PDA

View Full Version : Got My First Hit.

RockNRoller
04-25-2003, 10:23 PM
I went to the theater to watch Bullet Proof Monk. And a couple of my sister\'s friends happened to be there also. They noticed me as I was paying for my popcorn and came over to say hi. When they got over to were I was. I noticed they started to sniff around. Then one of them leaned over and smelled of my neck and said. That\'s what that smell is. What kind of cologne are you wearing? I told her I had won a sample bottle of a new CK cologne that they were coming out with sometime later in the year and they were giving free samples out for people to try. She then asked what the name of it was. So I told her I don\'t know it came in a small bottle with no label on it. She said it sure smells good.

They then asked if I was with anyone. I said know. So they said. Why don\'t you come and sit with us. Needless to say I did. These girls were smokin\' hot. One is about 5\'7\'\',brown eyes,shoulder length brown curly hair,nice tan body,I\'d say around 125lbs and 20 years old. The other one is about 5\'5\'\',blue eyes,long blonde hair,kinda tan body,around 110lbs and 19 years old. I\'ve been wanting to get together with one of them (either would be fine with me I\'m not picky) But I never thought either was interested in me. So I never tried.

Well we get to our seats and start watching the movie and about half way into the movie the brunette leans over again and smells my neck and say\'s I just love your cologne. I said thank you and went back to watching the movie. After a few minutes I got a feeling that someone was staring at me so I looked out of the corner of my eye to see her (the brunette) staring at me with a small grin on her face I could also see that her face was a little pink above her eyes and on her cheeks.

After the movie was over and we were walking out. I told them I had to go to the restroom. They said they\'d wait for me. As I walked away I heard them whispering to each other and then a little giggle. As I came out of the restroom they quickly put their hands over thier mouth and turned the other way. But I could see they were smiling from ear to ear. I asked them why were they smiling so big for. They just shook their heads and said nothing.

We then walked out side and I told them I would walk them to their car. We get to their car and I tell them It was nice seeing them and that we should get together again sometime and see another movie or something. They said sure call us any time you want to go out and do someting your sister has our phone #\'s. I said I\'ll do that and bye. I got in my truck and drove back home.

The next day my sister tells me that her friends told her about last night at the movies and they told her that I was hot.I asked for more details. But she wouldn\'t tell me anything else except that, T**** (the brunette) said she was turned on the whole time last night and that she wanting to go out with me. I got her phone number and I plan to call her tomorrow and set up a date.

It feels good to finally get some good results with Phero\'s. I know it was the phero\'s, because before they never paid hardly any attention to me. That night I was wearing one spray of TE on my shirt covered with AXE and one dab on my neck and one dab split between my forearms covered with CK\'s Obsession. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
04-25-2003, 10:40 PM
Excellent RockNRoller!

When I was reading your post and I heard the girls face was a bit pink/reddish I assume I thought you must have used TE, which has the best overall sexual effects on the ladies. Its a good thing you went to the movies that\'s a great spot to effect a girl with the -mones, its a dark room you are right next to her and she probably just wants to grab you. This was another great hit story showing how in one instance you can be invisible to these 2 girls and after a nice application you are seen as the hottest piece of ass. That simple logic right there shows the huge importance of pheromones. Did they show any other signs of attraction to you, you know small subtle signs I am just trying to compare and contrast with ya.

Thanks for sharing and hope to hear how it goes with the girl.

RockNRoller
04-25-2003, 11:05 PM
There were a few small subtle signs. When they spoke to me it was in a low soft voice followed by a little smile. Then they would look a way for a few seconds or look down to the grown while they were smilling. There was also quit a bit of eye contact. Something else I left out of the prevous post was. When I walked them to there car the Brunette put her hand on my upper back after she said bye and opened the door to get in the car. I also noticed when we were walking to the car she brushed her arm against mine a few times. Then she\'d smile.

I\'ll let you know how the date goes.

tallmacky
04-25-2003, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the info Rock, those girls couldn\'t contain themselves /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I get ya when you say the low soft voice seems to happen alot. Lets say they just see you walking from a distance did they give you that type of subtle but intense eye contact? I know I ask weird questions but that one has been bugging me for awhile.

Good luck on the date are you planning on wearing some SOE or -nol on your time out along with TE. Of course you are going to have to talk to her pretty extensive maybe you are a better conversationist then me anyhow.

thanks again.
tallmacky

dexxl
04-25-2003, 11:24 PM
dammit, i should have got TE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

what race were they?

