PDA

View Full Version : CK's mix vaults

CptKipling
04-27-2003, 09:36 AM
After much deliberation, I decided to go ahead and post my mixes.

Most of these will be most usefull for under 25 year olds, but I\'m sure they will still work great for anyone older.

I\'m also going to post some mixing theory (because people keep asking how to mix such and such together, and what happens when...etc.)

For any newbies, READ THE COOKBOOK, lots of good tips in there.

I\'m not going to post it all now though, because i dont have the time, just drumming up some interest! (in other words, making sure it doesnt all disappear in an hour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

A lot of this stuff I have given to people as advice already, so in a way this kind of sums it up.

Phantom
04-27-2003, 09:54 AM
Sounds good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TBiRD
04-27-2003, 10:11 AM
go ahead .........try to surprise me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whiffy
04-30-2003, 09:41 PM
So .... where are the mixes?

Skyy
04-30-2003, 09:44 PM
yeah im still waiting as well =P

Alquimista
04-30-2003, 09:58 PM
Cptain, drop the damn mixes, we are waiting anxious... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
04-30-2003, 10:04 PM
Yeah man! give up the goodies/. I was thinking I wonder if we used our own urine as a cover scent or added fragence? or let our urine crystalize dilute it in alcohol? Maybe thats the key!

Whiffy
05-01-2003, 03:16 PM
Hmmmmm?

Phantom
05-01-2003, 03:21 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
After much deliberation, I decided to go ahead and post my mixes.

Most of these will be most usefull for under 25 year olds, but I\'m sure they will still work great for anyone older.

I\'m also going to post some mixing theory (because people keep asking how to mix such and such together, and what happens when...etc.)

For any newbies, READ THE COOKBOOK, lots of good tips in there.

I\'m not going to post it all now though, because i dont have the time, just drumming up some interest! (in other words, making sure it doesnt all disappear in an hour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

A lot of this stuff I have given to people as advice already, so in a way this kind of sums it up.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol post it already!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tallmacky
05-01-2003, 03:28 PM
and remember cpt I have dibs on the crystalized urine idea.

pelotudo
05-01-2003, 07:46 PM
You\'re killing me smalls, post the mixes :P

bundyburger
05-01-2003, 08:38 PM
Sheeez, give him a chance guys. He said \'not now\'. Wouldn\'t you rather him right it out properly so he doesn;t get stupid questions. LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

franki
05-02-2003, 01:51 AM
Post deleted by franki

Phantom
05-02-2003, 01:21 PM
still waiting.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif, I just ordered some PI/m /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
05-02-2003, 04:52 PM
Hey Captain, remember Alquimista? We threatened him with sending Watcher to his house because he wouldn\'t give us the name of the book ...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Isn\'t it ironic..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Whiffy
05-02-2003, 05:12 PM
The Cpt. sucks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Give it up already!!!

Alquimista
05-02-2003, 07:52 PM
Captain, I am already calling Watcher to go to your house!!!! I wish you badnight, I mean goodnight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whiffy
05-02-2003, 08:09 PM
To hell with this, I\'m going with Watcher\'s Mix#1 from now on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
What was that mix again?

CptKipling
05-03-2003, 07:45 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Hey calm!!!

lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ok i\'ll post the actual mixes, leave the rest for later.

Been soooo busy this week with school, pain in the ass...

Anyway, here goes!!

1.2:1 SOE:AE
A relatively light mix, great for general social environments, but not to be underestimated as a sexual mix! Highly recommended, but lacks the punch of the secret ingredients.

2.5:3:2 SOE:AE:NPA variations: 6:4:2
In simple terms, the “animal” version of #1. Great for sexual encounters, while still maintaining some of #1’s usefulness in general social environments.

3.4:2:2 SOE:AE:TE variations: 3:1:2 (TE version of #2)
Easier and safer to use than #2, you can apply more and spread it out.

4.5:4 APC:RM (thanks for the idea abductor)
Mostly a scent experiment, does smell good.

5.3:1 AE:NPA variations: 4:1
This is one of my favourites. It combines the balance of AE with the sexual power of NPA. Good for clubbing, just be careful of OD.

6.3:2 AE:TE (TE version of #5)
A milder version of #5, much safer to use, and better to use as an application (see below).

7.7:3:2:2 SOE:PI:NPAm:AE
This is a huge DIHL grabber, and my heavyweight mix. If I want some impact, I use this. Targets go kind of numb, and I’ve had girls follow me around for ages, just as if that was the right thing to do.

8.RM:NPA:TE 8:1:6 (bootleg version of JBX, a lot more dilute).
The same type of reactions to JBX, but its much “friendlier”, less of an OD risk.

APPLICATIONS:

These are not mixes, they are guides for application. Its much easier than mixing up a batch of any of the above mixes, but will not in every case yield the same results.

For application versions of the above mixes, I will use a numbered reference, so application 1 is a version of the mix labelled 1, etc.

1. 2 or 3 drops of AE. 1 each side of the neck, and if you want then 1 split between your chin and your throat.

4-5\" of SOE (i can\'t use much more than this, i don’t like -nol OD\'s!) RUBBED IN, from near you ear, tracing a line below your jaw line. Using a dashed line works pretty well.

