PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with my APC

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 12:04 PM
Hey I just tryed my APC in school today, and didnt really notice jack shit. Maybe a glance or two but thats either normal or coincodence. For the ammount i used I put my index finger on the cap tiped it up and put it on my neck my backhand and arms. I dont know if maybe I should use more or somethin, but I didnt notice anything could it be to many smells from to many different people at school?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 12:04 PM
Hey Shane,
I don’t honestly know what’s up with APC. About a year ago there was an independent lab that said the product contains 0.005% androstenone, which is not a whole lot, but certainly enough to do the trick. Then, a couple of months ago, a forum member tested the stuff and found no significant amount of pheros. Also Bruce said the company is advertising a ridiculously small amount of androstenone in their product (I think it’s 0.00025%).
I’m hoping that this is some sort of mislabeling because I’ve been a big fan of APC since the summer of ‘98. I got noticeable results the very first time I tried it, and have been getting consistent results ever since.
I bought five bottles of APC around June of 2000, and all I can tell you is that that batch was good. I use 3-4 dabs (a “dab” = what you get on your finger when you turn the bottle upside down) and it lasts about 6 hours.
I think a classroom is ideal for testing the effects, and it sounds like you applied it to the right places. My advice is to try it nine times (a superstition of mine). If you don’t notice more smiles from girls and more responsiveness when you flirt with them, get your money back and try something else.

-----
evolve