PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice - Information overload

beavis1
04-24-2003, 01:34 PM
I\'ve already used up my first pheromone purchase, it was JB#1 APC+NPA. Honestly, I didn\'t find that I had any particularly great results. I\'m willing to give it another shot though and after reading through the mixes, FAQ, forumes, well, I\'m just confused as to what to purchase and I\'m hoping someone can help set me straight.

I\'m 29 and very much the \"Lone Wolf\" type. I\'m not socially alpha (hate bars, clubs). The age range of women I\'m aiming for is 25-30. I\'ve been described as \"pretty unapproachable\" by women friends. I can be very shy. I believe I\'m already fairly attractive, and without pheromones I get a fair share of flirty signals from women in general. My failing (and biggest source of frustration) is mainly in my personality/conversation skills. The main thing other guys seem to be able to do, that I have problems with, is relaxing and generating that fun, giggly atmosphere, along with a sense of confidence.

When I am in a relationship I always seem to get 4X the amount of attention from women, and I\'m wondering about the affect of copulins from the GF on me, and am considering PI/w as part of my purchase for that reason. What do you think?

So I guess I\'m after the effect of being sexy and fun. What mix or combinations will make me seem relaxed, approachable, and confident?

Hell, I just don\'t know, that\'s why I\'m asking. Right now my shopping cart contains WAGG, PI/w, and NPA.

What do you folks think?

--Simon

Mtnjim
04-24-2003, 02:46 PM
\"When I am in a relationship I always seem to get 4X the amount of attention from women, and I\'m wondering about the affect of copulins from the GF on me...\"

I don\'t think it\'s the coplins, it\'s the lack of presure of having to be \"on stage\" and attracting a woman. You can relax and be confident because you aren\'t trying to attract a woman because you already have one.
As you have said yourself, you need to work on the \"loan wolf\" and \"unapproachabality\" factors. ~Mones aren\'t a \"magic bullet\" but simply ONE of the tools (one that can give you an edge over the unknowing) involved in attraction. Keep experimenting and stick around on this forum. Here you can get feedback not only on ~mones, but on the other aspects of attraction as well.

cuddlebear
04-24-2003, 04:27 PM
What?? Information overload from this forum??? Imagine that!!! Means you\'re reading ... that\'s good ... there\'s no way to AVOID information overload if you read this forum a lot. You\'ll be doing lots of experimentation .. no way to avoid that ... but it\'s a fun science, though. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bundyburger
04-24-2003, 05:52 PM
\"When I am in a relationship I always seem to get 4X the amount of attention from women, and I\'m wondering about the affect of copulins from the GF on me...\"

Another spin on that...

Even if I\'m hanging out with a girl or two I\'m not involved with, I get more open flirting from strangers. I\'m sure it\'s a lot to do with some kind of \"instant resumé\" effect. You have a kind of visual track record when you are seen enjoying the company of a girl and vice versa (for the girl).

bundyburger
04-24-2003, 05:55 PM
Simon,
It seems you need to work without the -none based products and see what happens.
If you are the lone wolfe type than you are going against what is said on the forum about keeping to the \"friendlier\" pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2003, 06:36 PM
It\'s because that makes you safe to flirt with. It\'s also a subtle compliment from girl to girl, to flirt with the guy she\'s with. A little. Not too much.