Alquimista
04-25-2003, 11:24 PM
RockNRoller,
Good Hit dude! I wonder when I will have one hit like this one! Your story made me think to start to use a little bit more my TE... the only problem is the smell (no mi piasce). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tallmacky,
Do you see the body language coming up again in this story?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
04-25-2003, 11:41 PM
I sure do Alquimista, you were so right about that, now that I think back there were so many \"I like you\" and \"go ahead talk to me\" signs that I missed. I am still thinking about the different more subtle known body language signals I can usually pick up the more obvious ones (hair flipping, staring)

dexx - Most may look at TE\'s price or see that it comes as part of the newbie pack and doubt its powers, I sure did but hands down for purely sexual hits TE/NPA is hands down the best out there (IMO). I see the guy lives in kentucky so I am guessing they are probably white (western european roots?) along with one being blonde /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. TE works on any women no one can resist muuhahahah.

RockNRoller
04-25-2003, 11:45 PM
I difinitely got the subtle/intense eye contact. Mostly from the brunette. I found out the blonde has a boyfriend so she may have been more careful about how she acted around me but I got some good eye contact from her to. Mostly when she thought I wasn\'t looking her way. Or the phero\'s could have just had more of an affect on the brunette.

I\'m also not good at conversations. So I will wear some SOE with my TE on the date. I haven\'t used my SOE gel yet. SO I\'m not sure how much I should use with TE. Any suggestions would be welcome.

The girls were Caucasian(white).

dexxl
04-25-2003, 11:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
dexx - Most may look at TE\'s price or see that it comes as part of the newbie pack and doubt its powers, I sure did but hands down for purely sexual hits TE/NPA is hands down the best out there (IMO). I see the guy lives in kentucky so I am guessing they are probably white (western european roots?) along with one being blonde /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. TE works on any women no one can resist muuhahahah.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

ahh see, problem. apparently (by my own thinking) i\'m already stocked up on natural none, i got some npa. and it doesn\'t do it. so i gotta be on nol.

is TE a nol or none product?

tallmacky
04-25-2003, 11:56 PM
dexx
Your natural -none production no matter how high is not very significant when it comes to someone wearing a application of npa/te. Think about it, you are not really standing out at all if you shower every day the other guys around you will have somewhat near the same level (guestimation). TE is a none heavy product (no -nol in it). Not only is TE none heavy but it has those glorious \"secret ingredients\" which greatly increases its effectivness. The secret ingredients seem to aid alot most females get wet when they are around a man wearing TE but this is not seen with other -none heavy products.
click here to see what I mean. (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=67204&amp;page=0&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=2&amp;vc=1\")

Estimation of your natural phero level vs. products (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=17421&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=amount%20produce&amp;Match=And&amp;Searchpa ge=0&amp;Limit=600&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=17421&amp;Search=true \")
---------------------------
Rock
Those SOE gel packs are pretty damn good. Its much easier with the SOE you can\'t really OD on the -nol (before it breaks down) but you want to make sure you have enough on to have the benefits of the -nol/bit of -rone. I would use half the gel pack, most users on here agree with using 1/2 the gel pack it seems adequate and lasts awhile. Remember to fold the SOE packet tight after you apply 1/2 it could go rancid if you leave it open too long, nothing much to worry about I left mine out for two weeks and then it went bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. I am assuming with the -nol and TE she will be much less hesistant and more open. (maybe some personal stories and all like I have known you all my life stuff). Its cool know what I mean\'t by the eye contact its like she is looking/trying to look right through its one of those piercing type of things, maybe something a stalker does to his/her victim haha.

Alquimista
04-26-2003, 12:04 AM
I\'m also not good at conversations. So I will wear some SOE with my TE on the date. I haven\'t used my SOE gel yet. SO I\'m not sure how much I should use with TE. Any suggestions would be welcome.

