PDA

View Full Version : Week Number One

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 12:00 PM
I have AE and Edge and have tried them a few different ways. I think I may have seen the \'deer in headlights\' stare a few times the first night at a pub. The next night was in a club (non-smoking) and I don\'t think I saw anything although attendance was a bit low. I then tried at another club (smoking) and didn\'t notice anything out of the ordinary. I also tried them out and did regular stuff like went to the mall and some other stuff and didn\'t really notice anything although there wasn\'t a whole lot of interaction between me and others. I then went swimming later and had a shower after but put on the same shirt I had on before going into the pool and was sitting in a lounge area on campus and got what I thought was repeated stares from the same girl. I was thinking maybe even a light dosage is too much for me and it took till some washed off and the scent on my shirt had depleated some. Oh yeah, I also had a weird reaction from a girl in a line up for an ATM. There was a group congregating around and I approached said hi and then asked if they were in line to use the machine. The girl I talked to directly jumped back and quickly said no. It seemed like she made a strong effort to get out of my way. I was thinking it could have something to do with age. Since I am 19 which is approximately the age where a person peaks at the amount of pheromones they produce, I think that may have something to do with it. Even the small amount added cause a total amount that is too much. Any thoughts?

-----
Sex is like pizza, when its good, its really good, when its bad, its still pretty good

**DONOTDELETE**
I also had a weird reaction from a girl in a line up for an ATM. There was a group congregating around and I approached said hi and then asked if they were in line to use the machine. The girl I talked to directly jumped back and quickly said no. It seemed like she made a strong effort to get out of my way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I\'ve gotten similar reactions when I wear too much pheros.
I\'ve also had good results by wearing Edge, cologne and no other pheros. Two sprays doesn\'t seem too much for me. But if even one spray is too much for you, I\'ve found that the Edge can be diluted by water with no aparant damage to the pheros.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
How did you mix the edge with water?

-----
Sex is like pizza, when its good, its really good, when its bad, its still pretty good

**DONOTDELETE**
I added two parts water to one part Edge in an old Andro 4.2 atomizer. I also added a couple drops of e-oil (jasmine). I\'ve had this brew for about two months and the pheros seem to still be in good shape. I often use it to \"freshen up\" after work.

(Edited by Greg at 11:28 am on April 24, 2001)

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 12:01 PM
Does anyone else have any thoughts that could help me out? Maybe some good application methods or something? Please?

-----