PDA

View Full Version : I GOT QUESTIONS!!

foofoo
04-26-2003, 04:10 PM
hi, im new to pheromones so ive been going to this forum quite often to learn about all this stuff. ive recently purchased soe and ae and have been using for about 3 weeks with strange and disappointing results. my questions are as follows and i hope you guys can answer them

1/ i am asian (bengali british). therefore to target caucasian women, will i have to have higher a-none levels? (cos some1 said it elsewhere), does using more ae than i normally would account for an increased a-none level for this cause or would i have to buy an a-none additive for this?

2/ the fact that im getting no results, is this possibly because of the wrong combinatio of products? i put ae on my neck and soe behin my ears

3/ with regards to pheromone detection through VNO, does the target have to be breathing throuugh theirt nose for it to have effect? or is it entirely unconditional??

4/ does smoking effect my pheromone usage? moreover, will smoke iin say, a nightclub or bar deter the effect of pheromones?

5/ since using pheromones, i have noticed that guys act like dicks towards me. eg, trying to spread rumours, more aggressive, more intolerant, even though in the end they claim to be joking etc. this has happened whilst using soe, and when i goty ae, the effects were more or less the same(using soe as well) what is the cause of all this? cos soe doesnt have none. by the ways, the guys that im talking about are all my close friends, relationships with other guys are more or less the same

5/ since ae isnt having the desire effect on women, is it possible that an od could determine if it worked for me?and same thing for soe?

6/ does certain parts of the body work better to put pheromones on than others depending on who you are?

7/ this height and weight thing. do i have to use my pheromones depending on my structural make-up?

im 18 and beta/alpha borderline type, i hope some1 can answer these questrions. i know that other threads discuss some of the above but ususally the stray so far off the topic thats its just plain silly
ta for the help guys, i need it!!!

bundyburger
04-26-2003, 05:00 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
6/ does certain parts of the body work better to put pheromones on than others depending on who you are?

7/ this height and weight thing. do i have to use my pheromones depending on my structural make-up?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

A couple of asian members here found that using one drop of AE on the top lip worked for them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4/ does smoking effect my pheromone usage? moreover, will smoke iin say, a nightclub or bar deter the effect of pheromones?

Smoke:
Yes... It totally f***s them. I went out last night with generous amounts of Angel/m cologne, -Nol, Wagg, and A NPA/PI/m mix sprayed on me. This morning I can smell nothing but smoke and the faintest of hints of the NPA/PIm mix.

That\'s it, no traces of the cologne whatsoever.

VERY smokey last night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3/ with regards to pheromone detection through VNO, does the target have to be breathing throuugh theirt nose for it to have effect? or is it entirely unconditional??

It\'s been said that the VNO can be affected when breathing though the mouth also.

5/ since using pheromones, i have noticed that guys act like dicks towards me. eg, trying to spread rumours, more aggressive, more intolerant, even though in the end they claim to be joking etc. this has happened whilst using soe, and when i goty ae, the effects were more or less the same(using soe as well) what is the cause of all this? cos soe doesnt have none. by the ways, the guys that im talking about are all my close friends, relationships with other guys are more or less the same

That to me says you shouldn\'t need to try an OD to prove that they (the pheromones) work.

I think overall you should try using ONE lonely drop of AE above the lip for a while. The \"less is more\" deal may be what you need to go for.

Bubu
04-27-2003, 05:34 AM

I think overall you should try using ONE lonely drop of AE above the lip for a while. The \"less is more\" deal may be what you need to go for.

bundyburger is right in this.
I was struggling with 4 dropps of AE and 6\' SOE, with getting very faint results, until I discovered 1 dropp of AE and 4\' of SOE. Just only SOE was not working so well.
This lesser ammount worked well for me, altho I am a -nol type of guy, low -none ammount had better results for me.
Good Luck in experimenting, do not give up!

CptKipling
04-27-2003, 07:00 AM

The VNO isnt that far up the nose, pheros will passively diffuse up there.

Cloud9
04-27-2003, 07:37 AM
the VNO is in the front bottom of the nose on both sides(tiny holes) VNO link (\"http://www.cf.ac.uk/biosi/staff/jacob/teaching/sensory/vno.gif\")

foofoo
04-27-2003, 07:50 AM
if my target is smoking will this possibly hamper the pheromones? also another guy said that smoking yourself will reduce the effect of mones from an increase rate of breakdown but will it still have an effect in a room in which there is smoke? (bar etc)

Cloud9
04-27-2003, 07:51 AM
I\'ve herd from others you sometimes have to OD in a smoke filled room to get results.

foofoo
04-27-2003, 07:59 AM
for attracting caucasian women` will i have to increase my none production cos im asian. will using more ae doo the trick?

