PDA

View Full Version : I think I might of OD'd on PI/m

Skyy
04-28-2003, 09:26 AM
Ok well anyways Like i stated before Ive been using PI/m for over a year now and iv\'e never really Od\'d on the stuff, I just followed the directions of using 2 small drops behind my neck/ear area. Anyways since iv\'e never od\'d i tought what the hell lemme try and see what happends so I applied maybe 3-4 drops on. (yes i wasted mones but I was sorta curious and I have a new bottle of PI coming =P) Anyways I put on the drops and well I duno what really happened... I began to feel different like sorta light headed and \'not really there\' sorta feeling..So I just really felt out of place. Could it be I am sensitive to large ammounts of None? Ok well anyways i work at a restaurant and I opened i nthe morning with my other friend..He is about 6\'2-6\'3 and his ripped with large fkin muscles and here i am mr. 5\'9 with jackshit so anyways this fine ass girl walks in (we sorta know her and we always flirt with her well my 6\'2 friend does) but strangely enuff she wasnt taling to him and she wastalking to me more and i mean ALOT more(she normally doesnt talk to me) So i tought ok maybe i didnt od. Through out the day I still had this light headed feeling still. Males that came in sorta came in and some took off. We normally [bad word] around with this chinese cook across the street but i did notice he was a little more agressive twords me and so were the owners of the restaurant. Oddly enuff I have a tip jar in front of me and normally on like a saturday ill receive maybe 10-15 maybe 20 bucks in it at the end of the night but my around 4:00pm little over 1/2 the day I was already at $34.00 all tips by females with exception of 1 male. And Also during the Night I went out with dinner with a few people (only 2 close friends i knew) anyways it was me and 3 other girls and 3 other dudes and im only cool with 1 of the dudes but later they sorta left me with the 3 girls for about an hour.

Ok so im curious what happened here? Did I OD? Did it seem I am wearing to much? Is the lightheadedness caused by to much None or am I just sensitive to it? Honestly I can\'t really say anything bad happened to me during the day...seemed like a good day but jsut different

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-28-2003, 10:27 AM
PI: 2 drops = 0.1ml * 0.5mg/ml = 0.05mg/dose

The overdose range is said to start about 0,04mg/dose, for most ppl (not all, of course).

So, IMO u should have ODed, but it seems that it wasn\'t a bad day... women were feeling attracted to u /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But it looks like guys were more aggressive, as u should be already waiting for... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-28-2003, 10:28 AM
Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.

Alquimista
04-28-2003, 01:48 PM
I am affraid to say that you are wrong on the limit of OD for none. It is not 0.04mg/dose it is 0.02mg/dose! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Also using the 50drops/ml rule : .5mg/ml / 50drops/ml = .01mg/drops * 2 drops = .02mg!!! Do you were at the limit of OD... it is not so bad. But remember, this is only by using the 50drops/ml rule.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Phantom
04-28-2003, 03:07 PM
Only OD\'ing on Anol has caused lightheadedness (among other things) I would\'nt think a product like PI/m would cause that, Maybe you just were\'nt feeling well that day. I never used PI/m before but Rogue Male never caused that effect in me.

Reading how your day went, KR#1 might an ideal mix for you.

bundyburger
04-28-2003, 07:44 PM
Unless it\'s PI/w he has????

Skyy
04-28-2003, 08:42 PM
It\'s PI/M

Alquimista
04-28-2003, 09:22 PM
Watch out if it was not PI/gay!!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif