PDA

View Full Version : Question about mones in body washes...

pelotudo
04-27-2003, 09:02 AM
My initial purchase, that got me started with mones, was my RfM gift set (Eau De Toilette, Bodywash, and after-shave lotion). All of them, of course, have the same scene, and all say they contain phermones in them.

Do they all have the same concentrations though? Like, if I use the bodywash gel/after-shave lotion, am I going to feel the same as if I use a couple squirts of the cologne? Reason asking, b/c I\'m not going to be using the cologne much and wanted to see if I still get the same effects from the gel/lotion and can still use my Acqua or Romance for cologne.

Thanks,
Jon

foofoo
04-27-2003, 11:52 AM
if you notice the same results no matter which product you are using the the chhances are that they have equal concentration, if not the the conc. will probably differ. also different mones have different properties so conc. ofn different mones in different products coulfd still givce similiar results

Phantom
04-27-2003, 12:41 PM
What the hell is RfM? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

franki
04-27-2003, 12:43 PM
Realm for men of course. It is on the abbreviations page.

xxxPantero
04-27-2003, 12:43 PM
i\'m guessing realm for men

xxxPantero
04-27-2003, 12:44 PM
hehehehe same time! jinx!

franki
04-27-2003, 12:46 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phantom
04-27-2003, 05:01 PM
lol, I feel like a idiot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Partially because I did not know they made a Bodywash, after-shave lotion..ect, I though he was talking about something else. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pelotudo
04-27-2003, 08:29 PM
ROLF, man alive..I\'ve seen it before, and I have to say, you guys are AMAZING at highjacking threads :P

Anyone else have any answers other than wth does RfM mean! :P