RockNRoller,
Try to use 1/2 of the SOE pack gel, applied on pulses. Just remember to during the conversation with the brunnete wave a lot your hands in front of her - this will make her \"talk more\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tallmacky,
So far I think that you pay a good attention to body signals that a girl sends to you. You said that sometimes they kind of send confusing signals; well the answer for that is that when you are talking to a girl you just pay attention to one signal \"standalone\". For instance, for you to conclude that a girl is interested on you, you should look for at least three signals of interest in a row from her. For example look to RockNRoller: first she was flirting with him, after she was smilling a lot to him, and then she touched him! Bingo, this guy has a fish on his net!
When you become a master of Body Language I believe that you do not even needs pheromones to \"catch\" the girls... try to do some researches in order to make strong your already good knowledges on this subject. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Alquimista
04-26-2003, 12:06 AM
Tallmacky,
What his the amount of TE that you suggest to use with 1/2 SOEg??? I want to try my TE tomorrow night at the club, you know what I mwan? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
04-26-2003, 12:26 AM
Thanks for the info Alquimista I am looking up and checking this out.

Well out to the club ehh? If you are going to a scene such as a club its a good idea to wear more then you usually would in another setting. If you are using the sprayer top I would say go for 2 full sprays. I would spray one on my chest (shirt) and another in my hair or on my face (close your eyes hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif). There are alot more factors in a club I take it you will be sweating also. Even if you do OD I don\'t see it has a negative thing especially at a club.

If you had a pocket size atomizer you could do some fun stuff such as gradually starting out with a little TE and working your way up and during all this noticing any differences you see in the ladies around you. That\'s what I have started doing in school very interesting.

Enticing
04-26-2003, 03:36 AM
That\'s a great hit story, RocknRoller!

Congratulations! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
04-26-2003, 04:11 AM
RockNRoller,
Try to use 1/2 of the SOE pack gel, applied on pulses. Just remember to during the conversation with the brunnete wave a lot your hands in front of her - this will make her \"talk more

Never under estimate the importance of body language!

If you have limited results with the above method. Try applying Soe and TE under your armpits. Then, while talking to her, make sure to flap your arms like a chicken flapping his wings. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here\'s one I\'ve found very effective: Apply a large amount of diluted pheros to the top of your shoe. Then, while talking to her, Shake your leg (like your trying to remove something that is stuck to the bottom of your shoe).

This also works well in conjunction with the arm flapping. But if you really want to gain this girls attention. You must learn to incorporate all three techniques. But remember, this is very advanced. It should not be attempted by newbies without considerable practice in front of a full length mirror. But, you will find the benefits are substantial. The combination of waving your arms, shaking your leg, and flapping your arms like a chicken will yield great results if done properly.

Money back if not delighted.

tounge
04-26-2003, 06:28 AM
Rock, what fragrance of AXE were you using. I have come to find that the cover scent is as important, if not more, than the type of Pheromone.

Hope you can answer, before this thread gets hijacked off topic.

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 07:01 AM
SOE is going to conflict the other scents really bad, so make sure you cover it really well! I don\'t think you want to ruin your good smell that she liked at the movies.

Alquimista
04-26-2003, 08:58 AM
SOE is going to conflict the other scents really bad, so make sure you cover it really well! I don\'t think you want to ruin your good smell that she liked at the movies.

No way dude! I think SOEg is the phero product whose scent mix better with other smell! And I am really sure because I use SOEg as my source of Anol.

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 09:45 AM
the gel has less anol and arone than the role on. I\'m sure the scent is milder also.

Enticing
04-26-2003, 09:56 AM
I agree that he should use the same combo as he did at the movies - if it ain\'t broke, don\'t fix it! I am sure he would love for the brunette to be sniffing all over his neck again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (She\'ll probably be looking forward to it!)

I bought my husband the Orion Axe spray, but they\'re all pretty good. I like it because he tends to overapply cologne, but with Axe it\'s subtle and less likely to be an overwhelming scent.

Hope this helps ~

bundyburger
04-26-2003, 10:08 AM
I agree that he should use the same combo as he did at the movies - if it ain\'t broke, don\'t fix it! I am sure he would love for the brunette to be sniffing all over his neck again... (She\'ll probably be looking forward to it!)

EXACTLY! ...Now\'s not the time to be playing with a different combo. You have this girl!! She Loved the smell! Do it man!

Tantalus747
04-26-2003, 10:38 AM
the gel has less anol and arone than the role on. I\'m sure the scent is milder also.

No, it doesn\'t. I don\'t know about the scent, but phero-wise it\'s the same.

oscar
04-26-2003, 11:06 AM
Tantalus747,

The gel is far less concentrated than the roll-on. Where the parity lies is in the price per milligram of pheros when you buy the 38 pack of gels vs. the bottle of oil.

