PDA

View Full Version : SP Oils?

RockNRoller
04-25-2003, 10:34 PM
I want to buy some SP Oil to mix with my TE, But I\'m not sure which would be the best to get. I already have the musk. Though I don\'t really like the smell of it. So I plan on buying a different one. I know different people like different smells. But I\'d really appreciate it if someone could give me some advise on which one\'s would be more for a guy than a girl. I don\'t want to buy something that smells like something a girl would wear. No afence ladies.

tallmacky
04-25-2003, 10:51 PM
If you have a good cologne I would mix that first with TE, I too had the musk oil I liked it but I can see why some didn\'t so what I did was I mixed just the minimal SP oil in my TE so it would neutralize the smell but it wouldn\'t really smell like a strong musk at all and fades in a couple of minutes or less (well to me anyhow).

Citrus is pretty popular and I hear it smells good also.

Alquimista
04-25-2003, 11:30 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If you have a good cologne I would mix that first with TE, I too had the musk oil I liked it but I can see why some didn\'t so what I did was I mixed just the minimal SP oil in my TE so it would neutralize the smell but it wouldn\'t really smell like a strong musk at all and fades in a couple of minutes or less (well to me anyhow).

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Tallmacky,
So what was the amount (how many drops) of the SP oil that you put in your TE?

tallmacky
04-25-2003, 11:37 PM
It\'s actually really easy to explain without giving you any numbers. What I did is when I first got my TE bottle there was a considerable amount of room on the top of the bottle (ver large air pocket) I took my musk oil and went drop by drop until I had as much EO as I could fit in the the TE bottle(remember to keep room for the top to go back on etc..) I estimated I fit around 3.5 to 4 ML of EO in the TE mix. Just around half of the 7.5 ml EO bottle. I then shoke it up quite a bit. Even though it was only 4 ml the EO is much more concentrated then the TE (smell wise) which works out great. I remember Bruce asking awhile ago if anyone had done it that way (filling the TE bottle up), its much easier then using a atomizer.