PDA

View Full Version : How to tame NPA smell???

newuser
04-27-2003, 05:42 PM
What are the best choices for covering up the cat pissy smell of NPA? I wear a rather strong cologne, Xerous Rouge, but after just a couple of hours, the NPA scent comes bulldozing through.
Other ideas?

Phantom
04-27-2003, 06:00 PM
Embrace it, people around me can\'t really smell it anyways. I\'ve been using 2 dabs of NPA and 6 inches of SOE with 1 spray of Polo Sport (all on neck) and have been getting real good results. One girl threw me against a table, grinded her crotch against mine and told me she loved me. What\'s with girls and crotch grinding these days? lol, looks like a hit to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. i\'ll be trying 4 dabs of NPA and 8 inches of SOE (4 inches on each side of neck) with a spray of Polo Sport tomoro. Lets see what happens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
04-27-2003, 07:36 PM
Phantom pls keep me updated on how it goes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom
04-28-2003, 05:01 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif, I woke up this mourning with a cold. I think the paint fumes are getting to me (They had my whole apartment repainted) I\'m practically allergic to everything so I guess this did me in. I\'ll probably be better within 1 or 2 days so that\'s when the experimenting will begin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!

Cloud9
04-28-2003, 06:09 AM
Cover it with APC!