PDA

View Full Version : Interesting

travis
04-30-2003, 04:00 AM
http://www.naples.net/~nfn03605/dheamort.htm (\"http://www.naples.net/~nfn03605/dheamort.htm\")

Check this site you might find it interesting specially 3rd paragrahp and so on.

proteus
04-30-2003, 04:15 PM
very interesting article.

Watcher
04-30-2003, 06:43 PM
So we know that higher testostrone levels lead to aggression, but women find this an attractive trait when looking for a sperm donor. They look for low test levels in a supporting husband/partner.
Increased test levels give males a better ability in terms of logic over emotion, but this leads to aggression as any emotions arent controlled as well.
DHEA has been pushed as a life extentder in the fact that it gives a better supply to enable continued testostrone production into later years (DHEA recommened in men over 40 moreso than under 40)
We know DHEA leads to higher pheromone production. Leads to more sexual attention and enables better results from an exercise program. This is why i think some men who exercise get less results (even those with stomach bypass surgery) as it has been shown certain hormones lead to a higher incidence of weight gain in some people (male and female).

In all a very good article, i think if one takes horny goatweed/tribulus that one can better utilise any DHEA that goes unused in the system, that is why i use zinc/magnesium (precursor to DHEA) and horny goatweed/tribulus/iron to mop up all that extra DHEA floating around my system.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-01-2003, 05:54 AM
The difference in mortality rates between \"poor\" and \"wealthy\" may be partly due to \"the harsh and adverse environment in which poorer people live.\" However, I suggest that this harsh environment is a secondary result of increased testosterone.

Nice article, but I do not agree with this sentence in the last paragraph...

Watcher
05-01-2003, 11:49 AM
There are plenty of other reasons for differences between the \"poor\" and the \"rich\", with access to good medical facilities and better knowledge on health issues and probably more time to exercise over a lifetime.
Most rich men have higher testostrone levels which enable them more drive, which probably accounts for some of their success.
That last paragraph is just uttre bullshit, i would say they might have been after funding, or just not totally educated on issues of health and social success or life approach.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2003, 01:45 PM
Did you read that article??

Gerund
05-01-2003, 01:51 PM
Maybe rich men are just hung well? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

proteus
05-01-2003, 06:33 PM
How much Dhea do you take per day Watcher? Just curious since there have been other posts about the side effects associated with DHEA.

Whiffy
05-11-2003, 05:03 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Maybe rich men are just hung well? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

We are.

Andy
05-11-2003, 05:17 PM
Maybe men that are hung well just get rich easier. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Watcher
05-14-2003, 06:30 PM
FTR - yep i read the article, probably just confused the response a bit.
Proteous - when i do take it 3mg a day is all i take.
I know others take up to 25mg i just dont see the need.