PDA

View Full Version : Welp im going clubbin tomorrow & need some advice!

Skyy
04-30-2003, 07:26 PM
Right so I plan to hit up a club tomorrow. Its not really smokey except outside. I do smoke myself, but when im wearing mones I try to keep it to a minimum, but it\'s a little hard. How much of WKM#1 do you think I should put on? Also what will happen if I start to sweat? Will the Nol turn into None very quickly?

Anyways im looking for the optimum ammount of WKM to put on and keep in mind I do smoke. If it helps I do know the club\'s a/c is always blasting very hard so the circulation is good, but I will also be competing with a lot of guys and im sure there drenched in colonge to =P

Watcher
04-30-2003, 07:34 PM
Pheromones (this concentrated) should beat colonge every time, it will actually disadvantage them, apply some deordorant in some places if you are worried, usuall highly sweaty area (AXA is good)
The ANol to Anone conversion would take about 6 hours, but along with the ANone other compounds will come out, assisting with later in the night and possible sexual interactions (its a good thing)
With WKM#1 i would say 2x drops on the neck, 1x drop on each wrist would be adviceable.

Skyy
04-30-2003, 07:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Pheromones (this concentrated) should beat colonge every time, it will actually disadvantage them, apply some deordorant in some places if you are worried, usuall highly sweaty area (AXA is good)
The ANol to Anone conversion would take about 6 hours, but along with the ANone other compounds will come out, assisting with later in the night and possible sexual interactions (its a good thing)
With WKM#1 i would say 2x drops on the neck, 1x drop on each wrist would be adviceable.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The 2 drops on the neck i\'m assuming u mean the pulse points correct? is it better to leave it and tap the pulse point (for example) and let it dry or rub it in &amp; around on both sides? Or it doesnt matter?

Watcher
04-30-2003, 07:47 PM
Apply and lightly rub on pulse points, but dont rub to much, just let it dry after a quick 2 second rub. 5 minutes and the stuff should be ready to go.

Alquimista
04-30-2003, 09:22 PM
Also it is recommeded to when going to club put a little more mones of your regular dose, because of the excess of smell and perfumes inside clubs...

Skyy
04-30-2003, 09:25 PM
Also it is recommeded to when going to club put a little more mones of your regular dose, because of the excess of smell and perfumes inside clubs...

Well Im alrdy at 4 drops 2 on neck and 2 on wrists all pulse points.. u think it would be wise to add more?

Alquimista
04-30-2003, 10:00 PM
I guess the amount that you are using is ok to club. We do not want to happen to you the social cyrcle hook-up theory right??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Watcher
04-30-2003, 10:19 PM
Hey skyy might be left standing there looking around seeing everyone getting up close and personal, with women looking his way but attaching themselves to another guy, because the excess mones are attracting them but when they get close they get to horny and overlaoded with DIHL and go to the next closest guy that looks a bit safer and will relieve them of their horniness. In essense and up close example of the social circle hookup effect. He could be there all night and not pick up, just get looks and comments and get driven insane by women not getting up close and personal.

Alquimista
04-30-2003, 10:34 PM
Watcher,
So after a few time that we discussed here about the SCHT (I guess a month ago), what happened between you and the girl?? For me, the girl and the guy that I had with the SCHT, things still quite strange. They become a couple, but when I am alone with that girl she touches me a lot! Also, if she has the other guy waiting for her somewhere else, she prefers to stay with me fist and then later goes to the guy. Last friday, she was asking me indirectlly to go with her to a rock concert, but because I don\'t put knifes on my buddies back I denied. Also when we are the 3 together and I am using a good dose of AE, she normally throw to us \"curve balls\": she comes, kiss me on my cheeks, and do like she has nothing with the other guy. About the other guy, every time that I am with him alone, the guy throw me also \"curve balls:, like saying me that he had sex already with her to see my reactions or for example yesterday he was asking me if that girl has my phone number. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Now, she was telling me that she has a good looking friend that is looking for a good boyfriend, and because at her eyes I am a man she says that she will work for me. Good deal, I lost a girl, but at least I won a wingwoman. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

P.S: that guy doesn\'t stop to thanks me! he says that I showed to him the goodlife. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
04-30-2003, 10:38 PM
Hey skyy might be left standing there looking around seeing everyone getting up close and personal, with women looking his way but attaching themselves to another guy, because the excess mones are attracting them but when they get close they get to horny and overlaoded with DIHL and go to the next closest guy that looks a bit safer and will relieve them of their horniness. In essense and up close example of the social circle hookup effect. He could be there all night and not pick up, just get looks and comments and get driven insane by women not getting up close and personal.

Well lets not hope that will happen with 4 drops =P Well honestly wondering with 4 drops how big of a radious do you think my pheros will go? 15ft around? more? lesss?

Watcher
04-30-2003, 10:46 PM
Well he has been busy keeping her attention onto him, when he was around me he was trying his hardest to distract her, i went on hoilday for a week, and when i got back she hardly ever hung around. So now i dont ever see her, never was interested in her, she was just a work collegue. But based on having this happen before, when i wasnt interested but she persisted in attemtping to get my attention and he threw me curveballs like you are having. Encourage her to marry him and when together and she is all over you, tell her to get off you and go and show her boyfriend some affection with him in ear shot, ask him if he finds it acceptable that his girlfriend is all over other guys, and when he says something back him up and make her embarrassed, this should knock her back into her shell, bring it into consciousness and stop her dead. He may then pull her away and they will probably argue now one of two things might happen.
1.) she will break up with him
2.) they will pull right back from interactions with you until he has [bad word] her senseless enough she forgets all about u and gets real close to him.

Based on my experience within a year any of those relationships will break up when they last that long unless they are compatible, but it is interesting how long such women hang on unless another guy takes an interest. Also if he vanishes off the scences of leaves the workplace and she remains, crack onto her again but dont go to far, she will see him as less acceptable and leave him, then ignore or avoid her and it all goes back to normal.
Ive played with these theroies for five years and have had enough experience with this sort of thing.
When he throws curveballs ie has she got youre phone number fire back, \"well if she had my number she must have a few other guys numbers and is probably not a long term relationships as she shows a real interest in other guys - do you want to trust such a woman to be faithfull to you\" or something similar and confuse the [bad word] out of him.
Id check out this friend, but really my point of view is that i want someone compatible and definetley not an ATTENTION WHORE before i will jump into bed with her, i was single for 2 years so i know that i can go solo and not get all emotional about it, but then again im a strong personality who doesnt cling to women as a sexual/pusedo emotional safe guard.

franki
05-01-2003, 01:01 AM
hey Skyy, the way to go when you go to a club is to not OD on pheromones (of course), but apply a little extra cologne (on top) than you would normally use.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif