PDA

View Full Version : AE is attracting older women!

Luke175
04-25-2003, 05:54 PM
I\'ve been using AE now for about a week. So far I\'ve had excellent results attracting women over 40 (I\'m 24). The first day that I wore it, no one else at work said anything but my one coworker who is about 45 kept saying, \"someone smells good!\"

And today that same coworker was VERY talkitive and was following me around like a puppy dog. I also have received \"looks\" and have been approached by other women in that same age group.

I want to attract girls my age, did I get the wrong stuff?

Cloud9
04-25-2003, 06:59 PM
I just turned 20 and AE/m is working great for me. I put 2-3 drops around my neck and cover it with APC for a cover scent. How many drops are you using?

Luke175
04-25-2003, 07:15 PM
The same, just a couple of drops. I started using just one, I have used at most 4 drops. I put it on my neck and wrist area... maybe the older ladies just like my style. LOL

Cloud9
04-25-2003, 07:23 PM
I get good results putting 2-3 drops only around my neck and I cover it with APC 2-3 dabs. try using more on your neck area since that is the level women\'s noses are usually at most of the time. covering it with some of your cologne could help, and it want reduce it\'s effectiveness. You could also buy 1/2 ounce bottle of APC. that way if you decide against AE, you will have APC to use with other products like NPA and TE. I believe I am going to do 2 drops around my neck and then one drop on the front of my collar so it will last longer without conversion for atleast 8hours on the collar. typically Anol and Arone will only last maybe 4-6 hours at the most before converting to Anone on the skin from active bacteria and oxygen.

bundyburger
04-25-2003, 07:44 PM
Hey Luke,

That\'s my experience with AE/m too, as far as \'attracting\' women goes, all a lot older. LOL
It proves that it\'s a good product at least, but I\'m wanting to \'doctor\' it a bit to move the age group down just a \'tad\'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I\'m sure it\'s a user by user reaction. Depending on both our chemistries and physical behaviour and looks etc.

Don\'t forget too though that older women are more confident and outwardly readable. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Alquimista
04-25-2003, 08:00 PM
Luke175,

Welcome to the club of the lovers of AE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Enticing
04-26-2003, 03:34 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Don\'t forget too though that older women are more confident and outwardly readable.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Good point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
04-26-2003, 03:38 AM
Great point, most of the younger girls are naturally going to be a bit more timid being around such a POA as you are portraying, younger girls (highschool age) are rarely ever going to make the first move even if they want it so bad. Something I am starting to get.

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 06:52 AM
Highschool girls will be more difficult with an andro-none product i would think because they would be even more shy than say a slightly older girl. That means you need to probably initiate everything most likely. Do you use anything else with your TE Tallmacky?

travis
04-26-2003, 02:46 PM
Don\'t forget too though that older women are more confident and outwardly readable

What can you say about this Elana? Is this the reason why you are more confident and outwardly readable?

franki
04-26-2003, 02:50 PM
What can you say about this Elana?
Is this the reason why you are more confident and outwardly readable?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alquimista
04-26-2003, 02:57 PM
Highschool girls will be more difficult with an andro-none product i would think because they would be even more shy than say a slightly older girl. That means you need to probably initiate everything most likely. Do you use anything else with your TE Tallmacky?

Cloud9,
Here comes again the BL (Body Language!). I believe that if you know very well BL, you will not have any kind of problems with young women. The thing is that older women use more BL than young women... capisce? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

druid
04-26-2003, 03:10 PM
I say BANG the milf\'s! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif just be more aggersive with the younger ones.

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 03:16 PM
I\'m talking in general that younger girls are like that, and yes I can read body language. I\'m agreeing with Tallmacky.

Alquimista
04-26-2003, 03:16 PM
I say BANG the milf\'s! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif just be more aggersive with the younger ones.

WORD UP!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
04-26-2003, 03:20 PM
What can you say about this Elana? Is this the reason why you are more confident and outwardly readable?

I am just hot! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 03:21 PM
dito, thats where my confidence comes from.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2003, 07:53 AM
If the older women are saying it, the younger women are thinking it.

The younger women do initiate - but in a VERY indirect way, and often, repeatedly, in a very indirect way, until you finally realize that she\'s trying to tell you something.

bundyburger
04-27-2003, 04:34 PM
If the older women are saying it, the younger women are thinking it.

The younger women do initiate - but in a VERY indirect way, and often, repeatedly, in a very indirect way, until you finally realize that she\'s trying to tell you something.

**sigh** ...no kidding. I\'ve been getting more direct signs the past while, but if only the world were simpler ALL the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

TBiRD
04-27-2003, 05:32 PM
\"If the older women are saying it, the younger women are thinking it.

The younger women do initiate - but in a VERY indirect way, and often, repeatedly, in a very indirect way, until you finally realize that she\'s trying to tell you something. \"

Damn , this is SO VERY TRUE ! Younger gals don\'t make it too easy for ya sometimes.