When you spend the $49.95 for either the gel or oil you\'re getting nearly the same quantity of pheros (5 mg in the oil and 4.94 mg in the gel) but you\'re receiving 57 mL of gel as compared to just 10 mL of oil. So the oil is about 5.7 times as concentrated as the gel, thus the gel DOES have less A-Nol and A-Rone than the oil. But they cost nearly the same on a dollars per milligram basis.

http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\")

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RockNRoller
04-26-2003, 05:44 PM
Tounge,

I was using Phoenix Axe.

I believe I will use the same combo I did at the movies. I have had the best results with it. So I\'ll stick to it for now then later. On the second or third date maybe I\'ll add SOE in with it. Plus she\'s easy to talk to, Because she\'s always got something to talk about from what I\'ve seen so far.

I called her today and asked her out. We\'re going to go to one of my friends house for a cook out thursday. He asked me to come over and provide some music. So I\'ll have the chance to serenade her. Then we\'re going for a walk in the park. She seemed very excited about it. She said it was nice to have a guy take her to some were other than a theater or the club. Plus she said she likes to walk in the park. She also mentioned that after our walk in the park we could go back to her place and watch a movie she had rented if I wanted to. I told her that would be great. So it should be a good date. I\'ll let you know how it goes.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2003, 07:34 AM
Go back to her place and watch a movie, huh?

Mmmm-hm. Yup, it\'s shaping up to be a very nice date, I would say.

Alquimista
04-27-2003, 11:13 AM
Go back to her place and watch a movie, huh?

Mmmm-hm. Yup, it\'s shaping up to be a very nice date, I would say.

I agree. Watch out to not become just a friend. You failed already on the challenge part... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RockNRoller
04-27-2003, 07:00 PM
I just found out some bad news today from a good friend. It seems the girl I have a date with already has a boyfriend. I was telling a good friend of mine about the girl I have a date with thursday and when I told him who she was. He told me that she has a boyfriend. She\'s with a guy he works with. It turns out that she told him she was going to a cook out with one of her girl-friends and that she was going to her house after words to watch a movie with her. So I guess that means the movie we were going to watch at her house would really be at her friends house. He said that she just started seeing this guy 2 days before I meet her at the movies.

After I heard this I called her and asked her about it and she admitted that it was true. And when I asked her why she didn\'t mention she was with someone. The only answer I got was I don\'t know. So I told her the date was off, Because I don\'t want to start any trouble or mess with someone else\'s girlfriend. It\'s just not worth that much trouble.

So I guess it\'s back to the movies to try again.

tallmacky
04-27-2003, 07:06 PM
That\'s F\'ed up! Maybe she does not really care about her current prospect of a boyfriend and wanted to seize you up quickly. Then again thats a awful trait she seems like a chronic socialpathic cheater (she has no feeling of guilt).

When you told her the date was off what was her response? Not too concerned? I am sure she would have gave it up too

Alquimista
04-27-2003, 07:10 PM
RockNRoller,
dude I don\'t know what I will do to you!!! It was not the girl that destroyed your ex-future relationship, it was you!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif You failed on the challenge test twice, as well on the control test /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif. It was like you had already the fish on the pot and then you throw the fish back to the sea! Just learn from your mistake /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bundyburger
04-27-2003, 07:38 PM
RockNRoller,

You idiot!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You are obviously a better \'option\' than her current 2 day boyfriend! (chosen as a boyfriend just for the sake of having a boyfriend.)

If I was you I would be getting real keen to ring her back and re-schedule. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

\"Look, I know I cancelled on you, but I really like you and blah blah blah\"

Once again I repeat... You idiot! (...and I mean that in the nicest possible way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif )

Alquimista
04-27-2003, 08:25 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alquimista
04-27-2003, 08:37 PM
If I was you I would be getting real keen to ring her back and re-schedule. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bundyburger,
On my country we use to say \"If the fish jumps from your net back to the sea, he will not be stupid to get inside again on your net\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Sad, but it is the reality!
This is a good example to the other fellows out here to see that mone is not the magic formula for love; it is just a tool to accomplish our goals. Besides mones I have other things as good books on my arsenal, just in case to don\'t happen to me the same stuff that happened to brother RockRoller /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

To the portuguese speakers: mais vale prevenir do que remediar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pelotudo
04-27-2003, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I\'m going to have to go with the other guys on this one. She doesn\'t have anyone right now, she met him like 2 days before she met you.. They\'re not freaking married or anything.

Look at the signs too. 1, she has already lied to him and said she was going out with a girlfriend then back to her place, and 2, you\'re going back to HER place after the 1st date or close after. I\'d call her back if I were you, and get this date going again. If not, what have you lost? A walk in the park doesn\'t cost anything, she rented the movie, you\'re going to her place so she doesn\'t know where u live, and you could get some a$s out of it w/ no committment... What have u got to lose?

-Jon

Alquimista
04-27-2003, 10:49 PM

I\'d call her back if I were you, and get this date going again. If not, what have you lost? A walk in the park doesn\'t cost anything, she rented the movie, you\'re going to her place so she doesn\'t know where u live, and you could get some a$s out of it w/ no committment... What have u got to lose?

I guess that if he does that, he is going to loose is face and respect! Lets think in the girl point of you: \"he meets me two days ago, we hadn\'t go out yet together, today he calls me asking me about personal subjects and especially asking me explanation for why I didn\'t tell him that I had a boyfriend, in a way that he is already my boyfriend or my husband. This guy is coming too strong and too fast. He is desperate to have a girlfriend. I don\'t want to have a desperate boyfriend!!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
She may go out with him (I doubt seriouslly), she may become her girlfriend, but I can put my hands on fire that she will never respect him.

Remember guys: There is 7-8 women in the world for every man, so be patient. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-28-2003, 01:00 AM
I didn\'t see anyone here saying that RockNRoller had a great attitude! Yeah, I know... \"only two fuckin\' days... they are not married!!\"... but as I\'ve already read here, there are 6 or 7 women for each man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif - a bit exagerated, ain\'t it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Anyway, \"If there\'s something that u wouldn\'t like ppl did to u, just don\'t do it yourself to any other person\"

RockNRoller, you have my support!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
04-28-2003, 01:48 AM
If Rock was not looking for a booty call but rather a relationship I think its a good thing he got this hizhoe out of his inner circle.

EXIT63
04-28-2003, 04:08 AM
Yeah, and this time...Try using a little body language.

Elana
04-28-2003, 04:22 AM
What are you all talking about here, getting laid or having a relationship? If he just wanted to f%$k her, then he pretty much messed up. If he was interested in starting a relationship with her, he handled it well IMHO.

Enticing
04-28-2003, 04:37 AM
It\'s also very possible that the lady has never experienced that kind of thing (having a man cancel a date on her) and that she\'ll pursue HIM. Women are funny that way.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Andy
04-28-2003, 05:00 AM
Just my 2 cents ...

A girl that does something like this means fvck and run. There is no way you can establish something serious without getting hurt in the end. Never start a relationship with a girl that has a bf (except things went bad between them for some time already), because you might and will get kicked out of the boat some day like the other guy before.

Cloud9
04-28-2003, 06:07 AM
RIn and Stimpy -\"you idiot!\"

RockNRoller
04-28-2003, 06:22 AM
The reason I called off the date was. One right now I am looking for a relationdship and not just a booty call. There nice to have every once in a while but that\'s not what I\'m looking for right now. Second if we went on the date and it went well and she quit seeing the guy she\'s with to be with me. Who\'s to say she wouldn\'t do the same to me. So I\'d just rather move on and find someone else.

tounge
04-28-2003, 09:19 AM
Good point Rock. She already lied to the other dude. She\'ll probably do the same to you. However you have no business looking to someone for a relationship after just meeting them.Rock, do what you think is best and f@#$%^k (\"f@#$%^k\") what everyone says.

pelotudo
04-28-2003, 09:22 AM
You still seem to be stuck on something here. Unless they both agreed to be steady, exclusive, NOT SEEING ANYONE ELSE, boyfriend/girlfriend, enguaged, married...then she hasn\'t done anything wrong.

Seeing a guy for 2 days!? WTF, that\'s like first date material. Unless you mean, she had been dating him for like 2 months, and now they\'ve been serious for 2 days, and they are boyfriend and girlfriend. Unless they both agree to that though, then they\'re just dating, and people can date anyone they want.

Your approach might work, and I say might b/c you came on really strong just calling her up and asking her why the hell she didn\'t tell you about him...especially if he means nothing to her and they had just been dating for 2 days. I wouldn\'t have told you either. If there was nothing serious there, then why do you need to know about him? And the same for you, unless you 2 are exclusive, then she probably wouldn\'t tell you if she went out with another guy...It\'s all fair. I think you should call her back, and be like..