2. This one is pretty easy, 1 dab of NPA on each side of the neck, spread as much towards the throat area as possible. Then 3-2 drops of AE (as prescribes in #1), then 5” of SOE.

3. 2 or 3 dabs of TE (I normally use 3, you can also push it to 4, but that’s the limit I think) around the neck, 1 drop of AE on each side of the neck, and about 5” of SOE along the underside of the jaw line again.

5. Just use the ratios as drop/dab ratios. As long as the AE is applied somewhere close to the NPA.

6. 2 dabs of TE, 3 drops of AE. You can increase the TE, but don’t put much more AE on.

7. Be careful with this one! This isn’t exactly what the ratios prescribe, because you would OD.

1 dab PI (shaking it out onto a finger over the dropper cap, less than 1 drop) split between behind both ears.
2 dabs of NPA (I tend to use TE, 3 dabs, because its easier)
1 drop of AE covering each application of PI, spread down the neck.
5-6” of SOE.

OTHER APPLICATIONS:

Put 3 dabs of APC into the palm of your hand, and then 2 sprays of TE into this. Rub this into your chest and arms.

3 drops of AE in you palm, then a few drops of water. Rub this over your chest (you can also add a few drops of AE to the previous one). Instead of water you can use lotion or something similar, the idea is to dilute it and spread it out.
The basic idea of these two is that it gives you a basic signature from which to work with. Good for strait after a shower, as it gives you a clean slate. I’m also thinking that the –rone will do some interesting conversions.

CK Pit Trick: 1 dab PI (shaking it out onto a finger over the dropper cap, less than 1 drop), 1 dab NPA, 1 drop AE, to EACH of the stinky areas (both pits and crotch).
This is just the basic pit trick taken further. My theory is that the –rone in AE converts into some interesting compounds in these areas.

And this concludes the mixes!

pelotudo
05-03-2003, 07:48 AM
U are awesome mang. I\'m getting ready to do #6 now as I head out.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2003, 07:50 AM
Thanks Cpt. I\'m keeping your post handy to give to newbies. Nice work.

CptKipling
05-03-2003, 08:31 AM
No problem, just some of my accumulated knowledge. I\'m still hoping to post more theory, \'cos thats when it gets interesting.

I\'m currently using #7, was going to go clubbing tonight and cause some havoc, but my mate cancelled on me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Never mind!

Oh and another idea i had, if anyone has any ideas for mixing and wants someone else to try it aswell, they can tell me and i\'ll test it out.

My prodcuts:

PIm
NPAm
RM
TE
SOE
AE
A4.2
PF

...and on the shopping list is WAGG and A1. Already have a few ideas, but we\'ll see...

Phantom
05-03-2003, 11:02 AM
I\'ll be using MIX # 2 (lol, not Watchers mix /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif) this monday. I have\'nt really had the time to test AE/m so i\'ll dedicate a few weeks just for that. Actually, i\'ve been waiting for you to post these mixes because I did\'nt really know where to start. I\'m kind of skimpy of using AE/m and SOE at the same time because of the scent clashing but i think it\'ll work out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

CptKipling
05-03-2003, 11:45 AM
Cool, tell us how it works our for you!

Watcher
05-03-2003, 12:21 PM
Yes keep us updated, i have a feeling this might have some interesting outcomes.

Alquimista
05-03-2003, 01:03 PM
Phantom,
do you remember, it was with the AE + SOE that I had the Teddy Bear Effect! So don\'t worry about the smell clashing, those girls were crazy about my smell that day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alquimista
05-03-2003, 01:04 PM
Watcher,
when are you going to publish your personal cookbook? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Whiffy
05-03-2003, 05:25 PM
Cpt,

Are you a big fan of SOE? I can\'t bring myself to make it work. AE has some good effects, namely social effects. Haven\'t had too much trials in club settings. I\'ve doused myself with SOE down at Miami clubs and noticed nothing more than I could have done on my own without pheros. APC w/NPA is a good bet; works damn good so far (at the mall). I guess I\'m just curious as to what is your main staple. I\'ve mixed SOE with AE and TE and NPA but the smell is driving my crazy... I\'m getting sick of it.

pelotudo
05-03-2003, 05:52 PM
I wanted to see if you could help me real quick. This is a batch I mixed up tonight, but I don\'t think I made it potent enough..as I am wearing it now and seeing no reactions whatsoever:

I got a small tester of a cologne. Emptied out the cologne, and started mixing in the vial. Here is what I have mixed in:

16 Drops AE
12 Drops TE
48 Drops Cologne

I sprayed on 4 sprays of the cologne, very small sprays, b/c it\'s just a small sample and not much came out. Should I add more mones to the mixture to make it potent enough, or how many AE/TE drops should I have for every cologne drop? Right now all I have is AE/TE/and 1 SoE gel pack left. I\'ll be getting some NPA/APC soon tho.

What would you suggest for this mixture to improve it, or make it work better for sexual hits?

-Jon

MOBLEYC57
05-03-2003, 06:32 PM
10 more drops of TE? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Anyone!? Anyone!?

CptKipling
05-03-2003, 07:10 PM
Yeah i\'ll go with that, i think it would hurt to be stronger.

TE basically dilutes the AE anyway, so thats a pretty weak mix, and if the sprays are pretty small...

Maybe its the cologne??

But do what mobley says, try making it stronger.

Wiffy:

I love the smell of SOE, but i hate too much of it. Try putting less on.

The way i use SOE is to open doors for me (so to speak), and its more usefull for younger ladies anyway. Imagine that you are wearing something that dissolves someones concept of personal space. You can walk up to someone and 99.99% of the time get a friendly conversation going in 2 seconds, and then they want to hug you, and the next thing you know they are making you breakfast! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kifer85
05-03-2003, 07:15 PM
I made a little mix in my old pheromax atomizer. I think its (this is completely approximate) 9 or 10:1 TE to AE. Mixes fairly well when shaken, and takes supposed (i cant smell none) stench from TE and adds pleasant AE scent. It works particularly well at school, around 2 PM when I have already had mones on me for 7 hours. One spray to shirt adds nice scent and has worked extremely well as a hit mix and as a personal ego-boost. I haven\'t tried the 2SOE:1AE yet but I have half a packet lying around for some experimenting. I\'d also like to add some nol to this mix(10TE:1AE), as i think it has had the most promising results so far for myself, but i don\'t have the SOE oil. Any thoughts? I think i\'ll measure a bit more carefully next time i mix too.

CptKipling
05-03-2003, 07:26 PM
The concentration of the oil isnt the same as the gel, so it will be more complicated to mix anything up.

Im a bit worried about the smell from your mix, if you cant smell -none. I\'ll mix some up and see how it smells to me, but i think its gona be smelly! But if it works it works!

If you want to add some more -nol to your mix, first you might want to increase the amount of AE in your mix. Then you could try applying some of you SOE get, try about half a pack.

Kifer85
05-03-2003, 07:38 PM
yeah i know it sucks. When i litterally hold the mouth of the TE bottle to my face, i get a pretty strong alcohol scent and just a minor \"pissy\" scent, but nothing i would ever find offensive or smelly. I think i might be able to dectect it, but cannot smell what seems to be the incredibly stinky part of it. When i add the AE and spray, i usually smell just a fainter, more alcoholly AE scent and no real indication of TE.

pelotudo
05-03-2003, 07:43 PM
Yeah, when I hold the TE right up to my face in the bottle, I get the hard alcohol scent...nothing that smells like cat-piss. After I put it on and wait about 10 mins though, I can smell the cat-piss scent and the alcohol goes away quick.

I\'ll add some more to that mix. Do you guys have a rule as far as how many drops of cologne per drop of AE/TE I should use/

Alquimista
05-03-2003, 10:05 PM
Cpt Kipling,
I tryed today the mix #3 from your cookbook in a party, and I was a lonely wolf all the party!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I guess, because I am too young, I have to use more nol than none. It sucks, the clint eastwood effect /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
BTW, how old are you?

krtel
05-03-2003, 10:58 PM
Great work! These sound like killer mixes man. lol.

- Krish

Phantom
05-04-2003, 03:00 AM
Cpt Kipling,
I tryed today the mix #3 from your cookbook in a party, and I was a lonely wolf all the party!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I guess, because I am too young, I have to use more nol than none. It sucks, the clint eastwood effect /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
BTW, how old are you?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> #3 seems to be higher in Anol than Anone. Maybe you were\'nt intiating any coversations, or the party just sucked.

CptKipling
05-04-2003, 05:30 AM
I\'m just working on a mg/ml break down for each phero compound in the mixes, may take a while!

Phantom
05-04-2003, 09:04 AM
Sounds good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Alquimista
05-04-2003, 10:22 AM
Phantom,
after take a look on that party it sucked! Like 90% of the people were high, and the majority of the chicks were japanese (I hate japanese chicks!!!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. But anyway, by my calculations, the Cpt\'s mixes are accurate, and tomorrow I will be back to the streets with the #3 again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Skyy
05-04-2003, 10:26 AM
Phantom,
after take a look on that party it sucked! Like 90% of the people were high, and the majority of the chicks were japanese (I hate japanese chicks!!!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. But anyway, by my calculations, the Cpt\'s mixes are accurate, and tomorrow I will be back to the streets with the #3 again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

omg i love japanese chicks... and your in california as well.. where abouts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
05-04-2003, 10:35 AM
japanese women are very hot, and feminite oh yeah

Kifer85
05-04-2003, 12:03 PM
CK-you ever get around to sniffing out my 10 TE:1 AE mix? It really sucks not being able to tell if it stinks...

I have a feeling though that since AE\'s staying power seems to be stronger than TE\'s (oil vs. alcohol), the scent should be enough to mask anything coming from the TE. Plus im applying only a small amount to my shirt.

CptKipling
05-04-2003, 03:17 PM
Yes its on my wrist as i type.

It isnt as bad as I thought, but the TE does come through. I think I like the idea of 5:1 TE:AE, which is similar to something else i had success with.

Skyy
05-04-2003, 09:49 PM
Mix #2,#5,#7 sound interesting. I look forward to trying out #7 hoping I dont get my ass kicked =P

Phantom
05-05-2003, 03:09 AM
I just applyed mix #2, mmmmmmmm......... smells like the APC good ol\' days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. I\'ll report when I get home, Wish me luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lucky
05-05-2003, 04:00 AM
CK,
Can a female assume that your mixes would convert effectively if the female versions of the pheromones were used? Thanks.

Phantom
05-05-2003, 04:09 AM
I was standing at the bus stop and one of my friends walked over and told me that there was no school today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif, i\'m such a idiot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif lol. My brother was super nice to me this mourning, I did\'nt get any DIHL\'s but a few hair flips from girls passing by. So today\'s testing was inconclusive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Elana
05-05-2003, 04:16 AM
I was standing at the bus stop and one of my friends walked over and told me that there was no school today

You MORON!!!!!!!! I bet you felt like a total doofus! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CptKipling
05-05-2003, 05:50 AM
lol!

Happens to the best of us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif hehe

Lucky, what were you thinking about? I could look at the ratios if you wanted, and work something out. It would be pretty similar i guess, but it\'s all experimentation!

pelotudo
05-05-2003, 06:12 AM
A milder version of #5, much safer to use, and better to use as an application (see below).
6. 2 dabs of TE, 3 drops of AE. You can increase the TE, but don’t put much more AE on.

CK,

What would this be in drops? I am mixing the 2 together in a small sprayer, and wanted to see how many drops of the TE (Measured in an AE dropper) I should use to make the mix strong sexually.

Thanks,
Jon

CptKipling
05-05-2003, 06:16 AM
Just as it says, 3 drops of AE for every 2 of TE.

I\'m going to post an ammendment and addition post shortly, including the phero break down, and content per drop.

pelotudo
05-05-2003, 06:22 AM
Ahh, ok. I\'m still trying to figure out the whole dab/drop thing. I read a post earlier where a dab wasn\'t as much as a drop, then read another that said a dab was more than a drop so I wasn\'t sure.

Phantom
05-05-2003, 06:41 AM
Ahh, ok. I\'m still trying to figure out the whole dab/drop thing. I read a post earlier where a dab wasn\'t as much as a drop, then read another that said a dab was more than a drop so I wasn\'t sure.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> it\'s different for each product since they all have different size droppers, ie. NPA drops are like 3 times bigger than AE drops.

CptKipling
05-05-2003, 06:43 AM
It can depend.

With an alcohol product, a drop will probably be bigger than a dab. But a more oily product with a big bottle aperture may have a bigger dab than a drop.

But the only products where this factors in are APC and PI.

CptKipling
05-05-2003, 06:45 AM
Yeah what phantom said aswell, but i try to use the same dropper for each product when mixing, because the built in dropper for NPA gives huge drops.

Phantom
05-05-2003, 06:54 AM
How do you get a Dropper into the NPA bottle?

upsidedown
05-05-2003, 07:03 AM
How do you get a Dropper into the NPA bottle?

You can either pry out the plastic dropper from the NPA bottle to make it easy to use your own glass dropper. Or, I just leave in the NPA bottle\'s own plastic dropper, shove my glass dropper into the little opening in the existing plastic part of the NPA dropper. You can stick it in there, turn the bottle upside down, and draw out some NPA into your dropper. The small opening is fine for inserting the tip of a glass dropper.

A word of caution though. Make sure you squeeze the dropper and insert it in the NPA bottle\'s opening before you turn the bottle upside down. Otherwise, if you squeeze the dropper when it\'s upside down, you tend to squirt out NPA from the sides of the inserted plastic dropper part.

Phantom
05-05-2003, 07:10 AM
Ok thanks, never thought of that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

CptKipling
05-05-2003, 01:21 PM
Post deleted by CptKipling

monesrule
05-05-2003, 01:25 PM
i thought bruce said half the mone content was secret in npa/te
&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;
Where it says “unknown”, that is in reference to the secret ingredients in TE and NPA, which I speculate to be 5% of the content of TE and NPA.

CptKipling
05-05-2003, 01:28 PM
Erm.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I must have missed that, someone confirm that please(quickly so i can still edit!)!

franki
05-05-2003, 01:32 PM
It is the best to assume the secret ingredients make up 50% of the pheromone content I think ...

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
05-05-2003, 01:33 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I\'ll change it later...

Kifer85
05-05-2003, 01:37 PM
wow, i always assumed the secret was in trace amounts, way less prevolent than the none, but i guess i was wrong unless someone confirms otherwise

pelotudo
05-05-2003, 01:45 PM
Woah, it\'s gone now.

CK, this might be a question that will probably be answered after you fix the chart.. but h...

NM, I\'ll PM you.

upsidedown
05-05-2003, 03:45 PM
Erm.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I must have missed that, someone confirm that please(quickly so i can still edit!)!

I can confirm it. Bruce wrote it in a post sometime back in January I think.....apx. 1/2 of NPA is none and we can assume the other half is the secret ingredients.

travis
05-05-2003, 04:03 PM
Hey calm!!!

lol

Ok i\'ll post the actual mixes, leave the rest for later.

Been soooo busy this week with school, pain in the ass...

Anyway, here goes!!

1.2:1 SOE:AE
A relatively light mix, great for general social environments, but not to be underestimated as a sexual mix! Highly recommended, but lacks the punch of the secret ingredients.

2.5:3:2 SOE:AE:NPA variations: 6:4:2
In simple terms, the “animal” version of #1. Great for sexual encounters, while still maintaining some of #1’s usefulness in general social environments.

3.4:2:2 SOE:AE:TE variations: 3:1:2 (TE version of #2)
Easier and safer to use than #2, you can apply more and spread it out.

4.5:4 APC:RM (thanks for the idea abductor)
Mostly a scent experiment, does smell good.

5.3:1 AE:NPA variations: 4:1
This is one of my favourites. It combines the balance of AE with the sexual power of NPA. Good for clubbing, just be careful of OD.

7.7:3:2:2 SOE:PI:NPAm:AE
This is a huge DIHL grabber, and my heavyweight mix. If I want some impact, I use this. Targets go kind of numb, and I’ve had girls follow me around for ages, just as if that was the right thing to do.

8.RM:NPA:TE 8:1:6 (bootleg version of JBX, a lot more dilute).
The same type of reactions to JBX, but its much “friendlier”, less of an OD risk.

APPLICATIONS:

These are not mixes, they are guides for application. Its much easier than mixing up a batch of any of the above mixes, but will not in every case yield the same results.

For application versions of the above mixes, I will use a numbered reference, so application 1 is a version of the mix labelled 1, etc.

1. 2 or 3 drops of AE. 1 each side of the neck, and if you want then 1 split between your chin and your throat.

4-5\" of SOE (i can\'t use much more than this, i don’t like -nol OD\'s!) RUBBED IN, from near you ear, tracing a line below your jaw line. Using a dashed line works pretty well.

2. This one is pretty easy, 1 dab of NPA on each side of the neck, spread as much towards the throat area as possible. Then 3-2 drops of AE (as prescribes in #1), then 5” of SOE.

3. 2 or 3 dabs of TE (I normally use 3, you can also push it to 4, but that’s the limit I think) around the neck, 1 drop of AE on each side of the neck, and about 5” of SOE along the underside of the jaw line again.

5. Just use the ratios as drop/dab ratios. As long as the AE is applied somewhere close to the NPA.

7. Be careful with this one! This isn’t exactly what the ratios prescribe, because you would OD.

1 dab PI (shaking it out onto a finger over the dropper cap, less than 1 drop) split between behind both ears.
2 dabs of NPA (I tend to use TE, 3 dabs, because its easier)
1 drop of AE covering each application of PI, spread down the neck.
5-6” of SOE.

OTHER APPLICATIONS:

Put 3 dabs of APC into the palm of your hand, and then 2 sprays of TE into this. Rub this into your chest and arms.

3 drops of AE in you palm, then a few drops of water. Rub this over your chest (you can also add a few drops of AE to the previous one). Instead of water you can use lotion or something similar, the idea is to dilute it and spread it out.
The basic idea of these two is that it gives you a basic signature from which to work with. Good for strait after a shower, as it gives you a clean slate. I’m also thinking that the –rone will do some interesting conversions.

CK Pit Trick: 1 dab PI (shaking it out onto a finger over the dropper cap, less than 1 drop), 1 dab NPA, 1 drop AE, to EACH of the stinky areas (both pits and crotch).
This is just the basic pit trick taken further. My theory is that the –rone in AE converts into some interesting compounds in these areas.

Thanks brow...I printed it for my reference /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-05-2003, 04:22 PM
apx. 1/2 of NPA is none and we can assume the other half is the secret ingredients. &gt;&gt;&gt;

Does anyone else find this interesting that half of what is in NPA/TE is secret.

If you have stuff that is that good, why not market it sold by itself...? You\'d make a ton of $ on it as you do on none, et all.

Now if they do not know enough about what these secret ingredients do, then why are they putting it in NPA/TE? What gives?

If they do know that some of these are positive and they should be included, why not sell it alone and increase your market and revenue -- that is what fuels all this, period, business opportunity.

foofoo
05-05-2003, 04:51 PM
with regards to this secret ingredient thing its probably most likely to be some sort of other mone which the makers want to keep under wraps cos other companies and competitors havent discovered or utilised it yet, and so its kept secret to protect market share and attain an increase profits in the short and long run (like a patent barrier to entry to stop commpetition)

monesrule
05-05-2003, 04:53 PM
i don\'t see how they gain more money in the short run. sure it gives them a competitive edge for their none product, but if they sold what they had at 40 a bottle, that would far outway those gains, and their are so few competitors in the mones market anyway, it is easy to be a leader once u already have a name and business established

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2003, 09:16 PM
well in my opinion thats the whole marketing plan. Thats the idea for you to try those wonderful secret ingredients. Part of marketing is getting the attenion of the buyer. The secret ingredients give lacroy products a mystic about them that makes the buyer wonder if those secrets ingredients will work for you. Think about it. Whats the common words you always here when forum members talk about lacroy products. You guessed it. the words \"secret ingredients\". i do know that to me those ingredients make the mones more effective. It would be crazy for lacroy to make them public, then other companies could use them.

Watcher
05-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Well NPA is one of the best (the edge as well) and also WAGG has those \"secret ingredients\". We always get to the bottom of hte best products around here by mass concensous. Thats the idea of the forum is to take all of users experiences and put them into something that gives a general guidence into whats the best what doesnt work etc.
Its a good marketing plan and that is why bruce goes so well, he sells the best and gets to the bottom of the best. And he has access to some great minds that assist with his marketing plans around here with suggestions etc.

Phantom
05-07-2003, 12:16 PM
I\'m going to the movies in a few minutes. I just applyed 7 dabs of TE/m, 4 drops of AE/m (AE/m diluted 1:1 with oils which practicly killed any sign of a fragrance(it made it unscented)) and 4 inches of SOE covered with 1 spray of Aqua Di Gio on neck and 1 spray on crotch. WISH ME LUCK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
05-09-2003, 11:02 AM
bump

Going to post the list again with the phero dosages tomorrow

hotrocks5
05-09-2003, 11:34 PM
What does it mean when you say for mix #7 to apply 5-6\" of SOE? I have the roll-on bottle, so how much would I apply for mix #7?

Skyy
05-10-2003, 08:12 AM
5-6\" (inches) of SoE

pelotudo
05-10-2003, 08:30 AM
w00t, phero dosages today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CptKipling
05-11-2003, 09:44 AM
Ok when i said tomorrow, i meant sometimes soon!

I\'m working on a related project.

Any hits from the mixes?

MOBLEYC57
05-11-2003, 10:04 AM
4 drops of AE/m (AE/m diluted 1:1 with oils which practicly killed any sign of a fragrance(it made it unscented))

Pssssst! Hey you! Yeah you Mr. Phantom! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Would you please share what oil you used that made AE unscented? Pleeeease /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Annnnnnnd how did your trip to the movies go? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

pelotudo
05-11-2003, 10:25 AM
Ok when i said tomorrow, i meant sometimes soon!

I\'m working on a related project.

Any hits from the mixes?

I\'m liking #6, couple of hits with it. I\'m lacking SoE, so I need to get some to try some others out. Give us formulas!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CptKipling
05-11-2003, 12:55 PM
What products do you have?

pelotudo
05-11-2003, 12:57 PM
AE, TE Sandalwood, APC, NPA, 1 Atomizer (currently with a mix of 7:3 APC/NPA), 1 Roll-on bottle, and 1/2 SoE gel pack left. I was planning on getting some PF soon, so I\'ll have a -nol product.

You wanna make me a custom PeloTudo mix CK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Jon

CptKipling
05-11-2003, 01:19 PM
lol

I could do.

But i </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
would

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> reccomend SOE instead of PF, \'cos as i said PF doesnt seem to do anything for me.

Give me info on yourself:
-build
-looks (1-10)
-personality (cocky, funny, shy etc)
-social status (guy in control, leader, follower, alpha, semi alpha etc

Be honest, PM me if you want, and i will do my bestest!

pelotudo
05-11-2003, 01:33 PM
10-4.

Build: white male, 19 years old, 165 pds, need a tan :P. Piercings (eyebrow, tongue, nips), could use a lose a few pounds, but nothing major. need to tone up the mid.
Looks: I consider myself a 7.5/8, I\'ve been told anywhere from a 7 to a 9. You judge though:

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wOTMwODM2czQxM2RmZDMxeTU0MQ%3D%3D (\"http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wOTMwODM2czQxM2RmZDMxeTU0MQ%3D%3D\")
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMzc2MDk2czQxM2RmZDMxeTU0MQ%3D%3D (\"http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMzc2MDk2czQxM2RmZDMxeTU0MQ%3D%3D\")
(copy paste url\'s in new window)
Personality: I\'ve always been pretty funny, except around girls I like, which I\'m usually quite until I\'m comfortable with them. Around my friends, I\'m the clown and can make any one of them laugh at any time. I lack initial conversation skills (I.E...hard time coming up with something interesting other than small BS talk within the first few mins of meeting someone until I get to know what they\'re about, etc.).
Status: Right now, I\'d say I\'m semi alpha. I used to weight about 210 a couple years ago, but dropped down to 190, and last summer dropped down to 160 and am holding steady at 165 now. I have a lot of confidence now that I lost the weight, as my face has slimmed too...and have no problem holding eye contact with good looking girl; nor do I have a problem being confident (And I do come off like a jerk and a little cocky, b/c I\'ve trained myself to be on the defense all the time...just waiting to see if they (the girl) try to put me down, look like an ass, crack on me, etc...so I can come right back). Around my friends, I am alpha compared to them, and I do make myself standout as the leader. I walk in front, I make myself look the best at all times, I dress the best...

I guess my main problem right now is social attention. Since I lost the weight a few months back, I\'ve had a constant gf/dating someone. I\'d consider them about 7\'s-8\'s, but don\'t really know what to do to get anything higher. The one\'s I\'ve dated have basically fallen in to my lap too...I haven\'t done much. They made the first move b/c they were really interested, and I just went along with it. I see what I want, and I\'m one of those guy\'s who are like man I wish I had that...but never do anything. I have no problem just going up to a girl and saying hi (thanks to the 3second rule), but after that, I don\'t know what to do. I get looks everywhere I go. I see girls looking at me and making eye contact, but that\'s it...we then go our seperate ways and I don\'t know whether it was being friendly or if I had gone up to her I would be with her right now. I\'m also not good at closing the deal, or moving to the next stage with a girl. I.E. we can go out, have a good time, hold hands, kiss, etc, but I can never grab the right moment to move to the next step if you know what I mean, and that\'s another downfall.