Cloud9
04-27-2003, 08:16 AM
you can try adding an extra drop if you have already tried an amount for a week or two.

foofoo
04-27-2003, 08:23 AM
will some parts of the body be better for using pheroones depending on who you are?, also if i put mones on my chest, can they evaporate through my clothing?

i also heard somewhere that working out increases mone production? thus do i have to use my mones depedning on how much i weigh, look etc?

Cloud9
04-27-2003, 08:58 AM
I wouldn\'t put pheromones on your chest(skin). Put them somewhere close to where a females nose will be.(neck, collar, even checks)

CptKipling
04-27-2003, 09:02 AM
The pit trick works really well, and applying to the crotch can be dynamite. If you appply to your chest the pheros will still permeate through the fabric.

Cloud9
04-27-2003, 09:09 AM
most say to put them on the level of the nose of the female to get best results. Your effect range is diminished if you put them under clothes.

franki
04-27-2003, 09:24 AM
most say to put them on the level of the nose of the female to get best results. Your effect range is diminished if you put them under clothes.

I think you are wrong there, because many many people report good results with the \"pit trick\".

foofoo
04-27-2003, 11:46 AM
i may as well try this pit trick then!, what mone does it work good for? also which particular area of the groin are you rweferring to? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

marv14yag
04-27-2003, 01:01 PM
I\'m guessing...Under the balls...

I think you\'d get better results with baby powder on the balls (conditioned response right... (Some of my best results, again...Doing that..) It gets messy....I dont\' know, I haven\'t used any for a while.

Anyway...

Pit Trick

NEVER EVER EVER EVER has worked for me EVER! lol

I\'m not sure why. Perhaps too high pehromne concentration...

Either way....I have NEVER gotten results with pit trick EVER, lol

Bart

observationist
04-27-2003, 02:37 PM
Usually, if it is an alcohol-based product, you can just spray it on your pants right about the crotch area. Oil based - on your skin just above the pubes.

Um...I guess you could spray something UNDER your nuts. But I just think that Bart is kinda weird. Why would you \"guess\" that Bart? And what the hell are you talking about with baby powder? Why would powdering your nuts attract women and act in any way like a pheromone?
Peace out ya\'ll!

-observationist

franki
04-27-2003, 02:53 PM
And what the hell are you talking about with baby powder? Why would powdering your nuts attract women and act in any way like a pheromone?
Peace out ya\'ll!

-observationist

There have been posts about this (many months ago) from a woman (can\'t remember who) that loved the smell of baby powder on men\'s balls. I remember she was not alone in this.

TBiRD
04-27-2003, 03:16 PM
DeeeeeeeeeeeZ Nuuuuuuuuuutz !

...sorry , couldn\'t resist ! oh yeah , and keep it gangster.

Phantom
04-27-2003, 05:10 PM
I knew a girl who smelled like baby powder down there. I was going to go down on her but the smell kept making me sneeze, I told her I was\'nt feeling very well that day and she gave be a blowjob. I prefer natural vaginal odors, I fought so much to get that p*ssy and all I smelled was a baby\'s ass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TBiRD
04-27-2003, 05:38 PM
You gotta fight ! \"bang\" \"bang\"

for your right ! \"bang\" \"bang\"

to eat Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusaaaayyyyyy !

Beasty boys should have used that line instead!!! (in order 2 get em some beasty girls to do the beasty stuff )

Icemone
04-28-2003, 02:17 AM
Hi foo foo,all,

This aggression you mention followed by \"just kidding\" just \"joking\"
tends to be a usual Male Bonding thing.

It\'s kind of a TEST to see if you have TESTES /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Women also tend to enjoy this type of \"teasing\" and the best way to deal with this is to dish it back
to them in a humorous way.

This will help them feel you are \"one of the boys\" unless it is REAL AGGRESSION ( as in physical violence )
in which case you could spray them in the face with your cologne as if it were MACE LOL
( see \"teasing\" the interenet sucks for humor because some people just don\'t get it so I hope you
take this the right way and
consider that this might be something to
play with being more playfull /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

tallmacky
04-28-2003, 02:25 AM
Women also tend to enjoy this type of \"teasing\" and the best way to deal with this is to dish it back
to them in a humorous way.

