PDA

View Full Version : I know i have't posted much lately

DZorro
04-27-2003, 02:51 AM
First let me tell you all what a great forum you have here. I know i dont write alot on the forum,
It\'s because iv\'e been very busy myself experimenting, with the diffrent products i bought here at love-scent.
This place really changed mylife alot.
I\'ve also had some great results with TE, but i will continue to test diffrent mixxes out first.
The mix i will describe here is the mix i will use for the coming three weeks while experimenting with
diffrent products at the same time. I first tested these products out seppertly
so i already know what they can do, by it self. And so far the SOE and SOE-gel
Have worked best for me depending on the envirement i am in at the time.
Some products works better in other envirements like TE and NPA will be better at dance-partys
or places where girls have had alot to drink, i did nothice that effect though.
As for AE, AE i have tested this one well too. And did notice it has some great results aswell.
But even AE also depends on the envirements your in. I find it that AE works better
in envirements where there is always lot\'s of girls presents, like gyms, I did have some great
results with AE in the train aswell, But not so well at dance-partys because of the smoke
that\'s in there. You will have to have alot of AE on you to get rid of the somke that\'s in there.
I here people on the forum talking about AE getting them older women. I also experianced
this but only if i use 3 or more drups of AE at a time. If i use 2 drups AE i don\'t get responces from older woman.
Hopes this helps.
As for APC, this is one products that did not do much for me, except covering products up like
NPA, TE. That\'s wy i alwys order APC. And it blend well with other mixes like NPAand APC
both become JB#1. I ocationly try this mix on when i go too dance-parties.
They definantly dragg the girls in.
All these products i used about 3 to 4 weeks as stand alone. So they really work miricale.
I guess you just got to give them time. ;-)
This is the MIX i will use the coming three weeks
Products Used : AE, SOE-gel, And APC
To get people to know me better.
I will describe myself first.

i\'m 26 years old 6foot tall , i do have a bit of an atleatic body. So that\'s wy i use more nol products then none. I could use some WAGG as well. But for now i will try this mix without WAGG.

I will go to parties alot, so i can test this mix abit more.
This what i now will describe , will be the products and apllication points i will use.

First Put some SOE-gel in your hair then mix-it together with the standard gel you use to mix them up.
Put 1 drop AE in smear it all in your neck. And use APC to cover the smell of AE.
I then smear SOE-gel on my wrist and cover-it with APC.
I Will use this mix for 3 weeks and see how well it works.

I will start the field testing tomorrow so for i will be busy coming three weeks. And i will post
here how it has been. By day to day basis. So you will here from in three weeks again.

I\'m definantly glad summer is almost here. Then you can test phermones even better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DZorro,

Cloud9
04-27-2003, 07:28 AM
Nice post Dzorro.

TBiRD
04-27-2003, 04:25 PM
Hey DZorro , good attitude...and your your testing + field reports are definetly very welcome !

I\'m only confused by one thing : Why just one AE drop ? thats a very very minimalist approach for party scenarios.
I use no more than 2-3 drops for 1on1 dates , cos the girl is close to me anyways - however 3-5 drops for partys. And thats whats been working wonders for me. I don\'t think I ever tried just 1 AE drop standalone, so I don\'t know if it would work as good as more drops.

Actually , go ahead ! Don\'t get confused by me. If you have the balls (+ endurance , incase no hits happen at first) to test this for 2-3 weeks and come back with a hit story that could be definetly related to the \"1 drop AE+Soe+a bit of APC\" mix u were using , THEN this would be great info for everybody /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seriously , I\'d try it myself , but I don\'t want to walk up to a party \"armed\" with something I\'m not too sure of.
I train so much from monday - friday + a game or 2 on the weekends , that I cannot \"waste\" the rare + precious \"free days\" for testing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Damn ! I get so angry sometimes ! Why didn\'t I know of www.love-scent.com (\"http://www.love-scent.com\") when I used to be in school !?!?! grrr. That would have provided testing + fine tuning the mixes on a daily basis + I\'m pretty confident , that I would have boinked ALL of the 10\'s there and not just the half (heh joking , though very possible with TE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif )

Ok , I\'m looking forward to your story....GOOD LUCK, u might need it ! 1 drop /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif GeeeeZ 1 tiny AE drop !!!!
Then again , there is some other guy on this forum , who claims , that he can\'t wear more than 1 drop of AE or -none OD occurs (it was phantom I think). He is a naturally high -none dude then , so it a unique thing with him. Whats up with ur body/age/height/weight/behaviour (alpha - semi alpha - non alpha) ? What are the hits that u get WITHOUT pheros ?
What kind of women are u targeting , what kind of women are/were responding. Also include any \"goofy\" (non)hits by males , incase they occur, in your field report !