But I digress, do what u can with me :P

Thanks,
Jon

MOBLEYC57
05-11-2003, 04:31 PM
lol

I could do.

But i </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
would

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> reccomend SOE instead of PF, \'cos as i said PF doesnt seem to do anything for me.

Give me info on yourself:
-build
-looks (1-10)
-personality (cocky, funny, shy etc)
-social status (guy in control, leader, follower, alpha, semi alpha etc

Be honest, PM me if you want, and i will do my bestest!

Can I be next Capt!? Can I!? Huh!? Huh!? Can I!? Huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
05-11-2003, 07:53 PM
[quote
Can I be next Capt!? Can I!? Huh!? Huh!? Can I!? Huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

U WAIT YOUR TURN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif The n00bs like me get their mixes, u make your own. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-11-2003, 07:58 PM
[quote

U WAIT YOUR TURN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif The n00bs like me get their mixes, u make your own. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sowwy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

pelotudo
05-11-2003, 08:17 PM
[quote

:P, it\'s aight. As soon as he\'s done with mine, I\'m sure he\'ll come up with some super pussy attractant mix for you and mine wont do a damn thing for me. Damn -phero masters, always trying to screw the new guy so he\'ll buy more mones and keep trying.

MOBLEYC57
05-11-2003, 08:22 PM
[quote

:P, it\'s aight. As soon as he\'s done with mine, I\'m sure he\'ll come up with some super pussy attractant mix for you and mine wont do a damn thing for me. Damn -phero masters, always trying to screw the new guy so he\'ll buy more mones and keep trying.

ROFLMAOWJ!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-11-2003, 08:25 PM
hey pel your pictures don\'t work it just says thanks for stealing our bandwidth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 03:39 AM
hey pel your pictures don\'t work it just says thanks for stealing our bandwidth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Open a new window in IE, then copy/paste the URL into that and it should work.

CptKipling
05-12-2003, 06:51 AM
Ok guys can i ask you all to PM me the info so i can keep track of it.

Mobes i can do you one too!

MOBLEYC57
05-12-2003, 07:55 AM

Mobes i can do you one too!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Tank ya!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 08:44 AM

Cpt, you want me too also or just use what\'s here?

CptKipling
05-12-2003, 03:36 PM
Ok Jon here is your mix.

This is by no means going to hit the jackpot first time, it will probably need some tweeking before it works its magic (some help with that too). Oh and I had to assume you were going to buy SOE because no one knows what is in PF (\'cept -nol), but you could substitute SOE for PF in the mix if you like.

I would say you didn\'t have a problem in the looks department (ladies?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ), so pheros should be working there magic.

(and any guys wanting this to be done for them, try to give as much info as pelotudo)

-none
I\'d say I\'m semi alpha. I used to weight about 210 ... last summer dropped down to 160 and am holding steady at 165 now. I have a lot of confidence now that I lost the weight, as my face has slimmed too...and have no problem holding eye contact with good looking girl; nor do I have a problem being confident (And I do come off like a jerk and a little cocky, b/c I\'ve trained myself to be on the defense all the time...just waiting to see if they (the girl) try to put me down, look like an ass, crack on me, etc...so I can come right back).

The text in italics is an area i think you need to be carefull with. If you even just think that someone might insult you, then people read it. If you go into a room 100% confident that everyone will respect you, then 99.99% of the time they will.

But anyway, i think we need a little -none in the mix...

-nol </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I lack initial conversation skills (I.E...hard time coming up with something interesting other than small BS talk within the first few mins of meeting someone until I get to know what they\'re about, etc.).

Hopefully this will get your targets opening up to you without much effort. The main thing about getting a good convo going is to have the confidence to just say whatever (within limits...lol), which will be helped by the -none.

I\'m also not good at closing the deal, or moving to the next stage with a girl. I.E. we can go out, have a good time, hold hands, kiss, etc, but I can never grab the right moment to move to the next step if you know what I mean, and that\'s another downfall.

I find -nol to be usefull in this kind of situation aswell, it helps to establish a kind of comfort zone. I think something that would help a lot in this area is -rone, but lets see.

-rone

I\'m currently not so sure what exactly it does, but it has been shown to relax women, in such a way that they are in the company of a strong stable man, a protector maybe (thanks FTR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ).

So I\'m thinking heavy -nol, touch of secret ingredients, and *just* enough -none to cast the alpha aura (but that can be done be oozing confidence).

Calculating....

BING! It\'s ready

SOE:5
AE:7
TE:5
NPA:1

If you use PF you will have an unknown quantity of -nol and no -rone, which will change the results. I\'m not sure how this will smell, but you can always cover it up. This is relatively low -none, so it may need more...

Good luck!

(i hope this works, but who can say!)

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 04:50 PM
CK you are the freaking man, thanks.

