PDA

View Full Version : Horny Goat Weed

Whitehall
04-24-2003, 04:02 PM
So far, I\'ve tested two preparations with horny goat weed (HGW) as a primary constituant.

The first was a blend of HGW with a couple of other odd herbs from OmiChi Herbs. This was great an hour or so before sex as it increased the emotional closeness.

The newer item is straight HGW from Planetary Formulas - double strenght - 1200 mg tabs of HGW concentrate. I didn\'t notice an immediate effect but after taking one tab three times a day, late on the second day I noticed that my reaction to the presence of a woman was heightened. The flash of a little cleavage or the direct eye contact was electric.

I\'m going to continue this regime for a week or so and if I don\'t get arrested for unseemly conduct I\'ll post further opinion.

nonscents
04-25-2003, 05:36 AM
Good report Whitehall. Let us know further developments.

Watcher
04-25-2003, 12:28 PM
That stuff is magic, im getting great results all the time and it makes one as horny as a rabbit, and seems to boost natural pheromone production through the roof.

Watcher
04-30-2003, 07:22 PM
I think adding DHEA and a ZMA supplements assist in the benefits of Horny goatweed and tribulus, make sure enough water and iron is also consumed.