PDA

View Full Version : Describing my experience thus far

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:14 PM
Not too long ago (3-4 weeks) I stumbled upon pheromones on the net...I decided to do my research. That led me to purchase the old Primal Instinct (which came with Pheromol Factor). At first I was thinking about posting a message on the forum about how pheromones did nothing for me (this is after using them about two days). I decided not to.
I\'ve been using pheros now for about a week, changing application methods and amounts till I found something that I\'m comfortable with so far. Well the results are in. To start let me say that there is this girl in one of my classes who sits next to me that is pretty cute but she has always been sort of a \"bitch\" lately and as long as I can remember, to say the least. Well oddly enough, ever since I\'ve been wearing pheromones she has been nothing but nice to me. Snappy remarks were replaced by compliments on presentations, etc. That was pretty weird, can\'t guarantee it was the phero\'s but worth mentioning. Also, while out last night with this girl im \"seeing\" we stopped by her friends house (I had just applied two drops of PI onto my hand and rubbed it in my hair..ps I have really short hair maybe an inch and a half on the top and i had also put some pheromol factor on my neck and a little on my arms). While in my car these girls who I know are \"very close\" on occasion if you know what I mean just got really relaxed, we had a cigarette and while rubbing the girl\'s leg I was with, her friend would make sure her leg was coincidentally in the way as to make me touch her as well. I was only on Hi and Bye terms with her friend who I\'ll call Katy for now but before she left she asked for a kiss goodbye from both me and her friend, \"Jen\". I could tell she wanted a different kind of kiss than the one I gave her but I didn\'t want to push it.
Anyway, the point of this long post is to just describe an honest account of the possible effects of pheromones. I\'m not 100% sold yet, but this seems like a good start. Oh and one more thing...while hanging out with Jen, she asked me to smell her hair one night, I guessed she was using a new shampoo (and you know how girls\' hair smells) anyway I had just put a little PI in my hair and decided what the hell and asked her jokingly what my hair smelled like. She replied with a giggle and said, \"hehe, it smells like...you\". I asked if that was good and she answered, \"yeah, yeah it is\". So there you go..

does anyone else here apply pheros to their hair? I also put them on my neck and arms, and sometimes on my shirt. I find results so far to be pretty decent. Of course I\'ll keep you posted.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:15 PM
I have read long time ago, in the old forum how application to the hair can have some outstanding benefits.
If I remember correctly the author spoke of how we all diffuse our natural pheros through the hair and somewhere behind the ears.
Can someone confirm that BO smell is actuall used up old pheros?

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
Hell yes i forgot about the hair but yes it is one of the most effective places to put it as far as dispersal and effect, i definitley would suggest giving it a go, but only with unscented stuff like andro and old primal

**DONOTDELETE**
I always spray some on my hair but thatĀ“s because I often spray my perfume there too, like many women do.
Hair is a good place because like with fabric it will stay much longer because it will not get broken down by bacteria so quickly.
Another reason if you have long hair you can `spreadĀ“the pheros around with it.

CJ

-----
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
yeah im liking the hair idea. At first I thought that the \"unscented\" PI\'s smell wasn\'t gonna be something females would find attractive but I have gotten really used to it and sort of like it now. And another thing I have noticed is that ever since using PI and PF I have not had even one negative experience with any female. Thats not to say that I\'ve attracted every girl i\'ve come in contact with, or that i\'ve gotten to do everything I wanted to with the girl or girls that I have been starting to see, but on the same note, I haven\'t gotten any bad looks, or even indifferent reactions. Girls have been for the major part chatty and friendly with me. Which is something of a change because im not the most handsome guy and im definitely not mr. popular..just an average guy i guess.
I don\'t know about you, but I definitely enjoy the new environment that phero\'s generates around me.

PS. This is coming from a guy who was pretty dissapointed with phero\'s after his first couple of uses. So stick with it, trust.

Any other people wanna share experiences? I\'d love to hear others\' stories.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:16 PM
Oh yes when i walked into a maccas store and was waiting to order and this hot i mean real attractive chick grabbed my ass quite firmly heck i pretended to ignore it, but she held for a good minute then i ordered then when i turned around again she was gone so darn or even if you are looking for a job on your resume attach a quick spray of pheromones as this will definetley get a response and when you go for the interview wear something like yes and attraction to make yourself look like a really cute smart possibly a good person to hire for the job depending on the interviewer or interviewee you know male or female, just go an all round thing it is better to avoid any problems or things not working out you not gettting that job

**DONOTDELETE**
WHAT?!? You ignored the HOT CHICK grabbing your ass?! What is wrong with you man? LoL

**DONOTDELETE**
i know subtle guy but when it sometimes happens at least 10 to 20 times a day then after a while this sort of behaviour becomes normal so i dont pay so much attention to it, ( id never thought in a million years that i would be saying that sort of thing) oh well i just did you are right where is my head at