PDA

View Full Version : after the first meeting...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 11:56 AM
I know this question was asked before in the old forum, but I don\'t think it really got any answers. The question is, what happens if you meet someone while wearing pheremones and start to date them? Do you have to keep wearing the pheremones forever or they will lose interest?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 11:57 AM
i\'m sure that once you\'ve started dating someone you\'ve just gotten used to them being around, and desired them even when they\'re not. so when you use pheromones in the beginning this will be helpful for building that person\'s desires for you. but after a few weeks i dont think it\'s necessary to keep using them for the specific reason of seducing them, cause that\'s already been done, back in the beginning. you use pheromones to get your foot in the door, to let them give you the chance to get to know each other. and over time that attraction will change from just physical to physical and emotional. so once the attraction there is strongly cemented pheromones will be mainly used in the situation for rev\'ing up the love life between you two, which can be the really fun part.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 11:57 AM
I guess it depends on what you mean by \"loosing interest\".
A couple of years ago I met a girl while wearing pheros, had a great conversation, asked her out, and didn\'t wear pheros. She agreed to a second date, but I\'ll never try that trick again because the first date was very tense for me. It seemed like I had to be constantly upbeat and animated just to hold her attention.
Now I always wear pheros on the first date, but I think it\'s a good idea to try a date without pheromones before you get too involved. Last summer, I had to date several women before finding one that liked me without the stuff.One woman in particular was like Jekyl and Hyde. She was sweet and easy going when I wore my PF, but started lecturing me about all the ways I should change my life (and hair color!) when I took her to dinner without the pheromones.
If \"loosing interest\" means not wanting to have sex with you, I\'ve only experienced that once in nearly four years of wearing the stuff.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 11:58 AM
Hi, Greg,

\"If \'loosing interest\' means not wanting to have sex with you...\"

I\'m a girl! Losing interest to me means \"won\'t want to marry me.\" ;-)

Just kidding. But I meant more than just maintaining a desire to bed me--I\'m hoping to meet an exciting guy for a good longterm relationship.

p.s. I know html doesn\'t work here, but is there anyway to format text? Like italics?

**DONOTDELETE**
Check out the View Ikoncode tags section of the Forum Help Files

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
Well, I\'ve only been married once; and it wasn\'t because she turned me on or lifted my spirits. But I did feel as if we had some kind of emotional bond. I don\'t know how much pheros have to do with that; but I\'d definitely try a week or more without pheros before marching down that aisle again. Maybe after you get the engagement ring.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 11:59 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote: from Greg on 12:35 pm on April 19, 2001
Well, I\'ve only been married once;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol...sounds kinda funny
maybe cause I\'m only 19...i dunno

-----
Sex is like pizza, when its good, its really good, when its bad, its still pretty good

**DONOTDELETE**
blammo,
You\'re right. And I wasn\'t even trying to make a joke. I\'ll try not to be so cynical in the future.
Hope you still think it\'s funny when you\'re 41.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
Quote: from dancer on 10:09 am on April 19, 2001
Hi, Greg,

\"If \'loosing interest\' means not wanting to have sex with you...\"

I\'m a girl! Losing interest to me means \"won\'t want to marry me.\" ;-)

ahahah, that is soooo true
I have a personal theory that some may not agree with, but nonetheless here it is:
Very few girls want to marry before they are 20
Between 20-24 its the stage where it would be \'nice\' to have a steady bf with whom to build the future.
25 sets off alarm: \'why are you not married??!!!\', this is where depression, obesity and other negative things can set it. The other side of the spectrum it\'s the girl who just must look like she is 17-18 again, which means 4xgym, diet, tanning, hair (it is amazing what they spend on hair, I couldn\'t spend that much on a new computer every year if I wanted to), new friends, clubbing --- and everyone is a like high-tech homing radar, you can almost see it work in their eyes
26-29 - it is the I want a baby stage, reading and talking about it, if married trying to get pregnant
30 - once again alarm goes off, \'where is the baby!!?\' This is the time where efforts intensify dramatically, guys you better have your libido in top notch shape, it\'s a fuckorama time!
30+ = don\'t really know, don\'t have too many close friends there yet

V.