Oh so true, some chick in my math class was getting aggressive with me in that type of testing way so I gave her the rude type of humor and she ate it up and started smiling .

foofoo
04-28-2003, 10:47 AM
today i used ae on my upper lip as some guy recommended but it is difficult to tell if any proper responses were occuring. i would rate myself as a sociable, good-looking guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and thats generally the consensus in my year, so it is difficult to determine what has been caused by pheromones and what my natural situation is (as it were)

therefore what kinda signs would indicate that mones were working, in the context of them not working for the past 3 weeks (in terms of noticeable results at least)ie more looks? more respect? more confidence?,also it is possible that things that i would attriibute to mones are as a resullt of me paying more attention to my surroundings, (as in me actually trying to look for people looking at me etcc) could something like body language of girls etc be an indication?

another problem i noticed today is that my upper lip began to dry up as the day wet on and i had the irresistible urge to lick it with my tongue, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif of course wiping of my mones in the process, therewfore is there any other suitable locations around the mouthh which would allow me to breath my mones onto my targgets? (BTW is attempting to breath them on a good idea?)also is it a wise idea to re-apply the mones on my lip if i feell that they\'ve been wipe off by bodily liquids, eating etc? or will this merely increase my overall mone content, thus more none = more aggression etc or its effect decreases from too much (ie small is better)

however what i definetely would mentionn is that my own personal behaviour changes under the influence of mones, one guy said that i had become hyper-actiive and had changed all of a sudden, later trying to figure out a reason why /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

has anyone tried soe on their upper lip with noticeable results? also those guys that were talking about the crotch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif etc..what particuular mones were effectiive?

BTW i also heard from a mate a few weeks ago that baby powder does turn women on by making their p$$sies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif wetter and moist, dont know how valid that is though oor whether it was applied to the crotchh or not

Cloud9
04-28-2003, 01:06 PM
I would advice putting it around your neck. you\'ll avoid headaches and possible skin irritation. Front lower and back neck are good spots. 2-3 drops of AE for me on those areas.

Mtnjim
04-28-2003, 01:32 PM
\"There have been posts about this (many months ago) from a woman (can\'t remember who) that loved the smell of baby powder on men\'s balls\"

That was FTR. There was a whole thread about this.

Phantom
04-28-2003, 01:40 PM
You shure? I though she said that she liked the natural smell of balls not baby powdered ones.

franki
04-28-2003, 01:43 PM
Now I remember. Yes, it could very well been FTR, balls with baby powder are even better than balls without, right ??

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

foofoo
04-28-2003, 01:57 PM
will baby powder around your balls affect women whilst your intimate with them (ie shagging /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gifetc) or is this a general thing that effects all women like mones do?

Phantom
04-28-2003, 02:34 PM
I\'ve never powdered my balls before intercourse, it sounds ridiculous anyways. One of my big brother\'s used to wear baby powder fragrance oil and I used to keep away from him at all costs. I later found out that he read a article that said that baby powder somehow makes women more sexually aroused, I could\'nt take it anymore and I told him to flush the garbage. One of my best friends (female) used to say how one of the girls in the school used to smell like a baby\'s ass, apparently she wore a fragrance that died down into a baby powderish scent which was absolutely revolting.

I would turn down any girl that smelled like baby powder, I would see her as a unsophisticated childish woman who has bad taste and cannot afford a quality designer fragrance. What really makes a girl give me an awesome blowjob is 1 spray of TE or 3 dabs of NPA covered with a hint of Ylang Ylang or Sandalwood essential oils applyed directly to crotch hairs. It drives them crazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, they even try to deepthroat when they cannot.

Kifer85
04-28-2003, 07:16 PM
Actually im kinda surprised you\'re so revolted by baby powder. There are sooo many hot ladies at my school that wear deodorant/anti-perspirant that smells baby-powderish (like most deodorants for females). At first its a little weird, but the reinforced hottness=baby powder smell has made me find the smell incredibly attractive and appealing. It almost makes a girl seem a bit more cutsy or attainable, in my mind.

bundyburger
04-28-2003, 08:03 PM
It drives them crazy , they even try to deepthroat when they cannot.

Phantom. You the man!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

foofoo
04-29-2003, 10:29 AM
ive got another weird question. does the effect of the mones that you wear also depend on the mones that your target is releasing (through the natural way), through that, dya think its possible that in order to make a specific person like you etc, then by analysing their particular personality, behaviour etc, you can get an idea of the mones that they release, and so set your mone usage in accordance with that for them to like you!?

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-29-2003, 10:37 AM
then by analysing their particular personality, behaviour etc, you can get an idea of the mones that they release, and so set your mone usage in accordance with that for them to like you!?

Perhaps, if u know that person, u can decide whether u should use more nol or less nol, mor none or less none...

But, in general, that does not make much sense (I mean what u really want to know). Your pheromones are used to attract other people, so their natural pheromones should not make any difference, since they are mostly for attracting someone else.

However, a phero product can change the behaviour of the one who is using it. For example, Elana and other girls here have already reported that the NPA/w makes them really nasty... horny (I think they used these words) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

If u find some horny girls, u will probably find it easier to bang them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CptKipling
04-29-2003, 11:31 AM
As you get more experienced with mones you will be able to decide what you need, and even for particular situations.

SonnyBlack
04-29-2003, 12:15 PM
As you get more experienced with mones you will be able to decide what you need, and even for particular situations.

very very true...once you get experienced with mones you can wield their power in your advantage in situations other than the pursuit of women...one example would a be a job interview...