PDA

View Full Version : Heeeello! (newb sayin hi) =P

Skyy
04-25-2003, 12:35 PM
Hi everyone whats up? I guess im a phero newb sorta..well actually ive been using PI for over a year now but I was cruising the web and i stumbled onto this site andI read the forums etc and i was sooooo shocked!. I was amazed that you could Mix and combine phero\'s and ive been reading great results with them so I decided to try them out for myself!. I especially liked the thread by krtelÂÂabout his beta testings with WKM#1. I figured since I already use PI ill go ahead and order me some SoE and NPA and try and have some fun and use the WKM#1 mix and try and have some fun! I do have one question as well. I know PI and NPA are open tops but from what it looks like SoE is a roll on but can the cap be removed so i can extract the contents out with an eye dropper and mix up my own batch? (i hope that makes sense) Well anyways I look forward on sharing some stories with you all (I hope)

Skyy
04-25-2003, 12:46 PM
Oh yah also can I say for instance make a batch SoE 6 : 1 PI : 3 NPA and just drop it on the bottle or do i have to buy some ethanol alcohol and mix it in there as well? If so how much would be needed? or am i ok to go with just the mix itself?

Elana
04-25-2003, 01:08 PM
Hi Skyy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Welcome to the forum.

Cloud9
04-25-2003, 02:30 PM
You can get a knife and flip the role-top off the SOE bottle and extract it that way. It will push back on when your done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Skyy
04-25-2003, 02:34 PM
but basically i just wanna mix the 3 straight with like no alcohol?

Cloud9
04-25-2003, 02:41 PM
That would be hard considering NPA has alcohol in it. Do you mean no extra alcohol for diluting?

Phantom
04-25-2003, 02:52 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
but basically i just wanna mix the 3 straight with like no alcohol?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> straight.

Cloud9
04-25-2003, 03:06 PM
That would be hard considering PI/m is so high in Andro-none, and NPA has a high amount too. I would think the only way to get a good mix of the three would be to dilute it in something. If you don\'t want to use alcohol, then you could buy a bottle of APC, which is oil base, and add amounts with a droper into the APC bottle. You may need to pour some of the APC out to fit the three products in effectively. In this case you would need to get an atomizer, or atleast something with a good sealable cap and make sure the bottle is dark(not clear). Goodluck

krtel
04-25-2003, 09:34 PM
Why would you attempt to fix something that isn\'t broken? WKM#1 so far works very well the way it is \"prescribed\".

- Krish

CptKipling
04-27-2003, 08:33 AM
Well said.

I dont know how cloud missed the WKM thread, but there you go.