PDA

View Full Version : Which colognes do you guys use?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 12:02 PM
Hey guys,

What colognes do all you guys use? Is Realm any good? I remember reading about some people using Lolita Lempicka, is that any good? I think a few people said it smelled like licorice, but I read about it online and found out the women\'s version smells like licorice. Do you guys use the women\'s version, or does the men\'s version also smell like licorice too?

Patrick

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 12:03 PM
the realm cologne is nice, kinda spicy smelling, but in a good way. here\'s a listing of colognes that are recommended from AskMen.com:
http://www.askmen.com/fashion/trends/33_fashion_men.html (\"http://www.askmen.com/fashion/trends/33_fashion_men.html\")

i often like most of calvin klein colognes, i think they\'re always good and have sort of a sophisticated scent.

**DONOTDELETE**
Hey Patrick,
I love the smell of Lolita Lempicka; but if you don\'t, save your money.
One of the benefits of pheromones is that women seem to like whatever scent you blend with them. So go with whatever smells good to you.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
I personally like Cool Water and, don\'t laught, a few of the Mary Kay scents for males, Tribute especially. I think I really like the Mary Kay scents because not many others wear them. I like being different; its important to \'stand out\', or at least not be the same as everyone else.

Cool Water for females is a turn on for me, maybe thats why I wear the mens version.

-----
Sex is like pizza, when its good, its really good, when its bad, its still pretty good

**DONOTDELETE**
Here is a short story while I\'m still waiting for my order...

I\'ve met my current girlfriend quite the while back, 3-4 years ago. At the time I recieved as a gift Giorgio Armani cologne from my previous girlfriend.
So I got to know my current gf while wearing that scent. We would do a lot of all that romantic stuff that girls can\'t get enough of, you know what I mean.
Than I lost the perfume for like 2 years. It fell behind the bed in a awkward way, and I never noticed it until it was moving day. All the while she was bugging me to get that perfume from a store, but I could never find it anywhere. It was a weird black bottle, and no one seemed to carry it. Now that I think of it, it probably was some cheap chinese knock off. Anyhow when I started to where the cologne again, my gf was ecstatic, and especially in bed. Everywhere else she just could not help herself, she would grab me and pull me closer, little kisses here and there, and undivided attention. All of this lasted as long as my old cologne still had a fume left in the bottle. Now it’s back to the nagging to try to locate that product somewhere, anywhere...

I guess there is something to be said about keeping your scent original. If I was wearing any other popular cologne she probably would have not associated it as strongly to the romantic stage of our relationship.

V.