effect to a longer distance. I know this has been covered and I tried searching for it but in your own experience how many times has this occurred to you guys?

Watcher
04-30-2003, 10:34 PM
Depends on the product or mix im using. Sometimes all the time (attraction) or hardly ever (WAGG and MIX#1)