Maybe its a good idea 2 wear a tshirt with the following writing :
------------
Hi , my name is TBiRD. If u feel attracted, just stop reading this , walk over and tell me that u want me !
Do not ! I repeat , DO NOT send me confusing signals , wich I cannot decode anyways because I\'m :
1. MALE
2. a madskilled boinking machine and not a bodylanguage freak ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
-----------------

Whoa ! Could be a bestseller !

travis
04-27-2003, 06:11 PM

Maybe its a good idea 2 wear a tshirt with the following writing :
------------
Hi , my name is TBiRD. If u feel attracted, just stop reading this , walk over and tell me that u want me !
Do not ! I repeat , DO NOT send me confusing signals , wich I cannot decode anyways because I\'m :
1. MALE
2. a madskilled boinking machine and not a bodylanguage freak ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
-----------------

hey try it man.........maybe its not a bad idea.....let us know what happens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

proteus
04-28-2003, 01:58 AM
Haven\'t noticed that AE effect on older women versus younger women - but wouldn\'t mind if that happened - older women from the few experiences I\'ve had with them tend to be much more fun in bed and seem to enjoy the experience more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
04-28-2003, 02:23 AM

Yeah around 2 drops of AE

Enticing
04-28-2003, 04:20 AM
Thank you proteus.... and might I add that if developed correctly, the older woman will gladly take a hand in answering just about any question you have about how to please a woman sexually (even the non verbal questions). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I think the right attitude to bring with an older woman is that you revere her, and want to learn and explore and please, and have fun! (not that you\'re a mack daddy who already knows it all) She won\'t mind telling you, in most cases, exactly what feels good, and you\'ll feel like a king when you make her cum buckets. A younger woman may not know how to tell you all that yet. The older woman (35+) is prone to having to having her hormones making her crazy for sex. She\'s old enough to know better, which means being discrete, and not turning into some crazy stalker.. she\'s got other irons in the fire.

But of course that\'s just my opinion. I mean, myself being an \'older woman\' who has sometimes favored the young ones... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And never, under any circumstances, should you ask her for \'gas money\'! The last boy toy wannabe I messed with asked me that, and holy crap, I can\'t tell you how disgusted that made me feel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif He never got a whiff of this again.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2003, 04:45 AM
I take a little bit of a different view of the older woman/younger man thing.

The young guy\'s standard line is \"I love older women. They know what they want.\"

It\'s an instant turn-off to me. I don\'t like to be lumped into a category, for one. For two, the statement suggests that I\'m going to be a teacher or that I\'ll have to show him what to do. While some women might like that idea, it has no appeal to me.

My two cents about dating older women just to get across the idea that you find them attractive. Don\'t mention their age. Don\'t mention that you look forward to sex with them because you think they are really going to know what they\'re doing.

In short, treat them like you would treat a woman your own age.

And drop the \"I love older women. They know what they want\" line. EVERY guy in his twenties uses it. That\'s the line I use to weed out the twenty-somethings.

franki
04-28-2003, 04:48 AM
I don`t \"love\" older women. I think they are OK. Is that want you want to hear? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-28-2003, 04:54 AM
For two, the statement suggests that I\'m going to be a teacher or that I\'ll have to show him what to do. While some women might like that idea, it has no appeal to me.

I don\'t want that either. His energy would appeal to me....not lack of experience.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2003, 05:08 AM
No, Franki, that\'s not what I want to hear. I don\'t care how you feel about me ... I don\'t want to be called an \"older woman.\" That\'s a major faux pas.

franki
04-28-2003, 05:10 AM
Ok, it wasn\'t meant to be serious. I understand what you mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2003, 05:20 AM
It\'s fine. I\'m just trying to help the young dudes not put their feet in their mouths.

I\'m sure you\'ve already got a good line figured out for youself, Franki. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cloud9
04-28-2003, 06:14 AM
Tallmacky, how many dabs/sprays did you use with the 2 drops of AE? I was thinking of adding it to my mix of AE and APC.

xxxPantero
04-28-2003, 12:31 PM
FUK. so AE is going to get me women older than i am? damn man, i want teeny boppers! what\'s best for the 18-21 range girls? PI/m hasn\'t worked for me, nor TE/m unscented... damn yo.

oh well... i\'ll try it out anyway, and if it doesn\'t work about after 2-4 weeks, i\'ll trade up for JB1 or something else

any advice anyone?

tallmacky
04-28-2003, 01:06 PM
two sprays of TE wait abit lest like 1 and a half sprays don\'t do 2 sprays I think I would keep it to a full spray of the bottle and 3 dabs.

I used the PX keychain so I cannot conclusively say

koolking1
04-28-2003, 01:33 PM
Don\'t feel bad. I\'m in my early 50s and all my hits lately have been from women in their 70s!!! Laughing, at least a 40 year old may still look pretty good.

travis
04-28-2003, 04:16 PM
\"Don\'t feel bad. I\'m in my early 50s and all my hits lately have been from women in their 70s!!!\"

You crack me up man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

abductor
04-28-2003, 06:49 PM
I like the whole woman type: old, new, high, lowe, thin, fat, white, black, Asian, that speaks a lot, that not speaks, that laughs, that cries, etc. THE world is only wonderful because of the woman. I LOVE YOU GIRLS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif