PDA

View Full Version : Intro and questions

richard
04-29-2003, 06:13 AM
Hi all,
Been searching round for a phero site after my first experience with them.

Was at a club with friends, and as a joke got a packet of Xcite wipes from the tiolet dispenser.
A few guys girlfriends (and their single friends) were there, and as i was laughing and told a few what i had put on.
Well, the joke was on me (sort of) ,I became the centre of female attention for most of the night.

At first I thought they were just playing along , telling me it smelled nice etc, (i didnt like the smell), but by the end of the night some of them were getting very forward and a few boyfriends were getting very pissed off.

As much as Id like to think it was purely natural charm and looks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif , some of the girls had been kinda distant at other times I had met them.
After generally dismissing pheros as a adverstising scam, im a bit more interested now!

Onto the questions...
I\'ve read that Xcite is no longer sold here, but was probably high in -nol.
Any suggestions of what else i could try?
Im also interested in trying -none, but since the -nol seemed to work so well for me , I\'d like something that is heavier in that.

AE seems to be popular , but i cant find what the actual mix is?
Oh and if possible, im after something that i can mix with my normal EDT.

Thanks for any info.

Richard

Elana
04-29-2003, 06:25 AM
http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\")

upsidedown
04-29-2003, 06:26 AM
Hi Richard. Welcome. It\'s nice to have another \"believer\" on board.

The first thing I would recommend you do is click on the Pheromone Reference Material link at the top of the page. Read through all that, especially the cookbook part. It might answer all your questions. You\'ll also find a chart in there somewhere with the phero content of the products on here. If you still have any specific questions after reading all that, feel free to come and post some follow up questions.

In regards to the phero content of AE...I think the cookbook material is wrong, at least it was last time I looked at it. It\'s actually .02% none, .015% nol and .01% rone. Good product.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2003, 07:13 AM
Hi, Richard.

Buy some PI/w.

Best regards and good hunting,

Renee