Cloud9
04-28-2003, 06:00 AM
TBurd do you use TE any with your AE, use it alone, or not at all? nice post, I agree.

TBiRD
05-01-2003, 03:18 PM
hey zorro , any results or conclusions yet ?

DZorro
05-02-2003, 08:00 AM
The reason i don\'t wair so much AE is because i don\'t want to attract older ladies, i found that if i use
3 or more drups of AE i attract more attention of older girls. It never happens when i wear 1 or 2 drups.

This is what\'s been happening with me this week.

A lot has happend this week, so here it goes.

On Monday was supposed to be a quit day for me but it turned out to be more exciting then i bargained
for, so here it goes. I put on the mones on up i went to work. In the train, people where more friendley
then normal, most people did not even know each other en yet they started talking and laughing.
But it was funny to watch sinds i was the only one who knew why everybuddy was acting like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
any way on my way to work, i met a couple of people, who where really nice indeed.
when i finnaly got to work, people where really friendley indeed, even my boss, whos\'e normally very annoying at times where in a very friendley mood indeed.
I can here a promotion out really soon.
When my work day was over i went with a couple of people to a bar and that\'s when things gotten intersted
We met a couple of really pretty ladies there, too bad i hadn\'t wair any TE or NPA or things would have only heaten up, i\'m sure, i even got a phone number from one of the girls i met that evening , so this weekend we will meet again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif things will only get interesting from this point on. But too bad every day has to end at some point, i kissed the girl i just met goodbye, i she said she would call later that evening, and up i wen\'t back home.
And indeed she called me back that evening. We talked for hours. So this weekend we will meet again.
Sa that will be nice indeed.

But as you can see this was only monday, Here is Tuesday.

Tuesday kinda looked similar like monday, only abit less exciting, because i didn\'t went to the bar today.
However some people where in really bad mood that day, and even SOE just couldn\'t cheer them up,
Have any of you ever experianced this ?? This week deffinanly helped me alot making alot new friends.

However Wensday was totally diffrent, except for the people were still in a good mood.
But after work. I got a call from a couple of my buddies, to meet them at the bar so up i wen\'t to the
bar, there is where things where totally diffrent this day. Iv\'e seen a couple of very pretty ladies there
they even envited us to go to there homes afterwards. We played a really cool game, called strip-poker
in the end a couple of us didn\'t have any clothes on. So it was really excited day-indeed.

Thursday looked similar like what happend on monday.
But people where still very friendley i did get a couple of DIHL
So it was still great day, i can here my promotion comming real soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Today was very intersting, i was free of work today so there was alot to experiment today with,
i went to mall today. Was very interesting, If only the weather was better, it was raining real hard.
But overall a great day. I saw my dad sitting alone in the restaurant so i went to sit next to him.
That\'s when things got weird. A couple of girls there where constantley looking in our direction.
Even my dad noticed this. One of the girls even started breathing down my neck. She wissperd something in my ear.That\'s when my dad told me i think she want\'s you uploud so everone could hear that.
She gave me her number and asked me to call her tonight. I said oke and she walked away.

Any way i wonder what will happen toninght. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

So far i really like this mix. I know it has a small amount of AE
but overall the ballance seems oke by me.
I did not get negative effect like i sometimes get with TE or other mixxes.

So i will still test this mix out for two more weeks and see how it goes.
I\'l keep you all posted on my findings.

DZorro,

TBiRD
05-02-2003, 10:18 AM
thats nice...u did it the minimalist way , as a result u got your fair share of quality hits...what else can one ask for ?

Enjoy yourself , boink \'em all and tell us how things continue...

I suspect , the -rone excess in your mix ( -rone from soe and rone from AE ) is the key to your sucess.

James Kohl would like this 3 layer approach aswell !

First the girls get hit by the friendly aura

- then they notice the dominance and security coming from -rone

and when they are really close they get hit by the little bit of none from the single AE drop ! Of cos , they stand no chance ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GooD Approach , thumbs up , no doubt !

MAybe next time you could do the same 3 aura approach , only with TE\'s -none + secret. Just use lots of SOE and just a bit TE...see how that works out !

DZorro
05-25-2003, 08:28 AM
I finaly finished testing this mix.
So far things been pretty good.
This mix is very good, for socializing.
But it lacks the power from TE or NPA
So i will start mixing a new mix for the coming month.

I\'m interesting in one of the post i read resently, about AE/w the content of the phermone product sounds interesting.
But how does AE/w smells like ??? and can i cover it with APC or other cologne?