When you give me the mix, how would you suggest application? Since you give such a vide variety of the products, I\'m thinking an atomizer would be my best bet...mix them all in together drop wise, and apply. How many sprays would you think would be sufficient, or how do you think I should apply this drop-wise for going out (that many is an OD easy). I\'ve got like 1/2 SoE gel pack left, but I\'m going to make an order for the small package (7 or 9 packs I think)..so how much SoE would I use with your ratio?

Thanks,
Jon

CptKipling
05-17-2003, 07:16 AM
Sorry this took such a long time, been busy.

Ok there was a bit of a bug in my calculations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif, but all fixed!

The new mix is better:

SOE: 7
AE: 8
TE: 12

Phero breakdown (per ml):

-none: 0.0815
-nol: 0.1481
-rone: 0.0556
unknown(from TE): 0.0222

i worked out the dosage as well.

You need around 4 drops on, so about 7 dabs, depending on the aperture size.

As for the SOE gel, a bit complicated.

If you take out the SOE, the dilution is messed up, and the breakdown becomes (per ml again):

So you need about 3 drops of that, well spread out, preferably diluted 3 to 1 in...something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

...and then u need about half a gel pack, which is handy!

Hope this helps

CptKipling
05-18-2003, 05:40 AM
bump for pelotudo

pelotudo
05-18-2003, 07:10 PM
Ahh, ok. Thanks CK. I don\'t have any SoE right now until next week sometime, so I\'m going to be working with the AE/NPA/TE. I\'ll try the mix w/o the SoE and see how it goes. I need to get some gel packs or some PF soon.

CptKipling
05-20-2003, 09:45 AM
I messed up a bit with the calculations, all right apart from this bit...

So you need about 3 drops of that, well spread out, preferably diluted 3 to 1 in...something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

...and then u need about half a gel pack, which is handy!

You need about 4 drops of the 3:1 diluted AE:TE mix (so thats (8:12):6.333).

And you need about 1/5 of a pack.

Damn this got complicated!! Helped me fix some bugs in my calculations though.

hotrocks5
05-30-2003, 12:52 AM
Out of curiosity, has anyone tried CK#2? If so, what were the results?

MOBLEYC57
06-01-2003, 05:45 PM
HELLO! HELLo! HELlO! HEllo! Hello! hello! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-16-2003, 06:49 AM
Foofoo was a poopoo who did a booboo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif That\'s BUMPanomics! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

baby2nite
06-25-2003, 12:41 PM
Regarding mix #2, 5:3:2 SOE:AE:NPA, how much is a 5 for a SOE gel pack? i think 3 and 2 accounts for drops but not quite sure about the gel pack. half a pack, full pack? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

anyone think this will work with asian women?

Mike
06-29-2003, 11:24 PM
I want to try mix three but i have a bottle of ae and te, and i have a packet of soe. can i mix all this stuff in an atomizer in the right ratios and spray the stuff instead of dabbing? How many sprays are equal to a dab? Thanks.

biteme
06-30-2003, 12:04 AM
\"How many sprays are equal to a dab?\"

It depends on the atomizer. Different atomizers have different spray volumes.

As for mixing the products you mentioned, why mix it together? If you make a mix, and it doesn\'t work, then you\'ve wasted your mones. Just apply them seperately as a \'combo\'; as instructed by the captain himself. Plus, I highly doubt that the SOE gel would mix well w/AE and TE. It probably wouldn\'t even dissolve.

Since you mentioned in another thread that you were thinking of trying CK#3, just replace the 5\" SOE w/a third to a half a pack of SOE gel.

CptKipling
06-30-2003, 07:35 AM
\"How many sprays are equal to a dab?\"

It depends on the atomizer. Different atomizers have different spray volumes.

As for mixing the products you mentioned, why mix it together? If you make a mix, and it doesn\'t work, then you\'ve wasted your mones. Just apply them seperately as a \'combo\'; as instructed by the captain himself. Plus, I highly doubt that the SOE gel would mix well w/AE and TE. It probably wouldn\'t even dissolve.

Since you mentioned in another thread that you were thinking of trying CK#3, just replace the 5\" SOE w/a third to a half a pack of SOE gel.

What he said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sexyredhead
12-07-2003, 05:09 AM
bumped up for

CollegeStudent

CptKipling
12-08-2003, 10:50 AM
To kind of

answer CS\'s question:

I use WAGG alone, but normally only in casual everyday situations.

One of my

favourite WAGG mixes/combos is with TE/NPA (with a touch more -none from PI if I\'m feeling crazy

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ). If you balance the ratios well, that seems to give a really good

balance between sexual excitment and comfort. Proteus (iirc) also tried using NPAm and NPAw with WAGG with good

results.

CptKipling
09-27-2004, 04:04 PM
After much

deliberation, I decided to go ahead and post my mixes.

Most of these will be most usefull for under 25 year

olds, but I\'m sure they will still work great for anyone older.

I\'m also going to post some mixing theory

(because people keep asking how to mix such and such together, and what happens when...etc.)

For any newbies,

READ THE COOKBOOK, lots of good tips in there.

I\'m not going to post it all now though, because i dont

have the time, just drumming up some interest! (in other words, making sure it doesnt all disappear in an hour

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

A lot of this stuff I have given to people as advice already,

so in a way this kind of sums it up.
bumpety (thanks ontimenow)!

I'll finally get around to posting

an update shortly, including phero break contents and new mixes.