PDA

View Full Version : Newbie..Just got Realm, need suggestions, help...

pelotudo
04-24-2003, 03:52 PM
Hi all. I just signed up for the site, and have been reading it for the past few hours learning about phermones and their effects and uses. This was all triggered by my purchase of a Realm giftset yesterday, which I really like the smell of.

In the past, I have had decent success with girls. I\'m 19, 5\'9\", 165pds, and am outgoing in most situations. I just started wearing Realm today, and haven\'t really noticed anything of yet, but hope to soon.

Right now I\'m looking for more of sexual hits than anything else, but I\'m not sure exactly what to purchase. I was planning on grabbing the newbie set, but heard bad things about the musk oil and didn\'t really want to waste $$$ if I didn\'t need it.

My questions:

1. Reading up, I see that Realm isn\'t really for sexual hits, more for a general well being, but does contain a small amount of -none. If I couple this with more -none, how easy am I going to OD?

2. I usually wear Ralph Lauren Romance or Acqua Di Gio cologne. How well do these go with the various sexual mones?

3. For a younger guy like me, which would you suggest overall to mix? And will Realm really do anything other than make me feel more confident/better feeling? Does it have any sexual usefulness or should I order some other stuff?

Thanks,
-Jon

cuddlebear
04-24-2003, 04:16 PM
OK, here\'s a suggestion, try combining Realm with unscented NOL like the Chem Kit ... I have combined Realm with unscented NOL before with some pretty hard-to-ignore results. I wouldn\'t add more none ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pelotudo
04-24-2003, 04:22 PM
Thanks. Will that add more of the friendly feeling that Realm already has, or does Realm have enough -none to work well? After reading through the posts here, it seems the consensus is that Realm isn\'t really used for sexual hits and more for openness/confidence. How much -none does it have in it already?

cuddlebear
04-24-2003, 04:24 PM
I don\'t think anyone knows the exact none level in Realm but if you\'re 19, you probably don\'t need None anyway. The NOL is reputed for increasing friendliness, but I think its raw sexual potential is severely underrated. I got several almost embarrasingly sexual hits with NOL before I even knew there were any other type of mones ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cloud9
04-24-2003, 04:31 PM
I think unscented TE dabed 3-4 times around on some key spots and cover it with Realm would be great for sexual hits. I just turned 20 and I am getting good sexual hits with AE/m(Anone+Anol+Arone)+(APC)(APC is my cover scent with a little Anone like Realm). good luck a little Anone has done me a lot of good and I am about your age.

nonscents
04-25-2003, 05:20 AM
Hey Cuddles,

How have you been doing using the chem set \'nol? Have you ever equalled your earlier results with Cool Scent \'nol?