\"Look, sorry about what I said. I heard something from a friend about you and that\'s why I said what I did and cancelled, but I found out he was lying about it and wanted to go out still if u want...\" Then make up something to where you\'ll be out with your friends and that she can tag along, not like you\'re begging her to go out on a date. That way it makes your friend look like the one who messed things up and that you were just reacting to what he said, and that you\'re really not the pushy/clingy boyfriend type that she probably doesn\'t want but thinks you are now after the little stunt you pulled.

-Jon

[EDIT]

I just saw that you said they had agreed to be bf/gf, ignore waht I typed then... but I would still suggest going out with her. Obviously, she saw you as something more important than him, and if he meant that much to her then she would have mentioned him to you... Unless she\'s a heartless cheating bit*h that likes to use and cheat on guys and doesn\'t care about them and hates them and just wants a piece of ass then tells her boyfriend about you so he\'ll get pissed at you when it\'s really that little slut that\'s the one to blame b/c she didn\'t tell you that she had a bf and was just looking for a piece of ass b/c that 3\" cock of a boyfriend she has couldn\'t do it for her so she went looking for you and you thought everything was cool until there\'s a big guy from her work named Bubba coming to kick your ass b/c his gf, the one you slept with, told him that you forced her to have sex with you and told you that she had a bf but you didn\'t listen and were drunk or some other stupid [bad word] that girls make up to get guys [bad word] in the end just b/c they\'re heartless bit*hes that enjoy making other guys suffe..

umm, oh. that\'s it for me.

bundyburger
04-28-2003, 07:35 PM
I think the key here to this is Rocks after a relationship ...not a f!!k. I agree with that.

BUT... My point was who\'s to say she doesn\'t want Rock for a relationship? I\'m saying he\'s probably said no to this girl when it could have become good. You never know.

The fact is. There are only so many opurtunities to get involved with the right person. Both are attracted to each other in some way, that\'s a good start and now they aren\'t going to explore that oppurtunity.

She isn\'t really that much into this other guy. She\'s already proved that. That doesn\'t mean she makes a habit of that behaviour. To me it sounds like she\'s one of these girls that HAS to have a boyfriend all the time, but will ditch him when she finds what she really wants.

Really... Who here really beleives this other guy has a chance of keeping her anyway? Even if Rock ain\'t the guy.

RockNRoller
04-28-2003, 10:10 PM
From what I have heard and seen today I don\'t think she wants a relationship with anyone. From what I was told the guy she\'s with walked in on her and 2 other guy\'s at her house. One was f**king her on the couch. While the other one was f**king her in the a**.

Needless to say he was pissed and beat the sh*t out of the 2 guy\'s. He\'s now in jail and I saw her at the store I work at with a guy. They were holding hands. She saw me standing in the office and smiled at me. I just smiled back and went on about my business. I believe I made the right choice in this situation. And to the guy or guy\'s she\'s with now I wish them luck. Because there going to need it.

So I\'ll go out on my next day off work and give it another try. Hopefully with better luck in the type of women I meet. I\'m not looking for a serious relationship. Just a relationship that\'s more than just sex. Some may find it hard to believe but sometimes you just get tired of just having sex with girls and want more of a relationship with one. And sometimes it\'s the other way around.

Thanks for all the responses. It\'s good to hear how other people see this situation I was in. Some I didn\'t agree with and some I did and some I would have if I hadn\'t found out what I did today.

tallmacky
04-28-2003, 10:19 PM
From what I have heard and seen today I don\'t think she wants a relationship with anyone. From what I was told the guy she\'s with walked in on her and 2 other guy\'s at her house. One was f**king her on the couch. While the other one was f**king her in the a**.

Needless to say he was pissed and beat the sh*t out of the 2 guy\'s. He\'s now in jail and I saw her at the store I work at with a guy.

Hahaha like I said a socialpathic cheater, from what I have seen she has not feelings for her so called \"boyfriend\" in jail and so on. Women like that are best to stay far away from no matter what kind of POA she is and why would you want left overs like that. With that girl\'s behavior she isn\'t going to have a fun or long life. I can understand what you are talking about, your not looking for a girl to give you something that your left (or if you prefer) right hand and dish out. There are plenty more opportunities out there I am not sure why people were so worried about your decision, it was a good one.

