PDA

View Full Version : PENIS CONTEST

seadove
04-25-2003, 12:12 AM
Three third-graders, a Jew, an Italian, and an African American are on the playground at recess. The Jewish kid suggests that they play a new game. \"Let\'s see who has the largest dick,\" he says. \"Okay,\" they all agree.

The Jewish kid pulls down his zipper and whips it out. \"That\'s nothing,\" says the Italian kid. He whips his out. His is a couple of inches longer. Not to be outdone, the African American whips his out. It is far the biggest, dwarfing the other two in both length and width. The Jewish and Italian kid are stunned and amazed. \"Wow, that thing is huge!\" they exclaim.

That night, eating dinner at home, the African American\'s mother asks him what he did at school today.

\"Oh, we worked on a science project, had a math test and read out loud from a new book ...and during recess, my friends and I played \"Let\'s see who has the largest dick.\"

\"What kind of game is that, honey?\" says the mother.

\"Well, me, Sidney and Anthony each pulled out our penises, and I had the biggest! The other kids say its because I\'m black. Is that true, Mom?\"

The mom replies: \"No, honey. It\'s because you\'re twenty-three.\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

seadove
04-25-2003, 12:18 AM
This fellow was so deeply in love that just before he was married, he had his bride\'s name tattooed on his love muscle. Normally, only the first and last letters were visible, although when he was aroused, the tattoo spelled out W-E-N-D-Y. Now they\'re on their honeymoon at a resort in Montego Bay. One night, in the men\'s room, this fellow finds himself standing next to a tall Jamaican at the urinal. To his amazement, he notices that this man, too, has the letters W-Y tattooed on his penis. \"Excuse me,\" he says, \"but I couldn\'t help noticing your tattoo. Do you have a girlfriend named Wendy?\" \"No way, mon, I work for the Tourist board. Mine reads, \"Welcome to Jamaica, mon, have a nice day.\'\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

seadove
04-25-2003, 12:47 AM
Bruce didn\'t tell you?

The only thing that Nevada has not yet taxed is the male penis.

This is due to the fact the 40% of the time it is hanging around unemployed, 30% of the time it is hard up, 20% of the time it is pissed off and 10% of the time it is in the hole. On top of that it has two dependants and they are both nuts.

Effective June 30, 2003, all penis holders will be taxed according to size.

The brackets are as follows:

10-12\" Luxury Tax $30.00
8-9\" Pole Tax $25.00
5-7\" Privilage Tax $15.00
4\" Nuisance Tax $3.00

Males exceeding 12\" must file under Capital Gains. Anyone under 4\" is eligble for a refund and a smack in the head.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR AN EXTENSION!!!!!!

Sincerely
Head Pecker Checker
Nevada

Note: We are still waiting for answers to the following questions:

-Are there penalties for early withdrawals?
-What if one\'s penis is self employed?
-Do multiple partners count as a corporation?
-Are condoms deductable expense as work clothes?
-Is there an additional tax if you are not circumcised?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif