PDA

View Full Version : Mones just arrived, application q's, Bruce=awesome

pelotudo
04-30-2003, 07:39 AM
Ordered the New Duo yesterday morning, and got them about 5 minutes ago. I would like to start by saying that so far Bruce has provided the BEST customer suppoert I have ever seen with a company. He gave me professional suggestions for what he thought would work for me, offered me a great product at a good price, and shipped the same day. :thumbup: to Bruce and love-scent.com.

Next, moving on to what I got. I got the New Duo...AE & TE. I think I\'m going to try the AE first, along with my cologne. How much should I start out with to test it (165pd white male, 5\'9\")...1-2 dabs per ear? Or more? And how much/where should I spray my cologne to cover it well? Same with the TE? Should I use the sprayer the TE came with or take the top off and dab it like the AE?

Thanks guys
Jon

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-30-2003, 09:57 AM
2-3 drops of AE
or
4-5 dabs of TE (well covered with your cologne, if it is the unscented version)

Skyy
04-30-2003, 11:12 AM
Yeah I ordered my mones on friday 4/25/03 and thery shipped monday and received them by tuesday by fedex. I never have spoken with bruce but I can say the lady that i was on the phone with was very helpful and friendly

pelotudo
04-30-2003, 01:51 PM
Thanks. I have messaged and emailed back and forth with Bruce a couple of times, getting ready for the order, and he has been nothing but helpful.

I did my first run today. I came home from work, tossed on some new clothes, and put 1 drop of AE below each ear/neck, and 1 drop on the inside collar of my shirt. Then grabbed 1/3 of a pack of SOE on my wrist and neck and headed out. A minute or two after I put everything on, I started getting a little lightheaded and I almost seemed out of it, like I wasn\'t really there. It was weird feeling, but went away after about 10 mins. I went to school to take my final for math. I\'m not sure whether it\'s the -mones or not, but when I walked in all of the women in the class stared at me while I walked over to the teacher. Most of them are older, with only maybe 3 that are my age; the others (7 maybe 8) are 30+. Left there, and went over to this girls house that I\'ve been dating.

There\'s something about this girl I should say before I describe what happened. She is VERY conservative. She goes to church more times a week than I go to the bathroom, and until just recently has been standofish. Until the other night (Prom), we had gone out like a month and a half and had done nothing more than holding hands/little peck of the lips. At/after prom was the first time we really kissed. Today, when I got there, she was really excited to see me (I just got my eyebrow pierced, so I\'m still not sure if it\'s the -mones or not..and I\'d been wearing them about 2 hours at this time so I\'m thinking they might be wearing off). We went in, and she wouldn\'t let me go. It was just me, her, and her brother at her house, and she was on me like someone was trying to grab her away in a crowd of people. She kept hugging on me and smelling my neck, and pushed me up against the wall and was all over me. She has NEVER done this before, so I\'m thinking they might be working. I didn\'t really get the alpha-male, badass, feeling that I thought I would, but I felt confident through everything (especially my exam that I didn\'t study for but still got a C), and I felt like nothing really mattered..like nothing was a big deal.

Either way, it was a good day. The AE has a good smell to it, so I didn\'t cover it with anything until I headed to her house, which I put on Acqua Di Gio. I\'m going to go back out later tonight, and see how it works.

How long will AE usually last on my neck/collar before I have to reapply? Same with SOE/TE, how long do they last before I should put more on or should cover b/c of the smell they will produce? BTW, I got the Sandalwood TE, how well will it mix with cologne?
-Jon

Skyy
04-30-2003, 02:45 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Thanks. I have messaged and emailed back and forth with Bruce a couple of times, getting ready for the order, and he has been nothing but helpful.

I did my first run today. I came home from work, tossed on some new clothes, and put 1 drop of AE below each ear/neck, and 1 drop on the inside collar of my shirt.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

so about 4 drops id assume? or 1 shared drop on each ear making this 3 drops total?

pelotudo
04-30-2003, 02:49 PM
Yeah, about 4. I put one full drop under each ear, and a dab on my neck; with another full drop on the inside of my shirt (since it\'s oil based and might stain).

I\'m going to try me TE tonight, 3-4 dabs + cologne.