EXIT63
04-29-2003, 02:54 AM
From what I was told the guy she\'s with walked in on her and 2 other guy\'s at her house. One was f**king her on the couch. While the other one was f**king her in the a**.

Hey, how about posting her phone number! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CptKipling
04-29-2003, 12:13 PM
LOL

BTW, rock was still a challenge when he cancelled the date, he proved he wasnt cheap.

RockNRoller
04-29-2003, 05:12 PM
BTW, rock was still a challenge when he cancelled the date, he proved he wasnt cheap.

Thanks CptKipling

I would post her phone number, But the number she gave me was her mom\'s number. And she seems like a nice lady. If I had her number I would post it.

JasonLJS
11-25-2004, 11:45 PM
Yeah, if she wanted to go out on

a date with you instead of this other guy then I would go out with her dawg. Especially if she just started seeing

this guy two days before you saw her at the theatre, she may be more interested in you (or your smell:).)

Also,

I highly recommend the Phoenix AXE deodorant spray. My ex-girlfriend always loved the smell. I have like 5 different

scneted bottles of AXE in my room and she smelled all of them and said she liked the Phoenix the best.

*EDITED*

Just saw the part about the two guys and the anal thing and all that...LOL! Who knows, maybe she was

trying to get you to join in too, she still had her mouth to fill:) From personal experience, you can't start a

relationship with someone like that, they just are not capable of being commited to someone else. Here is a nice

little quote I like to go by, "Never try to turn a hoe into a housewife." It's just not possible. Good luck

hunting for that someone, I myself am looking for a chick thats willing to make a commitment, as I am tired of all

these "booty calls."

Watcher
11-26-2004, 02:22 AM
You managed to dig up an old

thread

Yeah AXE is good stuff with the pheromones applied nearby it distracts and enhances it as

well.

By the sounds of it though it was ahem just another bit of sex for a chick that cant get enough of

it.

j5fakt0r
11-26-2004, 09:35 AM
For some reason my ex didn't

like AXE very much. Especially Phoenix. I think it's cuz it has a heavy scent. Which of the AXE is lighter?

Watcher
11-26-2004, 01:08 PM
You could try 24-7 if that is

available where you are ?

tiberius
11-27-2004, 10:51 AM
RockNRoller,
Just to buck

the trend, I think it was pretty cool and frankly smart to do what you did. I agree with TallMacky and say that she

sounds like a chronic cheater...probably better off without her anyway...definitely not worth the emotional baggage

+ the guy at work may have been some testosterone spewing 300lb gorrilla that is overly protective and jealous.

JasonLJS
11-27-2004, 05:18 PM
My bad, I didn't realize this

thread was from last year. Oh well, guess I got caught up in the story:) The Phoenix Axe, to me, is one of the

lighter smelling scents they make, I have like 5 different ones and some of them are so strong that I have to leave

the room right after I spray them because the smell is just too strong. Oh well, hey Rock (if you still come here)

how's the hunt for the GF coming?

tiberius
11-27-2004, 09:59 PM
Hehe, 1 year ago, wow I need to

pay more attention to post dates and not just whats at the top of the forum!

JasonLJS
11-28-2004, 01:43 AM
Hehe, 1 year

ago, wow I need to pay more attention to post dates and not just whats at the top of the forum!
Yeah, me

too. I don't know how I came across this thread, I must have been searching for something.

eric_pelletier_tw
10-09-2006, 01:17 PM
my opinion: 1st -

2days?? you kiding me she had a date with the guy & didnt like him thats ALL !! Finito! comprende?
2nd- I would do

(as a matter of fact lots of men too ) the same as she did
your life is yours hers is hers (& the other guy is not

your bisness unless your gay or BI)

3rd she didnt lie she told you what you needed to hear & tested how you

would react farther down the line : BADLY & POSSESSIVE !

4th ok you want a relationship (im no expert here) but

WTF where you thinking! at least give it a try ! nobody is perfect & evry body makes mistakes...

5th your

defenetly done with here i would not bother calling back if she does ok but DONT CALL BACK be consistent !

Mtnjim
10-09-2006, 01:42 PM
This time it's two years

old! :think::blink::blink:

eric_pelletier_tw
10-09-2006, 02:30 PM
sorry :P i didnt notice

at first only after i posted

goodguy
10-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Damn, I saw this and

wondered who dredged this thing up. I read page 2 after reading the last comment and started cracking up. The thread

that never dies. You can read this and comment on it five years from now.